Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

He did. Yes. He said the 27th.

I stand corrected........LP did say the body was dumped on JUne 27th. I just watched the re-broadcast of NG. LP says.........on the morning of June 27th, about 10:00am, Casey picked up the car at Amscot, went to Cindy's house, called J.C. Pennys, and then drove to a location near the airport. Then she calls Amy and says, "I got rid of the smell in my car."

Later NG came back to LP and he said the location is SE of the Anthony home and NW of the airport. He said the area is a combo of woods and swamp and that a road runs through it.

Yes, but she was spending the money as fast as she was stealing it, so what was she going to leave town on $200.00 in her purse? I can't leave town on that just for a weekend much less to move. I don't think she had any plans of going anywhere.

I doubt Casey had a plan to do anything. And anyway, if a pathological case like Casey, announces a plan....it is absolutely NOT THE PLAN. They don't plan.
She is probably , with the exception of the homicide, living as usual, nothing terribly wrong (in her world).

I 'd guess that had Caylee not been an issue, Cindy would have made the whole ugly mess with Amy go away so as to evade LE.
This type of betrayal is habit with Casey; It is a way of life. It is not a fluke!

what time does Ca and GA go to work? i'm not sure she showered there. Wouldn't they both be home before 7am?

I stand corrected........LP did say the body was dumped on JUne 27th. I just watched the re-broadcast of NG. LP says.........on the morning of June 27th, about 10:00am, Casey picked up the car at Amscot, went to Cindy's house, called J.C. Pennys, and then drove to a location near the airport. Then she calls Amy and says, "I got rid of the smell in my car."

Later NG came back to LP and he said the location is SE of the Anthony home and NW of the airport. He said the area is a combo of woods and swamp and that a road runs through it.

That totally contradicts what he said last night. :doh:

Thanks for confirming Leila;)

Boston - If you'll humor me...and agree that she dumped the body on the 26th (sometime between 8:45 - 3:30pm - because she is busy on her computer after that)...I don't think she did any clean up that day. Maybe it was all a little bit much and she had to go somewhere 'neutra'? The reason I say this is that she never even threw away the PIZZA! If she'd cleaned up after dumping on the 26th - wouldn't she have at least thrown out the pizza? (She couldn't possibly have known what her own mother would suggest about it a month later??? Lol.)

She pinged at AL's all day the 26th.

That totally contradicts what he said last night. :doh:

No Chilly it doesn't..it's just how he talks he says she dumped the body prior to the 27th when she called AH...meaning prior to speaking to AH on the 27th not prior to the 27th itself. I've learned his language it's how he speaks 80% of the time..I'm serious. He knows what he means but honestly has a poor choice of words sometimes.

Hey Pink..!

Do you think she dumped the body on the night of the 26th or early morning 27th?

Didn't Tony say that KC left early that morning but he wasn't sure of the time?

I think thats when she did it - what ever time she left Tony's but well before 7am on the 27th

Yeah, she was on the road sometime after 6 am.

I have and still think that she dumped the body before daylight and then dumped the car and then jogged/walked back to her parents house to clean up. She had to stink after handling the body and wouldn't want anyone to be around her until she cleaned up. It's only 7.21 miles from Amscott to her parents house. If she took short cuts, then even quicker for her.

night of 26th until daylight on the 27th she dumps body ----->

before 7 a.m. (before Amscott employee arrives to open for business at 7:00 am runs/jogs to parents house to clean up, grabs food from parents house so that she has an excuse to make it look like she's been busy shopping (she probably didn't think TonE would notice the food didn't come from store --->

11:00 a.m. on 27th she calls TonE to pick up her up, she's already waiting outside of car ready to hop in TonE's jeep so that he wouldn't get out of his car to check hers out. She tells him it's mechanical problems rather than out of gas, because he probably would have offered to go get gas and bring it back. She was determined not to let him get near the car because of the smell

This is exactly what I think except that maybe somebody drove her from amscott to her mothers & then back ( A cab - George - Lee - Mystery Man?)

I could not find in the text between KC and Amy were "I got rid of the smell in my car." was stated on the 27th or 26th.

Taxi stuck out to me. I'm working on some unidentified phone numbers from/to KC's phone & one of them is a taxi service. I don't have the full phone list in front of me, but if anyone wants to check on this date, the taxi service number is
(407) 2**-3833

Juxtapose that with a myspace entry referring to someone taking a taxi to a club that same evening. Sorry, too late for me to be link chasing on that one but is's there.

I could not find in the text between KC and Amy were "I got rid of the smell in my car." was stated on the 27th or 26th.

Someone posted it up thread a while back..It was texted on the 27th. I'll dig around again.

What I found was this:

AH KC 06/27 11:34 AM There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car.

This video footage of her KC >>> shopping.... so sad to me....
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
" I SEE ........ no CAYLEE........."
breaks my heart....... KC spending... poor Amy's money....
driving her automobile... cleaning out her checking account...
buying
the sun glasses.....
that she KNOWS in her mind.... she will try to HIDE BEHIND...
when
she is arrested...... SHE IS SO SICK ! ! !
This is totally wild....
weird..... just INSANE ! ! !
she has to know RIGHT / from W R O N G ! ! !
she
lifted up the Beer for the clerk to scan.......
she is NOT DEPRESSED.... she is smiling and very
confident... not nervous... like she thinks.....
she is just getting away with everything.............................
MAN...............
this chick is
a p i e c e of - - - - - w o r k - - - - - - - - !!!!
I'm almost
S P E E C H L E S S
God Help the poor soul !
jjgram
~ * * ~ * ~ * ~ ~ ~ * * ~ * ~ * * ~ * ~ ~ ~ *
God Bless Little Angel Caylee ! ! !
( < 8

This video footage of her KC >>> shopping.... so sad to me....
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
" I SEE ........ no CAYLEE........."
breaks my heart....... KC spending... poor Amy's money....
driving her automobile... cleaning out her checking account...
buying
the sun glasses.....
that she KNOWS in her mind.... she will try to HIDE BEHIND...
when
she is arrested...... SHE IS SO SICK ! ! !
This is totally wild....
weird..... just INSANE ! ! !
she has to know RIGHT / from W R O N G ! ! !
she
lifted up the Beer for the clerk to scan.......
she is NOT DEPRESSED.... she is smiling and very
confident... not nervous... like she thinks.....
she is just getting away with everything.............................
MAN...............
this chick is
a p i e c e of - - - - - w o r k - - - - - - - - !!!!
I'm almost
S P E E C H L E S S
God Help the poor soul !
jjgram
~ * * ~ * ~ * ~ ~ ~ * * ~ * ~ * * ~ * ~ ~ ~ *
God Bless Little Angel Caylee ! ! !
( < 8
I agree jjgram. It rendered me speechless also! I knew about this, but then to actually see her at the store, buying that load of stuff, her acting so nonchalantly... it's really too much!
How does she live day to day?
Honestly how does this girl exist?
How does she sleep at night?
How does she continue to carry on with the outlandish lies?
Amazing really!

No one that I know of besides GA(says the 16th) has seen Caylee since the 15th. IMO Casey did something to Caylee on the 15th early morning of the 16th.
Sorry for my long post but again, just trying to be helpful. Here's a synopsis of the cell pings on key dates (also posted on the calendar:

Sunday 06-15-2008
1:51 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
9:15 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
7:13 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
7:36 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home until past midnight into the next day

Monday 6-16-2008
12:20 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
4:18 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
4:25 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until after midnight into the next day

"Flurry of calls" on this date:
8:46 AM calls AL
11:47 AM AL calls
12:53 PM calls AL
12:55 PM AL calls
1:00 PM AL calls 829 seconds
1:26 PM texts JG
1:37 PM text from JG
1:44 PM calls AH 2164 seconds
2:52 PM call from JG 673 seconds
3:04 PM call from GA 25 seconds
3:35 PM calls AL 22 seconds
4:10 PM calls GA at work 34 seconds
4:11 PM calls CA twice
4:13 PM calls CA twice
4:14 PM calls GA 98 seconds
4:18 PM texts AL (now appears to be travelling away from Anthony home)
4:19 PM text from AL
4:19 PM calls AL
4:21 PM calls JG twice; second call 75 seconds
4:25 PM calls CA 3 seconds (now pinging near AL's apt)
6:31 PM calls CA
6:32 PM calls CA
6:32 PM calls home
7:06 PM calls home
7:20 PM calls AH
7:21 PM calls AH 42 seconds
8:03 PM calls Voice Mail
8:03 PM text from MH
10:45 PM text from AH
11:17 PM text from MH

Tuesday 6-17-2008
No phone activity until . . .
10:52 am - cell pings near AL's apt until . . .
2:29 pm - cell pings near Anthony home until . . .
4:36 pm - cell pings near Spur Road (near Fusion and AL) and Lake Underhill Road (near Fusion and MC) until . . .
8:23 pm - cell pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day

Wednesday 6-18-2008
12:10 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
2:42 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
4:15 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until 6:57 pm
No other cell activity after 6:57 pm on 6/18/2008

Thursday 6-19-2008
No cellular activity until . . .
8:32 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
2:58 pm - cell tower pings near Union Park (near Fusion and 5.8 mi from MC) until . . .
3:07 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
5:45 pm - cell tower pings near Lake Underhill Road (near Fusion and 6.4 mi from MC) until . . .
9:02 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until midnight into the next day

Friday 6-20-2008
12:20 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
1:44 pm - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
2:18 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:09 pm - cell tower pings near Fusion until after midnight into the next day

I'll post key dates around the time the car was abandoned in a separate post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lola21
Back