All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could that be AH's storage?

Here's a screenshot

ScreenHunter_7.jpg

I'm not sure about that. I think she's a pretty smart girl, I think she's trying to play dumb. If she were so stupid, I think they'd found Caylee by now.

Your right! I keep seeing her borrowing the neighbors shovel, backing her car in the garage and then going in and watching tv for an hour. Taking the shovel back and going on her way. She Knows this would come out in the future and I mean it's just such an obvious thing NOT to do in her situation.

Who would back their car in a garage, leave the door open, go borrow a shovel from your own neighbor if you were going to dig a whole in your yard and bury your daughter or dig her up and take her somewhere else?

I think she did it to get people focused on that day and that scenario and then she did something totally different without leaving obvious traces!

It's really her whole so called plan...everything she has said or done is leading people on wild goose chases. Her so-called plan is to keep everyone running everywhere except to Caylee. I believe Caylee is somewhere where she has no connection, no friends etc... Used all the gas can gas to get there, leaving no traces, didn't take her cell phone etc.... I mean if she drove a couple hours to a place she has no connection, put her in a dumpster and came back then she has a perfect plan. Were tracing cell phones, looking at the dumpsters or landfills in areas of known connection. Maybe that is why she put her car right next to a dumpster at Amscot. She knew they would search the land fill associated with where that trash was dumped but not one from a town a couple of hours away.

JMHO

My apologies in advance if this has been asked & answered. I didn't see it in a quick scan of the thread.

1) If I understand cell technology, basically, if a phone is in-transit, the phone's signal rides on a cell tower until it moves in range of the next tower. The phone can be in-transit within the range of a single tower (e.g. driving around in a neighborhood) and the tower record will be indistinguishable from a stationary phone in the same tower range. I'm not going anywhere in particular with this one...only asking those more knowledgable on the matter to confirm that this is correct.

2) Is there a good rule-of-thumb standard (e.g. X-miles) to use on the range of a cell around a tower? IOW...drawing a X mile radius around each of these towers would likely encompass the exact location where the cell was when it was recorded.

3) Recall the early call between Lee and Casey from jail when Casey commented on poor cell reception from Hopesprings Drive. Ironic, eh?

answer to question #2
about one straight mile maximum. (maybe 1 and half miles with good line of sight)

Depending on how close the towers sit -the signal will get "handed off" to the next available tower (stronger signal)

Your right! I keep seeing her borrowing the neighbors shovel, backing her car in the garage and then going in and watching tv for an hour. Taking the shovel back and going on her way. She Knows this would come out in the future and I mean it's just such an obvious thing NOT to do in her situation.

Who in would back their car in a garage, leave door open, go borrow a shovel from your own neighbor if you were going to dig a whole in your yard and bury your daughter or dig her up and take her somewhere else?

I think she did it to get people focused on that day and that scenario and then she did something totally different without leaving obvious traces!

It's really her whole so called plan...everything she has said or done is leading people on wild goose chases. Her so-called plan is to keep everyone running everywhere except to Caylee. I believe Caylee is somewhere where she has no connection, no friends etc... Used all the gas can gas to get there, leaving no traces, didn't take her cell phone etc.... I mean if she drove a couple hours to a place she has no connection to, put her in a dumpster and came back then she has a perfect plan. Were tracing cell phones, looking at the dumpsters or landfills in areas of known connection. Maybe that is why she put her car right next to a dumpster at Amscot. She new they would search the land fill associated with where that trashed was dumped but not one from a town a couple of hours away.

JMHO

Things that make you go hmmmm.

You might be on to something.

if the cell phone pinged in an area with storage building. that may seriously be looked into. my understanding is that amy had a storage unit. i would guess that casey had or could get access to the storage unit. Did amy ever move? Has she been to her storage unit since all of this went down???

hello,
I am new here but have been lurking for quite some time.
In regards to the public storage that belonges to
Amy, I am sure I read somewhere here that the key that Lee destroyed belonged to that storage space don't know how to find that refernce

hello,
Amy, I am sure I read somewhere here that the key that Lee destroyed belonged to that storage space don't know how to find that refernce

The reference is in the Lee A. interview transcripts, Page 26 lines 1 - 18.

I was curious why she wouldn't come pick up the key, rather than being OK with Lee destroying? it?

Who in would back their car in a garage, leave door open, go borrow a shovel from your own neighbor if you were going to dig a whole in your yard and bury your daughter or dig her up and take her somewhere else?

It's really her whole so called plan...everything she has said or done is leading people on wild goose chases. Her so-called plan is to keep everyone running everywhere except to Caylee. I believe Caylee is somewhere where she has no connection, no friends etc... Used all the gas can gas to get there, leaving no traces, didn't take her cell phone etc.... I mean if she drove a couple hours to a place she has no connection to, put her in a dumpster and came back then she has a perfect plan. Were tracing cell phones, looking at the dumpsters or landfills in areas of known connection. Maybe that is why she put her car right next to a dumpster at Amscot. She new they would search the land fill associated with where that trashed was dumped but not one from a town a couple of hours away.

JMHO

I guess anything is possible. It just seems to me a whole lot of work and effort to do this and she doesn't strike me as the type to really go out of her way that much. Her lies seem to me as lies of convenience and to keep up appearances but I'm not convinced she'd go through all this to throw people off a "scent." But who really knows the mind of KC.

I agree she is intelligent but more in a 'quick-study' kind of way. Not in a out smart/outwit, thinking on your feet, big picture kind of smart - if that makes any sense ;)

I was gone all weekend so I haven't been able to catch up on everything but I'd had a thought this morning about the flurry of calls on the 16th, was it?

Since her phone was disconnected later that day or the next day, how about she made those calls in a panic to her parents to have them pay the bill? I have had times when I'd forgotten to pay my bill and get a little text on my phone letting me know that service might be interrupted. We know that her cell phone is her lifeline and the fact they didn't seem too anxious to answer her calls or respond makes me think they were perhaps trying to teach her a lesson. All conjecture of course, just curious if this might fit and provide another possible scenario for those calls.

if the cell phone pinged in an area with storage building. that may seriously be looked into. my understanding is that amy had a storage unit. i would guess that casey had or could get access to the storage unit. Did amy ever move? Has she been to her storage unit since all of this went down???

Do we know what storage company Amy had? This particular tower is in the parking lot of a United Stor-All, and has an address of 965 S. Semoran Blvd.

There is confusion over South vs. North Semoran. It is actually South Semoran because it becomes Winter Park, Florida, not Orlando at that point. Kind of odd that North Semoran becomes South as you go North :waitasec:.

hello,

I remember this too but I didn't know it was to her storage, I thought it was to her car. Anywho...why destroy it? Why not just give it back?
I posted here a while back in another tread tat I felt she could have placed Caylee in a storage unit. OMG at this point I believe anything is possible with KC. Evil.....she is pure EVIL!

Originally Posted by Smoking Gun View Post
hello,

BTW Welcome to WS Smoking Gun...you're gonna love it here!

Can anyone help me decipher these two lines?

6/16 7:45:51 Looks like Casey (9286) tried calling someone (407-2**-7686). Does anyone know who this is?

Then the following line is directly under it:
6/16 7:45:51 The Anthony home phone (4909) tried calling Casey's phone.

How does this work with the same time being listed...and who is the 7686 number?

(407-2**-7686) is ATT voice mail

I don't know if this will help with the pings but if you check the Evidence and Incident Report the last six pages shows images and timestamped 19:54 on June 16th

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo.../lg/Evidence_and_incident_reports_Page_39.htm

And in the Computer Forensics Report on page 32 of 39 is a receipt from Blockbuster dated June 16th at 19:58 -- the phone number appears to be the Blockbuster in Winter Park
Blockbuster Video
(407) 657-8414 See reviews on Local 7702 University Blvd
Winter Park, FL
http://maps.yahoo.com/map?q1=7702 U...oom=13&q1=7702 University Blvd Winter Park FL

I guess anything is possible. It just seems to me a whole lot of work and effort to do this and she doesn't strike me as the type to really go out of her way that much. Her lies seem to me as lies of convenience and to keep up appearances but I'm not convinced she'd go through all this to throw people off a "scent." But who really knows the mind of KC.

I agree she is intelligent but more in a 'quick-study' kind of way. Not in a out smart/outwit, thinking on your feet, big picture kind of smart - if that makes any sense ;)

I was gone all weekend so I haven't been able to catch up on everything but I'd had a thought this morning about the flurry of calls on the 16th, was it?

Since her phone was disconnected later that day or the next day, how about she made those calls in a panic to her parents to have them pay the bill? I have had times when I'd forgotten to pay my bill and get a little text on my phone letting me know that service might be interrupted. We know that her cell phone is her lifeline and the fact they didn't seem too anxious to answer her calls or respond makes me think they were perhaps trying to teach her a lesson. All conjecture of course, just curious if this might fit and provide another possible scenario for those calls.

If your trying to cover your arse for murdering your daughter I think you might put out a little effort. Heck she created email accounts and emailed herself letters from ...her make believe boss, with make believe job details and cc'd her make believe friends just to prove she had a job.

As to the outwit/outsmart comment...I think it was on her cupid (?) profile she talks about survivor being the reality show she would most like to be on. She said something to the fact of how she liked that you had to outwit, outsmart and out last everyone. She was also a CSI fan supposedly.

I think this is a game to her as her as her life has been. She steals, lies, charms, manipulates, parties and just apparently loves drama! When one game or group of friends is over she moves to the next.

I can't wait to say " GAME OVER" to Casey!

Great thought on the flurry of phone calls. I hadn't thought of that but that could be. Your right that living without her phone was not an option. Her daughter, sure, but living w/out her phone, NO WAY!

I don't know if this will help with the pings but if you check the Evidence and Incident Report the last six pages shows images and timestamped 19:54 on June 16th

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo.../lg/Evidence_and_incident_reports_Page_39.htm

And in the Computer Forensics Report on page 32 of 39 is a receipt from Blockbuster dated June 16th at 19:58 -- the phone number appears to be the Blockbuster in Winter Park
Blockbuster Video
Winter Park, FL
http://maps.yahoo.com/map?q1=7702 U...oom=13&q1=7702 University Blvd Winter Park FL

Wonder if thats when she rented American Psycho and wrote "Diary of Days"

Hmmmm

Blockbuster Video
Winter Park, FL

I tried to see what was in those pics but I can't make much out! Can someone please describe them! :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley