All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
In trying to think like a crimminal - do any of her friends have the same
phone as her ? I can see her switching them then claiming accident
so the cell phone records wouldnt help find caylee . No one has mentioned anything like this so far in the interviews ..................

I see her being cunning enough to try and pull this off and possibly
succeeding

Wonder if thats when she rented American Psycho and wrote "Diary of Days"

Hmmmm

From the computer forensics report she created the Diary of Days MSWord doc on 7/2. Dunno if she finished it then, but, that's when the file w/ that name was first created.

If your trying to cover your arse for murdering your daughter I think you might put out a little effort. Heck she created email accounts and emailed herself letters from ...her make believe boss, with make believe job details and cc'd her make believe friends just to prove she had a job.

As to the outwit/outsmart comment...I think it was on her cupid (?) profile she talks about survivor being the reality show she would most like to be on. She said something to the fact of how she liked that you had to outwit, outsmart and out last everyone. She was also a CSI fan supposedly.

I think this is a game to her as her as her life has been. She steals, lies, charms, manipulates, parties and just apparently loves drama! When one game or group of friends is over she moves to the next.

Great thought on the flurry of phone calls. I hadn't thought of that but that could be. Your right that living without her phone was not an option. Her daughter, sure, but living w/out her phone, NO WAY!
I can't wait to say " GAME OVER" to Casey!Just want to say I think you're right on about her thinking. I feel exactly the same about her and believe that she was more than capable of thinking ahead and on her feet to cover her hinny.

...that I somehow narrowly avoided a wisearse remark to this comment shows that my therapy is working... :)
glad you didn't relapse! Just want to say that I'm thrilled to see you on this thread as I've observed how astute your other sleuthing is. I'm impressed.....unfortunately with this ping info I'm also confused! Ok Bond do your stuff.

I haven't had a chance to read through this thread yet but I will as soon as I can

In the meantime - I just wanted to throw out an idea...When looking at potential bodies of water - I would focus on lakes and ponds that have bridges (accessible either by car or foot). My thinking here is that KC doesn't seem to have had access to a boat (unless we've missed something big) so, if she were to try to dispose of Caylee in water, a bridge would come in handy...

Just thinking out loud and thought that would maybe be something to keep an eye out for.

I tried to see what was in those pics but I can't make much out! Can someone please describe them! :waitasec:

They are pictures from inside Blockbuster. From what I can tell, it looks like Tony is with her

From the computer forensics report she created the Diary of Days MSWord doc on 7/2. Dunno if she finished it then, but, that's when the file w/ that name was first created.

You know, I am off work tomorrow, I think I will map out her whereabouts for that date 7-1 to 7-4. Seeing that she was "inspired" to write such a telling tip-bit that day. Even if she cut and pasted from a song, something had to have happened recently to make her think of such a thing.

Don't we feel sure that someone on our site is one of those superduper computer brains that has the special software where they just plug in this whole document and it shoots out a complete analyses showing where, when and who? Wish they would hurry up and log on and get this done real quick.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but has anyone identified Cameron's number and any calls between him & Casey? (one of Tony's roommates).

ok, I just caught something. On 7-2, Casey spent over 7 hours near the airport. There is also though a Colonial Shopping Center. But whats weird is we all have heard how much this girl talks. In the total of 6-7 hours she was in that area, there were only a 4 calls and several text messages.

From what I am seeing, there weren't actual calls made at all until 19:22. Thats a LONG time for her to not do much talking, with the exception of calling an 800 number JC penny if I recall.

Anyway, I will follow all this.

What do you guys think?

I was looking at the LAT/LON of some of Casey's pings around the time Caylee went missing on mapquest. I know the cops have this and they have said that by these they can pretty much tell everywhere Casey was around that time...

Does anyone either know of a map place that I can mark multiple locations by LAT/LONG?

Try this:

http://terraserver-usa.com/

I'll be watching for a map!!

I was looking at the LAT/LON of some of Casey's pings around the time Caylee went missing on mapquest. I know the cops have this and they have said that by these they can pretty much tell everywhere Casey was around that time...

Does anyone either know of a map place that I can mark multiple locations by LAT/LONG?

Try this:

http://terraserver-usa.com/

I'll be watching for a map!!

I also use google maps, Lat-Longs work fine and you can add destinations

On 6/17/08 No phone activity 5:23pm to 8:23pm the last call @ 5:23 & the next call @ 8:23 are listed below

Long/Lat of 5:23 call 28.5705556 -81.2363889 no address comes up but it can be searched on mapquest using the Long/Lat tool. This is where Culver Rd passes under Route 50 (E. Colonial Dr.)

Long/Lat of 7:23 call 28.5993583 -81.30325 98 Purlieu Pl, Aloma, FL 32792

No phone activity 6/18 7:57pm to 6/19 @ 8:32 AM

28.5993583 -81.30325 location of ping/call @ 7:57pm 98 Purlieu Pl, Aloma, FL 32792

28.5653389 -81.2958361 location of ping/call @ 8:32 AM 6800 Old Cheney Hwy, Union Park, FL 32807

It seems it might be useful to note the times of NO Phone activity....

On 6/17/08 No phone activity 5:23pm to 8:23pm the last call @ 5:23 & the next call @ 8:23 are listed below

Long/Lat of 5:23 call 28.5705556 -81.2363889 no address comes up but here is a link of the location on mapquest

http://atlas.mapquest.com/maps/map.a...de=-81.2363889

Long/Lat of 7:23 call 28.5993583 -81.30325 98 Purlieu Pl, Aloma, FL 32792

No phone activity 6/18 7:57pm to 6/19 @ 8:32 AM

link to location of ping/call @ 7:57pm

http://atlas.mapquest.com/maps/map.a...tude=-81.30325

link to location of ping/call @ 8:32 AM

http://atlas.mapquest.com/maps/map.a...de=-81.2958361

It seems it might be useful to note the times of NO Phone activity....

The mapquest links come up blank???

The mapquest links come up blank???

Yes, sorry bout that, I fixed my post by putting in the addresses.....guess mapquest doesn't "hold" the picture forever eh???

Please look back and see my fixed post.

I converted Casey's cell phone to word documents ... so those of you that are searching lat and long coordinates you can just copy and paste ... it also make the documents searchable. If anyone is interested in these let me know and I will host them somewhere and provide links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marionmiller