Nancy Grace -10/3/08 - Friday

Nate says she was doing normal girlfriend stuff when caylee was missing

Nate says it was a shock to find Caylee was missing.

T Lazarro said Nate is a liar and just out for his fifteen minutes of fame. I'm not so sure.

she was only allowed to be there when someone was there (kinda strange huh)

talking about Casey homemaker. Casey didn't have a key to AL's apartment. Never mentioned Caylee was missing. Found out when Lee came over to get Casey's things.

Nate says KC cooked - pasta, tacos - "typical girlfriend stuff" - and hung out at the apartment all the time.

Found out Caylee was missing when Lee came to pick up Casey's stuff

I know Tony said that about Clint, did he also say it about Nate?

When did he say anything about anybody? I haven't heard him speak at all in the press and or mention anyone specifically as a liar or anything? When did he say this?

Tone's reaction? utter dismay, anger at being lied to.
sadness because he didn't notice what was going on.

T Lazarro said Nate is a liar and just out for his fifteen minutes of fame. I'm not so sure.

I think AL may be the one that is lying about stuff? Did he ever take a poly? Why doesn't he talk like some of the others have done?

I really wish that Nancy or Greta would find a way to get Rick on!

When did he say anything about anybody? I haven't heard him speak at all in the press and or mention anyone specifically as a liar or anything? When did he say this?

He posted it on another website a week or so ago - the owner of the site supposedly verified that it was him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LPopadoodles
Back