Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

No one said Annie had Xanax, did they? If so, I missed it. Now there was mention of a text or comment on from someone else about them having a friend named Annie having Xanax...but it isn't the same one.

Remeber KC liked to jog - she could have gotten up before AL on the 27th and just "jogged" on down to the Amscot to get the car. How she got to AL's the night before - well maybe Annie took her - we have YET to hear ANYTHING from Annie and that verywell could be why - she could have called Annie and asked for a ride - outta gas - it no call on the record she could have used a pay phone - I'm sure there is one around the Amscot.

The cell pings near AL's apt until 10:35 AM and different towers consistently ping when she's in the area of Amscot, so I don't know if she'd have time to do much in the morning unless what she was doing was in his area. She's definitely by her parent's home by 11:09 AM and calls Tony to pick her up at 11:28 AM.

Food for thought: There's lots of auto and truck rental places close to all three addresses, as well as self-storage units.

Can JB and KC be more dense???....It's obvious they knew about the GJ for a few days hence the new "motions" (if they can even be called that) with the request to travel. I don't know how a competant defense attorney would even BEGAN to make an adequate defense of this client. You would think he would be trying to look in her best interests and lay the facts out on the table and try to get KC to take a plea deal or SOMETHING!! How can he go along with the ruse of Caylee sightings and my client is in fear blah blah blah. He's making a mockery of all parties involved!! Not to mention wasting HARD EARNED taxpayer money when his CLIENT Holds the key to put this circus to an end!!:banghead:

What is it that you feel substantiates the body being moved 3 times. Trying to understand.

This 3x body removal comes from SM, and she is clued in. I think that is only his theory vs. the rest of LE?

I don't normally reply to my own posts, but I just thought of something that ties in with my theory above.

I think Casey buried the body under the cover of darkness and that she DID return to where she buried the body in the daylight to make sure there was no evidence.

This would have been when that woman saw a Pontiac Sunbird parked in the median, thought it was a friend, but upon getting closer realized it wasn't her friend's car because her friend didn't have any bumper stickers. She saw a young woman coming out of the woods with a baseball hat on, and the young woman matched Casey's build.

That sighting may have been Casey checking in the daylight.

This sighting seems very credible to me but didn't LE check the location thoroughly?

I wonder if this was one instance that Casey was actually looking for a place to dump a body but decided against this particular place, especially if someone saw her and she got paranoid? This location in the median is said to be somewhat deserted, not well traveled.

Yes. Exactly! She got rid of the body on the 26th but couldn't get rid of the smell. Maybe she thought she could leave it to air out a bit - if not, at the very least she didn't want someone else who she knew smelling it. Maybe it all got particularly stinky during the disposal.
I don't believe that she left the car with the intention of having it stolen. I think that she was tired, had to park it, had to sort out how to get rid of the lingering smell and left it there until she could get back to it...I think that her intention was to return to the car and clean it so that she could use it...But she didn't get back in time and by the time she did - It had been towed!
I couldn't agree with this more. Due to the fact that people were beginning to acknowledge the smell, the car became her biggest liability. I think that she did want to return to and use the car at a future date, but she underestimated the time it would take for the smell to disapate. IMO, that's the reason she parked the car backed up to the dumpster. Any place else and people would wonder what the hell is smelling in that car and want to investigate. However, I think Casey came up with the idea that if someone walked by the car while it was next to the dumpster, they would automatically assume that the "dead squirrel" smell was coming from the dumpster and not the car.

I honestly didn't know that KC was a jogger.....With all the stories I've heard about heavy pot use & all the drinking & clubbing she is the last person that I would peg as a jogger
I think it is safe to say the jogging took leave when she began partying with RM and his friends. I believe she jogged before then, but only occassionally. She just mentions it because of JB Park.

No one said Annie had Xanax, did they? If so, I missed it. Now there was mention of a text or comment on from someone else about them having a friend named Annie having Xanax...but it isn't the same one.

OK. I thought I had seen a text from KC to someone she was trying to meet up/ hook up with saying"I could hit up my friend Annie for some Xanax."

But remember before GA picked up the car it had been completely shut up from 6/27 - 7/15 so the odor would of intesified big time.

If the Manager is off on the time then I would agree

Question - If the car smelled as bad as it did why would KC get back in it and drive to amscott after she had just showered?

Wouldn't she have picked up the odor?

Cindy said everything in the car took on that "odor" & George had to hang his head out the window when he drove it from the tow lot.

I think she dumped the car at amscott one time & never got back in it again

After she disposed of Caylee she went home to shower in either a cab or another car.

I'm not totally convinced the car was completely out of gas.

I thought we had testimony from the Tow Yard manager & he said that GA tried to start the car but it was out of gas & GA had brought his own gas cans?

I will say that if George is the only one who can verify that the car was out of gas then that is suspect to me but I thought the Tow Yard manager confirmed it.

I couldn't agree with this more. Due to the fact that people were beginning to acknowledge the smell, the car became her biggest liability. I think that she did want to return to and use the car at a future date, but she underestimated the time it would take for the smell to disapate. IMO, that's the reason she parked the car backed up to the dumpster. Any place else and people would wonder what the hell is smelling in that car and want to investigate. However, I think Casey came up with the idea that if someone walked by the car while it was next to the dumpster, they would automatically assume that the "dead squirrel" smell was coming from the dumpster and not the car.

That is something I never even thought of..and I like that line of thinking. Bolded by me!

Comes from SM...who's that (I know you can only give me 1st name but maybe I can crack the code with just that) and, it seems she's a woman in the 1st part of your post but then a man in the second...see bolded.

This 3x body removal comes from SM, and she is clued in. I think that is only his theory vs. the rest of LE?

It was a cover story to Amy as to why the car was dumped, she was feeding Amy cover stories right?

If George is to be believed, he had to put gas in it at the towyard (is that right?)

How did Casey time running out of gas with getting the car to AmScot? Were her morning trips on the 27th to check evidence and try to run the remaining gas out of the tank since she had already set up that running out of gas story?

I don't know.. TMI to process

Where did the witness see someone matching Casey's build in the median? Was that on the 417?

IIRC, she did state the date could have been the 27th or before??

I think its in AH statement to police, that the I got rid of the smell in the car was during an actual phone conversation that day there was roughly a 10 minute phone call between Amy and Casey that morning.

I could not find in the text between KC and Amy were "I got rid of the smell in my car." was stated on the 27th or 26th.

I didn't know she was a jogger...I thought she was a "Heavy Pot user & drinker"

Above quoted "I can see her jogging.."

Yeah, if she had to. As in leaving a crime scene or being mad at mommy CA,

Yes....

I agree 100%

I'm sure she went home that morning but I think somebody gave her a ride once she dumped the car at amscott

I think she dumped the body late night on the 26th to early on the 27th
(whatever time Tony says she left)

Theres a 4 1/2 hour gap between the time the car is first noticed until the time she calls Tony for a ride (7am -11:30)

It's during those 4 hours that I think she was home showering & changing her clothes - Texting ricardo - grabbing freeze pops - ect, ect,

Then she went back to amscott & called Tony for a ride at 11:30am

But the Big question is who drove her ...?

I'm guessing George

Yeppp - she got a ride and I believe it came from home as well. Who is home during those hours? Hmmm

Lets just play with LP's theory and give this some thought...

-Wouldn't the cellphone signal ping near the Amscot around the time she picked the vehicle? I don't see that ping?
-Lets say she walked from TL to Amscot... walking 3.5 miles briskly is about 45 mins, do we have pings that would show that?
-Again, continue playing with this idea, so she picks car and goes home. Picks nuggets and pops, then drives near airport... spends time there; later she returns to Amscot, pops still frozen? middle of summer?
-Amscot parking lot is smallish and it is shared with two or three other businesses. She is able to park at the same spot? facing back?
-No one spots KC doing this maneuver smack middle of the day?
-One key piece of evidence that is missing - the Amscot surveillance they've got two cameras at each corner each facing all sorts of directions. Surely the movement of the car must be on camera, esp during the day?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back