Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that for a minute. Media would have been all over it! Yesterday was a holiday and courts were closed. If the GJ had convened last week we would have known.

The Grand Jury that is sitting at this time has been for weeks . . . their time on the GJ is about to expire.

I wondered why they would assign this case to this GJ if it was just starting today. There would be no way of knowing that additional testimony would not be needed, and then it would be in front of the new GJ.

I think it is possible they have been hearing testimony already, especially from LE and expert witnesses.

Not sure if this is already talked about, but why does GA want us to stop at 11 am & pm to pray for Caylee? What the heck does he know? OMG

I asked the same thing PattyCake, don't think anyone really knows yet.

Cindy's car left the A's house about 10:30am, wonder where she was going...maybe somewhere important for 11:00am meeting? Just a fleeting thought.

I have a question, and this may have already been answered... but is KC supposed/allowed to be at the GJ proceedings??

I think it is possible they have been hearing testimony already, especially from LE and expert witnesses.

Respectfully snipped.

I can't imagine this has been happening. Look at the media/blog frenzy this has created today. If they were already hearing testimony it would've found its way to the media somehow and we'd already know.

Cindy's car left the A's house about 10:30am, wonder where she was going...maybe somewhere important for 11:00am meeting? Just a fleeting thought.

Perhaps her darling daughter was down on the seat? She was giving her the last ride to JB's? Or to JCP for some new bras?

Yes, I do too. LE won't waste any time in arresting her!

:behindbar Bye bye Casey!!!

Do you think OCSO is in a cruiser a block away from the A home, sitting, idling, with pink cuffs? Waitin for the word...

There is power in prayer and power in numbers. The more people praying at the same time for the same thing= more power.

Our church has a prayer ministry that has prayer meetings at the church. They also pray at specific times during the week - at home or whereever- for specific issues. Maybe this is it...:praying:

GA- I will join with you in prayer at 11:00 for Caylee...

If I am not mistaken, all that was said was based on where they found the Hair V's the Stains in the trunk, from that you could deduct which end of the truck that her head could have been.

Nothing more, nothing less...........................
That isn't the way I remember it. The wording was more precise as to her position and length, but I am not sure who said it.

I have a question, and this may have already been answered... but is KC supposed/allowed to be at the GJ proceedings??

No KC is not supposed to be there. Technically if the "suspect" is not in custody no one is supposed to even know WHO the suspect is. Tough to do that, though, with this case.

939 people viewing total, 615 on this thread only. PLEASE DON'T CRASH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose