2008.07.30 William W. Interview Only

She focuses in on them - their interests are hers - flatters / agrees
lots of attention - she makes it quite clear she is available and
projects the fun / no strings attached anything goes .

Its amazing watching them work - I have seen a few of them
up close -

You are SO dead on here and I'm glad you pointed this stuff out because people keep saying "why do men like her so much?" and IMO there are many reasons why people fall for personality disordered women that people should be aware of in this day and time!

There is an almost vulnurability about people with these types of personality disorders. They always seem the victim, leaving the man in their life always their hero, their protector. Otherwise weak men gravitate toward them because for the first time they feel strong, able. Men that grew up with personality disordered mothers often end up with women like Casey. Also, men that are narcissistic go for these types of women. The narcissist likes her because she verifies for him (in his head) how wonderful he truly is. Another thing I'd like to point out is that often times women with these types of personality disorders have no limits when it comes to sex. They are up for almost anything, for real!

Mind you none of this lasts because the personality disordered woman is after the "rush", the newness of falling in love. So long as she feels exciting and sexy and able to control him, she's cool but we all know that part of a relationship doesn't last forever so the personality disordered woman grows bored and her interest wanes quite quickly. Thus the need for the guys on back-up. It is not unusual for this type of woman to have several different relationships going on at once, claiming to love or need each of the men.

People with Personality disorders are very interesting indeed!

Ok...I'm confused...I'm reading his interview and it says he received a text from Casey's phone on the 15th around 10pm saying Caylee was missing. Wasn't Casey's phone at TL's place? And wasn't it picked up by LA at about 12 midnight? So who texted at 10pm? LA? There have been references to her cell in other interviews that didn't make sense either.

I was wondering why LE didn't ask him about visiting Casey in jail if he "didn't hang out with her that much" and his only contact with her after the 5th was text messages and phone calls? he is blatantly lying about that!

IIRC its not the person.

I've been searching this "Ryan H" - not much luck I don't think.

There is one from winter park - like class of 99 - plays sports - high school then college. Doesn't seem like the one they were talking about - they said "kid" - but I guess if your older anyone younger could be thought of as a kid.

Here's an interesting blurb tho about a 21 yr. old by this name being taken in on probation violation in April in Vero Beach -

snip Ryan H------ 21, 457 Lighthouse, Sebastian, was charged with violation of probation. He was on probation for lewd or lascivious molestation. snip

link http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache...0+"ryan+huffman"+fl&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=29&gl=us

Just thinking Vero Beach area is not all that far from Orlando - is it? And 21 would seem more like a "kid."

That's all I've got tho - so if anyone is good at searching police records and the like - have at it please.

I know now why she didn't have very many girlfriends they could not trust her around their boyfriend's or husbands's. I have seen these kind of girls time and time again and they always have men falling at their feet. she cooks for them, cleans their houses, buys them things and is the life of the party until the true person rears their ugly heads, she is cute enough but not Miss America by a long shot but alot of men can't figure these wo men out until its to late. I wonder who her next victum was going to be?

That was a bit intense where LE threw out there what looked to be an actual report made about a mechanic and the smell in Casey's car.

It looks to me like they're working on an accomplice.

I agree...there is something about this guy's interview that makes me think he knows more than he's telling. I was thinking accomplice too but if he didn't meet KC till July 4th, the dates dont' work out for him to help her out much do they?

This is the type of guy she would need though...he seems willing to do anything for her, he's a smitten kitten.

Ok, I've got lots more reading to do... just wanted to practice posting now that I am registered member of WS and no longer just a lurker. You guys are the best! :blowkiss:

Does he still have a myspace page? I can't find one for him....

He has one but it's private now. I have a cached version favorited - better than nothing - but you can't see all his friends or his pics any more. I wish I had saved the friends and photos - dang.

http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache...pace+william+orlando&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

I just noticed something interesting on your cached page that I noticed when I first saw his myspace but it wasn't relevant. If you look at the comment by the person above KC's...She says "we need an Ikea date"...Interesting, isn't that where he and KC went? What are the chances of that?

I just noticed something interesting on your cached page that I noticed when I first saw his myspace but it wasn't relevant. If you look at the comment by the person above KC's...She says "we need an Ikea date"...Interesting, isn't that where he and KC went? What are the chances of that?

ETA - I have no idea how to search on myspace. Anyone know how to find "Baby Cat"?

I noticed that tonight too. Yep. Ha!

I agree...there is something about this guy's interview that makes me think he knows more than he's telling. I was thinking accomplice too but if he didn't meet KC till July 4th, the dates dont' work out for him to help her out much do they?

This is the type of guy she would need though...he seems willing to do anything for her, he's a smitten kitten.

Ok, I've got lots more reading to do... just wanted to practice posting now that I am registered member of WS and no longer just a lurker. You guys are the best! :blowkiss:

Welcome to WS! :)

I think the accomplice part that rang my bell was he possibly helped Casey clean her car or that she may have confided in him in some way.

He's too 'googly eyed' over her for such a short time to know someone, especially with no intimacy as he claims.

This case never ceases to surprise me. Now what about this new lie she told WW about getting a house with a friend that has kids (who might that be?), and they would hire a live-in nanny?

In her interview AH refers to WW as a good friend of hers that she works with at Houlihans(?) Maybe it's nothing but it would seem that Amy's plans for moving into a new place with KC would be something she might mention to a "good friend". I don't doubt KC told him the lie as Annette noted above. Just wondering if KC & WW couldn't have crossed paths earlier than July 4th.

There was also mention of RM having met WW through AH. Dante S in his thread here on WS says he knew KC and RM when he was at the Don Reid Ford dealership and Dante S also states he went to work at another shop but left because it didn't work out. I'm not trying to implicate anyone here just making the connection that KC knew guys at auto shops. So that mention of "Ryan" giving LE a tip about WW saying KC had taken her car in for repair and the mechanic said it smelled like a dead body.... well I don't think LE threw that into the interview for no reason.

Sorry for the long post, hope I followed the guidelines correctly. I just keep coming back to this guy's interview thinking 'I know there's more here he's not saying.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back