Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Did anybody else notice in the Target video of KC where she is buying all that beer and loading it onto the bottom of her cart after it is scanned. She has her white sunglasses on top of her head. The video is grainy so I am wondering. It seems that her shirt was so low cut that her *advertiser censored* were hanging out and they had to cover them up with a little black square. You can see the it is not part of her shirt. Or am I blind???? :doh::doh:

Okay here is the transcript..

She figures, I`m in control, I know where the body is at. A lot of other people know where the body is at, too, because between the 26th and the 28th, I`ll tell you when she got rid of the body was prior to the 27th when she called Amy and says, I got rid of the smell in the car.

The night of the 26th, she parked the car there, at Amscot. The morning of the 27th, she went and picked the car back up, went to her mom, she called JCPenny`s and there`s a couple of signals down there in that area where she spent about 15 minutes.

That`s where the body is going to be found, and I`m telling you, Tim Miller is going to get it done.
source-http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/07/ng.01.html

Yes. Exactly! She got rid of the body on the 26th but couldn't get rid of the smell. Maybe she thought she could leave it to air out a bit - if not, at the very least she didn't want someone else who she knew smelling it. Maybe it all got particularly stinky during the disposal.
I don't believe that she left the car with the intention of having it stolen. I think that she was tired, had to park it, had to sort out how to get rid of the lingering smell and left it there until she could get back to it.

She parked at the Amscott the night of the 26th and went back to Tony's place. I think that in the morning, she couldn't resist GOING BACK to where she had disposed the body. To check it out. To make sure it was ok. She stopped at her parents along the way, picked up some food/clothes, stole the JCP card and went on to check her location. She made some calls/texts while she was doing this and therein - is LPs comment about how they know where she was on that day.

When she was done, she took the car back to the Amscott and hitched a ride home with Tony. He wasn't given the opportunity to get near the car and away they went.

I think that her intention was to return to the car and clean it so that she could use it...But she didn't get back in time and by the time she did - It had been towed!

Thanks MD

Maybe it's just me but I can't understand a word he says some time .........even when I'm reading it!

How was KC getting back & forth from amscott to Tony's

If LP's theory is true she had to have made the trip at least twice on her own - walked or took a cab

Personally I think the body was long gone before this date but I'll entertain any theory at this point LOL.

Yeah and all this crap that they want her to be able to travel "in secret" to search for Caylee..secret because she is afraid for her safety. Yeah she looked real afraid of the "kidnappers" when she was piling up on food, beer, and lingere at Target! LMAO

I know. It violates our feelings as well as our intellect. Then KC wears stikeb stuff to pick up Amy who she just closed out and then some with ATT, her visits to court, etc.

That, in my opinion is a person who says, FU. I want I need I have I get.

She really must think she is something special. Good thing she will be in court for trial. Like OJ, pretending to take notes (doodling) or private asides with attorneys (that look like problems with testimony, but actually invitations to party later or or fond remembrances thereof or book deal in progress).

Did anybody else notice in the Target video of KC where she is buying all that beer and loading it onto the bottom of her cart after it is scanned. She has her white sunglasses on top of her head. The video is grainy so I am wondering. It seems that her shirt was so low cut that her *advertiser censored* were hanging out and they had to cover them up with a little black square. You can see the it is not part of her shirt. Or am I blind???? :doh::doh:

NO it looked like ta ta's to me...lol.

I thought I saw the same too. I want to smack her, I swear I do!

That Casey stole such a large amount of money from Amy makes me think Casey was planning on leaving town.

I think Casey thought she had a day or so to dally with Tony before Amy found out what she did. She probably intended to steal money from Tony (or another friend) before she hit the road.

The impounded car alerted Cindy to Casey's lies before Casey got around to leaving.

IMO
Yes, but she was spending the money as fast as she was stealing it, so what was she going to leave town on $200.00 in her purse? I can't leave town on that just for a weekend much less to move. I don't think she had any plans of going anywhere.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: you said *advertiser censored*!!! OMG!! LMAO....they are called breast or bossoms. And no I didnt see the black marks, I was too busy trying to scope out the imfamous tattoo. Couldnt see it.:banghead:

Yes, but she was spending the money as fast as she was stealing it, so what was she going to leave town on $200.00 in her purse? I can't leave town on that just for a weekend much less to move. I don't think she had any plans of going anywhere.

I agree. I think she was living in the moment. She needed to pretend she was someone to her friends and her boyfriend. That was all that mattered to her at that time.

Personally I think the body was long gone before this date but I'll entertain any theory at this point LOL.
I agree. There's no way she drove around with Caylee's body in the trunk until the 26th. I also don't believe her car was ever moved from the Amscot parking lot after it was parked there originally.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: you said *advertiser censored*!!! OMG!! LMAO....they are called breast or bossoms. And no I didnt see the black marks, I was too busy trying to scope out the imfamous tattoo. Couldnt see it.:banghead:

That's okay I called them ta ta's...this case just makes you use looney words sometimes..:loser:

ETA..the loser is me not you lol.

I agree. There's no way she drove around with Caylee's body in the trunk until the 26th. I also don't believe her car was ever moved from the Amscot parking lot after it was parked there originally.

I'm with you Chilly..

My husband has to appear as a witness on an unrelated case on the 16th at the same courthouse. I've told him to bring our camera--Is there anything else that you all can think of that he could do to help us here?

Yes. Exactly! She got rid of the body on the 26th but couldn't get rid of the smell. Maybe she thought she could leave it to air out a bit - if not, at the very least she didn't want someone else who she knew smelling it. Maybe it all got particularly stinky during the disposal.
I don't believe that she left the car with the intention of having it stolen. I think that she was tired, had to park it, had to sort out how to get rid of the lingering smell and left it there until she could get back to it.

She parked at the Amscott the night of the 26th and went back to Tony's place. I think that in the morning, she couldn't resist GOING BACK to where she had disposed the body. To check it out. To make sure it was ok. She stopped at her parents along the way, picked up some food/clothes, stole the JCP card and went on to check her location. She made some calls/texts while she was doing this and therein - is LPs comment about how they know where she was on that day.

When she was done, she took the car back to the Amscott and hitched a ride home with Tony. He wasn't given the opportunity to get near the car and away they went.

I think that her intention was to return to the car and clean it so that she could use it...But she didn't get back in time and by the time she did - It had been towed!

Pink,
I'm with you all the way on this except that I don't think she got back in that car once she dumped it the first time

I think she cleaned up after she dumped the body -

I think the car smelled so bad at that point that even if she drove it from her mothers house to amscott she would have "the decomp" smell on her again & Tony would have noticed it

George said that the smell was so bad he had to stick his head out the window & everything in the car took on that smell

I'm guessing that Once KC cleaned up at home she either took a cab or somebody drove her

LP on NG Tuesday night:

NG asks LP if KC would be stupid enough to go to the body….
................... A LOT of other people know where the body is at too because between the 26th and the 28th…I will tell you when she got rid of the body it was prior to the 27th when she called Amy and says, “I got rid of the smell in the car.” The night of the 26th she parked the car there at Amscot. The morning of the 27th she went and picked the car back up went to her mom’s, she called JCP and there are a couple signals down there in that area where she spent about 15 minutes …that’s where the body is going to be found and I’m telling you TM is going to get it done. She is concerned about that!”

Ha ha. Threats to LP from KC via Facebook or Myspace?

Bring it on! He says. LP you rock!

KC thinks she knows stuff and is hardened since she goes to clubs and all the peoples be signing in "gang" stuff. She doesn't know the beginning of hard times yet.

I don't mean physical stuff, I just want her to really know that the people around her are the same as she is, wanting attention. Hard Times with Big Judy, Taneesha, Pequita, and Blondie XL await her.

No plan. She is not capable of planning.
I understand that...but there had to be somthing she was thinking. I so wish I knew how she expected this to go. Sociopaths often set up their next marks...who was it going to be?

Here's a picture of the file I used to keep track of all the towers. Using geocoding and mapping, I marked which towers were near what. After I post this, I'll list the towers she hit that day and then you can decide what you think. Maps can be hard to decipher and pings are going to go to different towers depending on things like distance and how many calls are trying to go through.

And we can have different opinions too, all to be respected. Here's the list of the cell towers hit 6/27 after her last call at 11:47 pm on the 26th near AL's. To get an idea of where she was at these time, look at the tower list I posted above. All through June and July, these same towers ping when she is in specific areas:

6:54 am to 9:37 am: 28.5993583 -81.30325 (break between 6:54 and 9:36)
Break between 9:37 and 10:22 am
10:22 am: 28.6039167 -81.2876111
10:35 am: 28.5444 -81.2767472 (this tower seems to ping the most when KC's en route)
11:09 am: 28.5028444 -81.2863333
11:28 am (when AL texts her): 28.2916667 -81.2916667
11:29 am (when she calls AL): 28.4547222 -81.2636111
11:31 - 11:33 am: 28.5028444 -81.2863333
11:34 am: 28.5280556 -81.5280556
11:37 - 11:38 am: 28.5444 - 81.2767472
11:40 - 11:41 am: 28.5653389 -81.2958361 (near AL's)
11:42 am: 28.570555 -81.2363889
11:44 am - 11:58 am: 28.5653389 -81.2958361 (near AL's)
12:26 to 2:11 pm: cell pings different towers by AL's, but always the same ones:
28.5993583 -81.30325
28.6039167 -81.2876111
28.5653389 -81.2958361

3:03 to 3:05 pm: 28.5542778 -813326611 (near RM's)

3:10 to 8:16 pm: cell pings different towers by AL's, but always the same ones, the three shown above.

8:32 to 23:55 pm: cell pings towers consistently used when traveling to Fusion (sometimes JG's); and towers that ping when KC's at Fusion:

28.59472222 -81.26025
28.5904889 -81.2122639
28.5547222 -81.1705556
28.5458917 -81.2110667

The pings stay at the Fusion location until 1:26 am the next day; then there is no cellular activity again until 8:22 am near AL's apt.

(Forgive any typos, the picture of the list is correct but I'm typing here from the AT&T list and it's HARD to read)

P.S. You can enter the latitude and longitude of a tower into a map engine instead of an address in case you didn't know that. Not trying to be insulting to those that already know that. It's just FYI for those who may not know and who may want to map these pings to a known address like Fusion, AL's, etc.

No re-read how he is speaking. He means to say prior to calling Amy on the 27th as the rest wouldn't make sense about the 15 minutes etc. He says it incorrectly, I guarantee it.

ETA..AND we know she called Amy on the 27th NOT the 26th...
So does that mean she did do something with Caylee on the 26th?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D4rckfire
Back