Music Connections to Pictures found on casey's computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most disturbing photos in my opinion from that link are number 9 and number 41.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-evidence-092608,0,741736.photogallery

Given the circumstance surrounding Caylee's disaperence...I believe the disturbing images found on her computer do give insight to her frame of mind..seems she has death on it...

I do believe the Video would be relevant if it were to have been found on her computer and watched after Caylee was Killed by her...
MOO

She had so many interesting/related images on her photobucket account! One of them was of a fairy...with a little poem that was almost like a "tombstone". Also one of her "La Bella Vita" tattoo! Has someone saved any of those??? If so, can they be linked here???

Given the circumstance surrounding Caylee's disaperence...I believe the disturbing images found on her computer do give insight to her frame of mind..seems she has death on it...

I do believe the Video would be relevant if it were to have been found on her computer and watched after Caylee was Killed by her...
MOO

I haven't seen anything to say the video was on her computer or even watched on her computer. I won't even watch it because I think it is a leap without proof.

Now, for leaping purposes, number 9 caught my attention right away. It appears to have nothing noting who took the picture. Is this some of her photography?

Wow. I shudder to think what would be inferred by a careful review of my photos/comments on my comp. My husband plays a role-plaing game online so we have his evil characters. We've got my hankering for 90's goth (very dark music) a picture of my dog's surgical incision and my history shows a number of hits on websites related to chloroform.:eek:

I appreciate sleuthing for the sake of sleuthing and I think that you may be able to discern her state of mind from these things but that's what I don't really get about this thread is:

We knew her state of mind was screwed up enough to (at least) hide her little girl's body. If she had anything referring to mercy or love or protection or the duty that comes along with parenthood then I would be surprised. The fact that she had such an active online life doesn't surprise me. It's not like she was bonding with Caylee all day...

Just my opinion.

I haven't found anything yet either that proves this stuff was on her computer. Still looking ..

ETA: Ok, so under each of these pics OrlandoSentinal states that the pictures were taken from her computer by investigators. I had to scroll down below the pics on my screen to read it. I feel a little better now.

These are all photos that she deleted and computer forensics were able to retrieve them, correct?:waitasec:

If so the fact that she deleted them does make them subject to speculation as to why ... MOO

I haven't found anything yet either that proves this stuff was on her computer. Still looking ..

The original poster has provided the link to the photos in her first post..

These photos have been out for awhile and are old news, we know they are from her computer..the poster is just saying that if you read the lyrics to the bands song and watch the video that it could be relevant IF she watched the video after she killed Caylee as it could be a clue to her frame of mind..
We have know way of knowing is if she also watched the video on her computer as well..

These are all photos that she deleted and computer forensics were able to retrieve them, correct?:waitasec:

If so the fact that she deleted them does make them subject to speculation as to why ... MOO

Nice axe, princess.:) Is is possible she was just deleting pics that she had hosted on her photobucket so she could use them on Myspace? I delete all sorts of pics all the time because I fancy myself a bit of a photobug... I also delete pics I download from the net and then place in my numerous photobucket accounts. I think most facebookers and myspacers do this.

The original poster has provided the link to the photos in her first post..These photos have been out for awhile and are old news, we know they are from her computer..the poster is just saying that if you read the lyrics to the bands song and watch the video that it could be relevant IF she watched the video after she killed Caylee as it could be a clue to her frame of mind..

We have know way of knowing is if she also watched the video on her computer as well..

Yeah, the information is stated below the pics. With my monitor I had to scroll below each pics to see the reference to LE.

And I agree with your implication that if they were saved to KC's computer then she saved it for a reason. Videos can be viewed on many websites. Downloading them to your hard drive indicates an interest for later use or reference.

I wasn't aware they were deleted pictures. I thought they were on the phone or computer or photobucket accounts or something.

I'm 51 and never heard of Modest Mouse. LOL and I'm sure that there are many others. I just recently discovered Blue October and just love their music and if I was about thirty five years younger I would no doubt be a groupie LOL! I think the video is worth discussion. When I was a youngun I remember music played a big part in my life. I would latch on to those songs that had some significance and play them over and over again-lol no videos to watch then.

Ok, there is no proof that video was on her computer. I think this is grasping at straws. She has a Radiohead poster on her pics too, They have WAY more depressing and disturbing songs, AND one of my favorite bands of all time.

Yes that video was sad, but I dont think that even comes close to KC.

This is how rumors get started, next thing you know it'll be on the net that she did indeed have that video on her computer.

JMO

Modest mouse is just a band. I listen to them all the time and I'm not a murderer. People watch horror movies that are way more disturbing than this video, in my opinion. In fact, I have friends who are total horror movie fanatics.

None of them are killers.

A video is a video.

Modest mouse is favorite of mine, along with many, many other bands who have had lyrics in some songs that are very controversial and sometimes sordid. I always think of them as an exploration or expression of thoughts and opinions of things that have or could have happened in someone else's life. I do believe that if someone as twisted as KC felt the need to actually download and store a video while Caylee was missing (while unreported by KC) that video and what it depicts would be an indication of KC's mood that day.

I for one would not be sitting somewhere on a computer downloading videos while my child was missing. Certainly not videos that I would be hyper-sensitive to viewing if I was distraught with fear for finding my child. In that context, I do believe the Modest Mouse video is telling, but I'm not so sure it could end up in a court of law as such. i would hope, but I doubt it.

I don't think summer is saying that the video or song made Casey do anything. I think summer is saying that maybe Casey felt something inside and somehow connected/related to the song/video?

I agree with you but I also see her almost trying to convince herself her that she would be better off without Caylee, that would break all ties to her mother and her having to answer to her. Kind of warped to me but I see where her thinking was leading her by some of the images and songs she seemed to prefer, that seemed to be her life, music and partying and apparently some very dark thoughts. She had no substance or other interests in her life except for 'boys' and partying, no education, no job, no church, no type of community service interests. All she did was use her friends and family to make Casey feel good and Caylee was holding her back, like one of her friends said "like a weight around her neck."

That video was so sad.

I don't think the image of a grieving mother fits KC at all.

ITA !! Casey is not the grieving type, she has proved that, baking brownies to take to JBs , highfiving with Lee, well you get the picture

I think that everyone has been jumping to a lot of conclusions, and not just about this particular song. Going back to the pic of the girl and the teddy bear/noose, I've seen that pic for years now. It's not a new pic and it's not exactly odd--it's just a statement on capital punishment or not, and certainly the artwork is rather haunting.

This particular song is gorgeous. I never listened to MM much because I couldn't stand their "breakout song" (and I can't even remember what it was... lol). If I understand correctly, Casey's computer had an image of a Modest Mouse CD art, and from there, we've found this video, which may or may not have ever even been seen by Casey? Sorry, but it's drawing conclusions out of thin air. Not trying to insult anyone, but sometimes when we're really really trying to find more info, we can create bridges when there really isn't any. It's a coincedence and it's certainly a haunting and memorable video.

<snipped>

Agreed. This is grasping at straws, especially it it wasn't on Casey's PC.

Nobody is saying the VIDEO was on her computer.

The origianl poster is just saying KC had that picture and brought the video to the attetnion of us and also the lyrics..

Grasping at straws. yes. Especially if this was never on her computer. I wish the poster of the thread would clarify this with the link! We all know about the pictures but not this video. At least we're talking about it. I get so discouraged to see that there is hardly any news.

<snipped>

Agreed. This is grasping at straws, especially it it wasn't on Casey's PC.

Agree as well.

Oh, Amethyst, I LOVE Blue October, nice to see another fan. A friend of mine sat with the lead singer on a flight and said he was so sweet and genuine. :)

I clarified the title and the first post does it help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53