Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Maybe it was truly unintentional for her to leave it there then. It would mess up my theory, but could be true.

LOL

Every time I think I've got my theory locked down something comes along & messes it up....

I'm cross eyed from reading these threads

Good Night

I thought we had testimony from the Tow Yard manager & he said that GA tried to start the car but it was out of gas & GA had brought his own gas cans?

I will say that if George is the only one who can verify that the car was out of gas then that is suspect to me but I thought the Tow Yard manager confirmed it.

I'm not sure about anything anymore. We've had so much information dumped in our laps.

I think in my mind, I've interpreted that as... the tow yard guy saw the gauge reading empty. If it was broke, it would.

Does anyone recall?

OK. I thought I had seen a text from KC to someone she was trying to meet up/ hook up with saying"I could hit up my friend Annie for some Xanax."

Yes, I saw the same text, from Casey to some Guy, referring to her
friend Annie, and asking Annie for Xanax...Annie WHO? I don't know.

OK. I thought I had seen a text from KC to someone she was trying to meet up/ hook up with saying"I could hit up my friend Annie for some Xanax."

It was in an Instant Message..and I can't remember who she was talking to besides it was a male(go figure) and that male responded something to the effect of we have never needed that to have a good time etc. It may have been to AR. It shouldn't take long to find as there weren't too many IM's released.

If the theory is june 27th in the morning to put the body some where....

the only pings on June 27th that has a gap is at ping 3 at 10:35 to ping 4 11:09

and again at ping 4 at 11:09 to ping 5 at 11:26.......

looks like she was traveling down Goldenrod Rd. S......at 10:35.....and then looped around on Narcoosee RD and hit the tower there on ping 5 at 11:26...looks like she is back traveling
there is a stretch off the highway that looks very wooded....on Goldenrod Rd S

I am so convinced this is the spot. Sure, news did not relate it until this week, ha ha how timely.

This sighting seems very credible to me but didn't LE check the location thoroughly?

I wonder if this was one instance that Casey was actually looking for a place to dump a body but decided against this particular place, especially if someone saw her and she got paranoid? This location in the median is said to be somewhat deserted, not well traveled.

I didn't know she was a jogger...I thought she was a "Heavy Pot user & drinker"

So far the things I have read and seen on her Myspace very little is devoted to weed and her friends or exfriends say she was a light drinker. Kind of shocking from the pictures we have seen but really nothing indicates heavy drug use IMHO.

Yeppp - she got a ride and I believe it came from home as well. Who is home during those hours? Hmmm

Lets just play with LP's theory and give this some thought...

-Wouldn't the cellphone signal ping near the Amscot around the time she picked the vehicle? I don't see that ping?
-Lets say she walked from TL to Amscot... walking 3.5 miles briskly is about 45 mins, do we have pings that would show that?
-Again, continue playing with this idea, so she gets back to the Amscot, their parking lot is smallish and it is shared with two or three other businesses. She is able to park at the same spot? facing back?
-No one spots KC doing this manuver smack middle of the day?
-One key piece of evidence that is missing - the Amscot surveillance they've got two cameras at each corner each facing all sorts of directions. Surely the movement of the car must be on camera, esp during the day?

I also think that a second car was involved on the 27th between 7am & 11:30am

Either that or she took a cab

Like the news reporter from Olando said to NG, just before the end of the show....that LE has way more than they are releasing (of course we knew that). Can you imagine what they do have then to show the GJ? Talk about dangling the carrot on the stick! And we wont even be allowed to hear all of it.

By the way on the maps.live website the maps are more up to date than Google Maps!

trust me...I searched for my house and it was still under construction...it is now 4 years old. In the area near the Anthony residence...there is an adjacent subdivision, on maps live it shows it near completion...Google still shows only excavation. Big difference.

Oh SS...Lee Vista is near the center between the A's house & the Airport, it has a median and a couple places near the woods. Also there were several roads that cut thru there that cut off into the woods, but not with a median. LP thinks somewhere with a road that cuts thru leading to woods. ( I had found a place near there with a singular cell tower off Narcoossie & Brentwood st. right behind there- but I do not think she ping'd off of that tower. But back in there is a road into the woods. She could of put her anywhere within 3 miles of the tower- thats a lot of ground to cover) Anywhoo, I think LP does know a bit more than what he's saying...I'm sure he's improvising on words. I'm sure he doesnt want anyone poking around those important areas, until TES gets there. TES did not say they were doing a full out search this time - meaning I dont think they are needing to ask for massive volunteers this time. I hope TES gets all their equipment in there, including the heat sensor thingy on the plane.

I am praying TES finds her soon!

So far the things I have read and seen on her Myspace very little is devoted to weed and her friends or exfriends say she was a light drinker. Kind of shocking from the pictures we have seen but really nothing indicates heavy drug use IMHO.

This totally ruins my mental image of her

I honestly had no idea that she jogged - She strikes me as Lazy

anyway

Good Night All

If George is to be believed, he had to put gas in it at the towyard (is that right?) Yes. He brought gas in a can.

How did Casey time running out of gas with getting the car to AmScot? Maybe it wasn't planned after all or she sat there for awhile to let it run out?

Were her morning trips on the 27th to check evidence and try to run the remaining gas out of the tank since she had already set up that running out of gas story? Could be.

Where did the witness see someone matching Casey's build in the median? They didn't state specifically.

Was that on the 417? No. It was on a road with little traffic.

IIRC, she did state the date could have been the 27th or before??
I thought she said the 28th or before a few days.

The car was backed in to a parking space at Amscot, in my opinion so people wouldnt be walking by the trunk. If it did really run out of gas why would it be backed in? Would seem like to me you would push from the back and just get it in a space. Not take the time to actually push it past the space then move to the front of the car and push to back it in?

I honestly didn't know that KC was a jogger.....With all the stories I've heard about heavy pot use & all the drinking & clubbing she is the last person that I would peg as a jogger
that came out early on - when all the talk about that Nicole person that was found murdered in Blanchard Park - Seems that bothered CA and she warned KC about jogging there. But, like I said that was real early on in the case and yes, she was a jogger.

Here are some of the pings. Don't look at what's there, look at what's not.

It's already been said that Casey was getting up in the mornings and leaving around 9, right?

Where was she between the first ping till the second?

No cellular activity until . . .
6:54 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
10:35 am - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
11:09 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .

LP says he bets money that TM will find Caylee BEFORE the GJ hearing!! Out of all of his hypotheses I pray that this one is right.

Does anyone understand what LP is saying about KC going back to Tony's house at 10am?

The manager reported that the car was at amscot at 7am

Is LP saying that she left the car at amscott & then went back & drove to Tony's house?

I understood him to say that the manager saw the car at Amscott at 7am. KC picked it up sometime after that and drove it to her mother's (where she picked up the chicken and ice pops) and made a call to JCPennys. She then left the house and was between pings for 15 minutes near the airport and then drove the car back to Amscott and called Tony to pick her up. As I remember, Tony lived only 1/2 mile from Amscot so she probably walked there in the morning after spending the night with him. This puzzle about the car is now making sense to me.

Its never been revealed that Annie truly had xanax, just Casey mentioning to JG she could get a xanax from Annie. So who really knows if Annie even had xanax.

I'm thinking LE probably questioned Annie about the Xanax-

Do you have a legal drs prescription to obtain it? if so, prove.

Do you buy it off the internet? If so, prove it.

Do you buy it from a dealer? If so, give us his/her name and number.

IF Annie is/was buying from a dealer and this in in her interview, LE would keep this confidential. Some dope dealers get pretty upset if their is given to LE.

Has it ever been revealed how Annie got the Xanax?

The cell pings near AL's apt until 10:35 AM and different towers consistently ping when she's in the area of Amscot, so I don't know if she'd have time to do much in the morning unless what she was doing was in his area. She's definitely by her parent's home by 11:09 AM and calls Tony to pick her up at 11:28 AM.

Food for thought: There's lots of auto and truck rental places close to all three addresses, as well as self-storage units.

Oh, and she calls her mom at 9:37 am and that call lasts for 131 seconds. She calls AH at 10:22 am for 554 seconds; then JG at 10:35 for 184 seconds. Then she calls 1-800-542-0800 for 88 seconds at 11:09, which is the number to call when your JC Penney's card is lost or stolen. AL then texts her at 11:28, and she calls him at 11:31 am.

Then a "flurry" of calls back and forth with a girl that works at Fusion, more to JG, etc. At 11:47 she calls Tony even though she's pinging near his home.

I also think that a second car was involved on the 27th between 7am & 11:30am

Either that or she took a cab

Do we know anyone who gets off from work around 11PM... ;) nite before

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members