George and Cindy give DNA samples ..

Oh hel! wait I got it...the body that was in the trunk that was not Caylee was a body that Lee put in there when he had the car...so now they have another case to solve....hehehehehe

''George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.''

I wonder too can any of this DNA be used for paternity? To rule out what LP said about incest? Hate to be so blunt, but there it is.

Could be George and Cindys and possibly Lee's dna may be some where it's not supposed to be....or that think it's theirs and oh who knows.....:bang:
---------
Could be they want it for comparisson (sp).I remember it was taken from Sharon and Brent Rocha for Laci.

''George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.''

I'm really surprised to hear this wasn't already done.

If you ask me I think we're going to see more than one member of the Anthony family indicted by this Grand Jury.......

My Money is on KC & George

''George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

I was under the impression that they had all submitted DNA swabs a while back at the beginning of the investigation? Hmmm...This is sounding off. Like maybe something isn't being reported correctly?

Also said that Lee REFUSED to take a polygraph test for the FBI.

Did not say whether or not George and Cindy did tho.

I saw that part of the news and George and Cindy had given samples, but had been talked out of polygraph by LA. Not sure I understand why he would refuse to give DNA sample. This is a case about a missing little girl. No one gives a rats *advertiser censored*, esp. LE, if he uses drugs. That is not even on the radar, so I am not sure I understand his objection.

Oh hel! wait I got it...the body that was in the trunk that was not Caylee was a body that Lee put in there when he had the car...so now they have another case to solve....hehehehehe

stop it :crazy:

I was under the impression that they had all submitted DNA swabs a while back at the beginning of the investigation? Hmmm...This is sounding off. Like maybe something isn't being reported correctly?

He refused when initially asked for a DNA sample. LE went ahead and got a supoena so yes, LE does have LA's DNA.

It's likely that a number of hairs were found in the trunk that need to be identified in order to determine if there are any 'unknown' hairs. I think Lee has developed an attitude and isn't going to do anything for LE voluntarily.

At the beginning he was playing TOP COP............ and now he is so unhelpful. What has change with this picture?

I saw that part of the news and George and Cindy had given samples, but had been talked out of polygraph by LA. Not sure I understand why he would refuse to give DNA sample. This is a case about a missing little girl. No one gives a rats *advertiser censored*, esp. LE, if he uses drugs. That is not even on the radar, so I am not sure I understand his objection.

you know, before I didnt want to even conceive of the notion that he may either be involved or be Caylees bio father, but this raises suspiction, dont ya think?

He doesnt want his Melanie to find out....and when she leaves him, she's taking all his precious super hero cards with her!:woohoo:

Lee lies. This hasn't been brought to light much just yet. I'll bet he's as big a con as Casey is. I'll be waiting for more news on this. Interesting to say the least.
-------------
Maybe he doesn't want it proven that it is Caylee's by process of elimination.Seems weird unless he believes (oh Lord) KC..

Who knows, maybe he is the daddy and this family is even more twisted than we think. It would explain alot of things. I know nothing would surprise me at this point.

If you ask me I think we're going to see more than one member of the Anthony family indicted by this Grand Jury.......

My Money is on KC & George

Charge them all I think they are thick as thieves........keep them all together.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html
http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

LP proffered some interesting twists above some time ago. Did they have some preliminary testing via ruse with results that made them have to subpoena Lee for some reason? What did LP know then and what may we know in the future.

Could someone answer my question on the first page please? Are we on the same page Broderick?:confused:

Hmmm....Maybe LP was onto something and the world will be shocked as he said at one time..:eek:

I just re-watched it and Kathy did not say that (bolded above) - are you thinking about what Leonard has said? He's the one that stated that in the first place.

This omission COULD mean that George and Cindy have taken polygraphs, but that is not a fact by any means.

It's likely that a number of hairs were found in the trunk that need to be identified in order to determine if there are any 'unknown' hairs. I think Lee has developed an attitude and isn't going to do anything for LE voluntarily.

That's exactly what I think. Lee's mad at cops for not following up on this and that... so he's been playing hardball. I don't believe any of the family members had any part in a murder or a cover-up.

I appreciate the news here about the DNA requests because I was wondering why first Geo. & Cindy and then Lee had appointments at the sheriff's office Tuesday and Wednesday. Lee does seem guarded and self-protective in recent weeks. Being euphemistic. I'll agree, he's paranoid. But he wasn't like that initially or possibly he just covered the paranoia well during his police interviews. If this is a development over the summer, I wonder what precipitated that. Nothing alerted me until he advised (strongly) his folks not take the polygraph after they had consented. He did spend too much time with the laptop at Tony's but there was little information to speculate from. Maybe what he has seen of his sister and of law enforcement has put fear into him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harty
Back