Nancy Grace - 9/19/08 - Friday

She also told AH that day that she better not see her online that night - didn't want he checking her bank balance. By tomorrow - wouldn't matter - she would have been leavin' on a jet plane......
Didn't Amy say that she went online to check her bank balance AFTER Cindy told her Casey had been stealing money from the family?

Casey may have been thisclose to getting away with it.

She must be fuming.

:woohoo:

So, call the local LE to verify that this child is fron the parents - BUT A MIDNIGHT RAID? Uh Uh, nope! They went in there with the thought that the child COULD be Caylee! Nuf said!
Yeah, but as others have posted, that happened a month ago before the forensics were in.

PP & Baznme - that's what I understood them to say on NG tonight was that Lee could called for a GJ; however, since there is no bro-sis privilege that he would be required to answer any questions that don't incriminate him (in which he would plea the 5th). I think he knows way more than he lets on.

Brini - thanks for the info - hadn't heard that one, but it doesn't surprise me!

I think she was looking for a way out of Orlando also. However, I think at some point they may have questioned Caylee's whereabouts because KC was always giving excuses why they couldn't talk to Caylee.

However, I go back to JB asking about does Casey have a passport in the bond hearing. He was most likely saying that she doesn't so she would be able to flee the country, BUT, what if she does have a passport and she intended to pull a Scott Peterson and flee to Mexico - not that I have a clue how close 29 Palms is to the border. Just a thought!

Thanks for the info however, I am going to watch the re-air at 10pm so I can catch what was said again. I understood it to mean that the brother or sister COULD NOT plead the 5th because there is no brother-sister privilege, therefore, Lee would have to answer the questions truthfully. I'll pay closer attention when I watch it again.

Possible Fathers:

Jesus O
Jesse G (DNA proves he isn't)
Brandon S
Mark H
Friend of Lees from Tennessee (Jeremy?)
Security Guard at Universal
Someone whose parents she hasn't seen since childhood

Recent "hook ups":

Tony L
Tony R
Riccardo M
2 other cops (unknown)

However, I go back to JB asking about does Casey have a passport in the bond hearing. He was most likely saying that she doesn't so she would be able to flee the country, BUT, what if she does have a passport and she intended to pull a Scott Peterson and flee to Mexico - not that I have a clue how close 29 Palms is to the border. Just a thought!
According to Google, it's about 3 hrs. from Twentynine Palms to Tijuana. It looks like Twentynine Palms is way out in the middle of nowhere way 2 hrs. east of L.A. :eek:

Good one! :clap: I wonder if TL knew of her constant communication with MH while she was staying at his apt., cooking & doing his laundry?

There's no doubt the girl's got skills!

I agree with most of this theory too but why did she ditch this plan? The second she called Tony L and asked him to pick him up from the Amscot, she threw it away! Something happened with the car-jacking portion of the plan that made her change her mind.
Maybe she couldn't get Mark H to cough up the cash for a plane ticket.

But if that was the case, why spend all of Amy's checks buying things at Target instead of buying a plane ticket? Unless she was stocking up on supplies she needed for her new life.

There isn't a brother-sister privilege and that wouldn't be the reason for invoking the 5th amendment when testifying. LA would only do that if, in answering questions about Casey's case, his answers might tend to incriminate HIM.

But if that was the case, why spend all of Amy's checks buying things at Target instead of buying a plane ticket? Unless she was stocking up on supplies she needed for her new life.
I thought she'd charged a lot on her mom's credit card too. Wonder what was bought with that?

The comment NG made about KC not having girl friends is off...she had Kristine C, Annie D and a few others..SO NG needs to do some research LOL.

I agree. She had quite a few girlfriends but its also true that she wasn't hanging around them much from early June on...

I found it interesting in the 400 pager that the only female in the Tony L group who was questioned, didn't think that everything was ok with Casey and her daughter:

"Mrs Kissh feels that Ms. Anthony had a lack of attention or care towards Caylee." (Part 2 - Page 37)

Mrs Kissh is/was Clint's girlfriend at the time. There is no other information about her interview in the documents but I'm interested to see/hear what she had to say.

There isn't a brother-sister privilege and that wouldn't be the reason for invoking the 5th amendment when testifying. LA would only do that if, in answering questions about Casey's case, his answers might tend to incriminate HIM.

Gotcha..........now it's clear.

It was never very clear but in Ricardo's statement he became aware somehow that Casey had his credit card, he said there were no big charges or some such so just paid his bill.

I was wondering if TonE found Ricardo's credit card when he found Amy's check book. That would explain the vague way Ricardo decribes finding out Casey had his credit card. Casey may have thought she had that to grab a ticket with.

Ya gotta love it when NG is about to spar with the defense lawyers and talks about "unleashing the attorneys,"as if there were a pack of rabid pit bulls! :crazy:

Because the sketch artist said KC was making it up. She could describe details, but not any of the features.

If that is indeed true: Even crazy Diane Downs could think of enough details about the bushy haired stranger to make a sketch.

Yeah, Casey is a real evil genius...

Thanks for the info however, I am going to watch the re-air at 10pm so I can catch what was said again. I understood it to mean that the brother or sister COULD NOT plead the 5th because there is no brother-sister privilege, therefore, Lee would have to answer the questions truthfully. I'll pay closer attention when I watch it again.

I'm going to watch it again too (can't hurt, huh?). I remember long ago when I took Florida Constitutional Law in college that this is the case.

He will have to testify but he is protected by the Consitution and does not have to give any answers that may self-incriminate (he can plea the 5th). He will have to give truthful answers to the questions that he doesn't take the 5th on because there is no bro-sis privilege. If he doesn't answer truthfully then he can be charged with perjury because he will be under oath when he testifies.

I think this case is going to drive us bonkers. :crazy:

I thought she'd charged a lot on her mom's credit card too. Wonder what was bought with that?
What did she tell the police? "Material things".

Guess that means clothes, makeup, jewelry - you know, necessities.

Here's another possible theory - if MH is in the service, he may not have wanted Casey to come out immediately if he was scheduled to go on maneuvers or training or some assignment, forcing Casey to postpone her escape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back