Where is Lee Anthony

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car that was backed in the driveway today is not a Mustang. That is the car caught on the webcam and has been mistakenly passed around as Lee's car today.

:twocents:

Ahh.. I'm sorry.. I will go back to lurking..

They really remind me of the McCanns with poor Maddie. No, that wasn't cadeaver smell in the trunk...it was dirty nappies and trash. Look for the lost little girl everywhere but where she really is...no point in searching there.

=============
Really! I didn't really keep with the ins and outs of this case. I will have to go back to the chat and links to find out more.

You can't win a slander suit. LP has a right to an opinion, which that is his. It's VERY VERY difficult to win a slander/libel suit because of the First Admendment. You have to prove malicious and damaging content, financial loss because of the statement, and lastly that it isn't true.

Sorry to go OT here, but according to the above criteria, should make it very easy for ZF-G to win her defamation suit, because it fits all 3 of the above criteria!

I was under the impression all afternoon that Lee was at the A house. I thought that was his car in the driveway. It is really very odd that he was not anywhere near the rest of the A family on this very important day. Makes a body wonder, what's up with him?

I was under the impression all afternoon that Lee was at the A house. I thought that was his car in the driveway. It is really very odd that he was not anywhere near the rest of the A family on this very important day. Makes a body wonder, what's up with him?

It's getting close to Halloween. If CA hasn't been arrested....as she should be in a sense for provocation, deflection, lying, obstructing....then the next one since GA did GJ testimnony would be the one who:

1)inserted himself as code breaker in jail house, advised sister 2d time about taping

2)helped collect KC computer from TonE's house night of arrest, returning to A house 2 hrs later

3) got comfy with LP, telling all kinds of stuff including Father's day fight and choking of KC. According to LP, on the phone almost everyday.

4) got into the donation thing via paypal account vs bank trust. suspicion shut down.

5) trust got busted. Gf's mom now runs it.

6) refused lie detector tests, per family. But see LP, he convinced them not to, ergo he should not.

7) refused DNA sample except under court order.

8) now invisible, either working for a living per job or what?

9) rumors that pregnant (rumor) gf broke up with LA

These are not in order.

Another life destroyed by KC or what else?

Sleths at it!

I would hope so, but the cam was frozen. There was a car with a woman who drove up. After parking, the woman went to the door and knocked (post arrest KC). No answer. Press asked if woman was family she either nodded or said yes.

LA is AWOL--not there for his mom or for that matter his dad (as far as is known).

Sorry to go OT here, but according to the above criteria, should make it very easy for ZF-G to win her defamation suit, because it fits all 3 of the above criteria!

Easily.

But there goes JB's brilliant defense. Also his office, per damages. Don't mess around, JB and fling stuff like you are Dershowitz or F Lee Bailey or even Johnny Cochran. They sometimes had something. And JB, you don't have chit. So don't be flinging at the state without cause (ABA code), because Lawson is now calling you on it andf maybe state ABA.

Christ. When the major cake is baked, iced, and set out (KC), JB is going to take it for a long time.

(JB can't even honor his lawyer credentials per required continuing lawyer ed courses: ethics and death penalty among the leading course titles of things he just blew off.)

Would I want him as a lawyer? Yes, I can trick him.

Would you want him to defend you against DP? No, he's a jerk and a friggig idiot.

So when was the last time he was seen? Seems like he's been awol for a while now.

So when was the last time he was seen? Seems like he's been awol for a while now.

There was a reported (from a blog) that LA drove KC to or from JB's office. Hard to prove or disprove for us since webcam is down.

In any regard, shouldn't he be there to comfort Cindy? Or comfort George?

As CA says, a nice normal family no problems little fights as usual.

I am sorry for GA. Not the rest.

There was a reported (from a blog) that LA drove KC to or from JB's office. Hard to prove or disprove for us since webcam is down.

In any regard, shouldn't he be there to comfort Cindy? Or comfort George?

As CA says, a nice normal family no problems little fights as usual.

I am sorry for GA. Not the rest.

Thanks for that. Yeah, its definately odd. It could be that LA is not too happy with GA's GJ testimony....sad that a whole family has been torn apart by KC's actions.

skipping around this post, but i truly believe that kc told la what happened. i have a younger sister. no matter what she did, wrong or right, if i asked her to tell me the truth, there's no way she'd lie. i really think that the lie detector refusal was because of this.

umm... this is super lame to say, but no matter what my little sister did, i'd have her back.

Your response to that post = the first thing that made me LOL all day. haha. :) Thanks!

Having fun with all the excuses. Just a draft, but it sort of sounds like what they all say and what we have been through. It is meant to be intense and liarly. : )

Having fun with all the excuses. Just a draft, but it sort of sounds like what they all say and what we have been through. It is meant to be intense and liarly. : )

hahah I felt it :) -- the two posts in succession just made it all the more amazing haha :)

I worked pretty hard on that, vis the nonsense we hear, thinking a little James Joyce, but trying not to be too Cindy. I wanted the wallop for the end, hi losers from KC in a way.

I am an English major, PhD in lit, so this is my re-presentation of the tale. I thought you would enjoy the complexities (not thought up by me, but the people telling the stories as in one breath, all KC sided but not). I know it's weird, but I also think it's ....what they expect us to believe. Good luck with that, Baez!

Mrs. Peel, I like it, After listening to the A's for the last 3 months, it made perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin