2008.07.30 William W. Interview Only

Geez she was hitting this guy up during the day while Tony was at school. She tried to get him to come to the club with her and Tony wasn't supposed to arrive at the club until 1am.
Among her other wonderful attributes it appears she was also a "manizer." He was just another object for her to use and discard. His interview left me with the impression he still had not figured that out..how many red flags would this guy need?

Yeah I thought that too - the dots havent connected for him yet !

Another wingnut will find him soon enough - there are thousands of em

out there .

Casey talked on the phone to him right up until she picked up Tony at the airport. Literally. She was going up the escalator in the airport while talking to WW.

ETA:She also talked to him on the phone while she was at the carwash washing Tony's Jeep.

On the car wash note: Why did Tony say that Casey and him washed the car after she picked him up if she had already washed it?

On the car wash note: Why did Tony say that Casey and him washed the car after she picked him up if she had already washed it?

He didn't say that they washed it together. He said that Casey had washed it before picking him up.

Good question. OCD? Other than pot?

In all seriousness, that is a good question.

I thought he said he was a handyman??

He worked for Houlihans but not just at that one location, I believe? Like at grocery stores and other restaurants, they have someone who works on their refrigeration, ovens and that sorta junk.

He didn't work directly with the food aspect. He could have owned his own repair business that was contracted/on retainer by Houlihans to repair their problems. That's how I took it.

My grandfather did this for Weingartens grocery, he worked for Weingartens but not in Weingartens, really. He fixed the coolers, freezers and all sorts of crud that went on the fritz.

This case never ceases to surprise me. Now what about this new lie she told WW about getting a house with a friend that has kids (who might that be?), and they would hire a live-in nanny?

makes ya wonder who that fella that was interviewed getting out of jail, saying Casey told him her boyfriend had Caylee. I always found that interesting as the case was pretty new and he would have had to have followed info pretty close to spout that off. I always wondered how long he had sat in jail.

I think there may be some confusion with us all on this guy. There is a W. Waters and a W. Walters. At this point, I don't know which one does what.

I was wondering why LE didn't ask him about visiting Casey in jail if he "didn't hang out with her that much" and his only contact with her after the 5th was text messages and phone calls? he is blatantly lying about that!

He has it bad for Casey. I don't get it. She must have something some Men see, that I'm missing.

seriously! hello, I'm college-educated, have a job, no kids, and I'm not completely full of s--t, and I don't get nearly the number of dates she does!

She focuses in on them - their interests are hers - flatters / agrees
lots of attention - she makes it quite clear she is available and
projects the fun / no strings attached anything goes .

Its amazing watching them work - I have seen a few of them
up close -

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod