Will This Case Be Solved?

Will This Case Be Solved?

• Total voters
I didn't know about the brother until a few days ago...I would say they solve this case involving HIS family.

I don't think so......even if they find her remains after all this time they may not find any evidence and may not be able to determine cause of death.....i fear this may be the case with little Caylee, too........

Lets be honest this case is allready solved i think what you are really asking is will her remains ever be found and will her husband ever be convicted but i dont think there is anyone out there wondering who or what i think the majority know the who done it why is up for speculation i guess ..I think your question brings up a good point though is it only when u have a conviction that a case is solved i mean there is alot of these cases right now that u could say are basically solved like the aruba case we dont have her body and precisley everyone and how they did it but we know what they did and we know the main poi so in a sence its solved i dont know just depends on how u look at it i guess..J,M,O,

Lets be honest this case is allready solved i think what you are really asking is will her remains ever be found and will her husband ever be convicted but i dont think there is anyone out there wondering who or what i think the majority know the who done it why is up for speculation i guess ..I think your question brings up a good point though is it only when u have a conviction that a case is solved i mean there is alot of these cases right now that u could say are basically solved like the aruba case we dont have her body and precisley everyone and how they did it but we know what they did and we know the main poi so in a sence its solved i dont know just depends on how u look at it i guess..J,M,O,

I agree, this case is already solved. The thing is, does LE have enough evidence to convict without a body? I know they've convicted a number of people WITHOUT a body, but how long do they wait before they can convince a jury the person is dead and not run away with another man?

How many of these missing wives had their murderer tell them they would make them disappear to NEVER be found? They're just ERASED.

I look at so many names here on Websleuths where they begin as a 'missing person,' it's evident WHO did it, and they remain unsolved years later.

Sad,
:(
fran

I'm glad we are still keeping Lisa in our thoughts. I do think Craig looks like the person who knows more than he's admitted. But, the police must get some evidence. If they charge him and the jury does not convict he can never be tried again. I'm guessing they just don't have enough evidence. Poor Amanda Jones also.....

I agree, this case is already solved. The thing is, does LE have enough evidence to convict without a body? I know they've convicted a number of people WITHOUT a body, but how long do they wait before they can convince a jury the person is dead and not run away with another man?

How many of these missing wives had their murderer tell them they would make them disappear to NEVER be found? They're just ERASED.

I look at so many names here on Websleuths where they begin as a 'missing person,' it's evident WHO did it, and they remain unsolved years later.

Sad,
:(
fran

Yes - women and children are the most common victims....

I voted not sure. I took an interest in this case (as well as Stacy Peterson's) when the story first broke. It just seems the more time that passes, the less likely these women will be found. Is anyone still searching for them?

The "who-dun-it" part has been solved, IMO. I am conviced that Craig killed Lisa and got rid of her body.

I am very doubtful that Craig will ever be charged and held accountable, unless someone in his family grows a concience and decides to help bring him to justice.

LE needs to be more aggressive in the way that they investigate women's missing cases. It seems that, in most cases, critical evidence is destroyed or missed by the time local LE realizes they have a murder on their hands. That's why so many of these men are free to live as they please. When there are children, they end up being raised by the psychopathic murderer, because the sane, nurturing parent is dead, thanks to Daddy.

Susan

What do u mean men. Do i have to say casey anthony i know in this situation it is a man and yes he did kill his wife but i dont think u can blame all men thats like me saying that its all woman that are killing there babies every other week u hear about some nut drowning her kids then getting off by pleading insanittyif u ask me thats just as bad of a problem right now as men killing there wifes is..

I'm just curious if the new "hearsay" law that they are talking about in Peterson's case will be applied here..cause Lisa told what, her neighbor or friend that if something ever happened to her Craig was responsible. For you Lisa..you are not forgotten.

someday, somewhere Lisa will be found as of Stacy and others and then we will know what happened to them. This type of man always ends up caught............IMO

Just wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers are with Lisa's family and friends now and always. I know it's been a long and agonizing and just wanted you to know that we haven't forgotten Lisa.

I think of Lisa often, her kids and her parents and her siblings. He's getting away with murder in my opinion....and I tell my kids quite often..people get theirs eventually. He will.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Stebic

Lisa Michelle Stebic, née Ruttenberg (born May 19, 1969) is an American missing person. The mother of two has been missing from her home in Plainfield, Illinois since April 30, 2007.[1] Stebic, 37, is five-feet, two-inches tall, 120 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She has two visible tattoos, a small rose on her ankle and a large butterfly on her lower back.[2]

Sadly, it seems like Craig Stebic has gotten away with murder. Perhaps he should join OJ in writing a book. But I think Craig will pay the price eventually.

Lisa's family & friends and children are in my thoughts and prayers.

Keep the faith, one day there will be Justice.

Just checking in to say that I'm still keeping the faith.

~TCO~

Barton Corbin, Jason Young, Drew Peterson, Raven Abaroa....

To all Lisa's friends, family and the sleuthers here, please never lose faith.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back