Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

It's an article of clothing similar to something she was wearing. It's being sent for analysis. It was the dress.

Article of clothing found...similar to what Caylee was wearing....per TM, but it is being sent off to the lab....found a dress

DRESS was discovered...similar to Caylee's, child size 6

OMG! Size 6

Don't think it's the right size.

OMG

TES Found a dress similar to Caylee's

Size 6 Dress

OMG they found an article of clothing a dress and I bet it is Caylee's. I just got the chills.

ahhh clothing - well I guess they will be searching that area -

Wonder if that is what we have been wondering about all along? Child's size 6 dress noted to have been Caylee's. TM seems subdued. I think he knows they are close to a body.

size 6 kinda big for a 2-3 yr old could it be hers?

oh, snap- i've got to give NG some credit, she's really going after the details tonight

Searcher working with TES found an article of clothing similar to what Caylee was wearing at one time. Many articles found though..this one has been sent off. It was a dress...Caylee was known to have a similar dress. Size 6 dress..would a 2-3 year old wear this size..NG says yes. Dress was along the side of a road in bushes..in an area of interest where cell tower activity was happening.

They found it alongside a road, wooded area, laying in bushes, in area of interest...where there were cell pings.

Found in an Area of interest were there was cell phone activity

Wow Maybe that pic someone posted of a blanket Caylee was sitting compaped to the red & white one (r Pink & white) was one in the same??

TES searcher found a similar dress as Caylee size 6 near the side of the road near some water around the airport. That is all right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back