2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

I couldn't believe the interview...Cindy is whacked out! If they find Caylee she'll still maintain KC's innocence!!!
Just saw the interview, worse than I thought it could be. See Meredith is the reason I don't watch Today anymore, She let her ramble on, and on, and on.
Not one good question, like "Really Cindy, you have evidence she is alive, well what exactly is this evidence, because if you tell someone maybe they'll go get Caylee and arrest the person who took her."
But no. I could just scream:eek:

Oh my. Cindy is in bad shape. Just saw a partial perp walk with Casey and she's trying to look like Sarah Palin now?
can you believe it? she's STILL worrying about how she looks on camera and now trying to make herself look smart or something.

Does anyone else have trouble getting these videos to play or is it just me?

Does anyone else have trouble getting these videos to play or is it just me?

momtective... do you have a media-player program installed on your computer? If not, down load one of the freebies. But I believe one should have been installed when you bought the computer.

no george or mark nejame by her side today? did they both leave her crazy a$$?

I wouldnt put much into what George is saying around the home or to the media at this point. I think he spoke the truth and did the right thing during the GJ which is all that matters. Anything coming out of his mouth (sticking up for his daughter, claiming her innocence or that Caylee is alive) is to appease Cindy and keep his marriage. That is just my opinion, but I really think that Cindy is very overbearing and controlling and probably forces him to put on this show or say certain things and most likely threatens him with divorce or kicking him out if he were to tell the truth in public.

I hope they didn't pay CA any more than $10 for that "exclusive". It was simply a repeat of the script she has used in other appearances.

I hope the truth does come out. I fear she will negotiate a lessor sentence and tell where the baby is at and everything will be sealed. I want to hear what Cindy forced her to do when the baby was born out of an incestuous union because that is what I believe started Casey's path to sociopathy.

There is no evidence that Caylee was Born from incest

Do you know this for a fact? Spill please! :)

I am not computer literate.............. but I am sure someone can find that INTERVIEW OF NEJAMES in NYC and the story................. and post it here. I have been on the Anthony Donation thread since DAY ONE........... I may not be able to provide the link...............but I know it exist and certain aspects of this case are burned in my brain. I have followed this case since day one and I would never post a mis-truth even though I do not have a specific link.

:waitasec: GA is still saying this, even though he was a major player in getting a GJ to return 1st degree murder charges? Did he spend an hour telling the GJ about his billboard?

Exactly. I'm not sure that GA was a major player in getting the GJ to return murder charges. We don't know what he said to the GJ. Like you said, he could have spent an hour talking about the billboard. He could have been stating his daughter could not have harmed his granddaughter for an hour. I'm not giving GA credit or a pass yet.

I was really disappointed that Meredith did not ask Cindy about the switcheroo under the overpass, so I wonder if there were any ground rules to the interview. I would have loved to have heard Cindy's explanation.

What I can't understand is her insistence that once Casey can tell her side everyone will understand Casey's behavior. She's had months and months to tell her side.

What I do understand, even though it is an unpopular opinion, is her unwillingness to give up on her child. I would stand by my child no matter what. But that would mean being there for support no matter what she had done or not done. Not throwing out ridiculous statements for the public to swallow. If it meant the pain of watching that child face the consequences of his actions, then that's what I'd have to do. But I brought that child into the world and would stand by him/her through anything.

So, even though I think Cindy is going about it the wrong way, I understand why she's doing what she's doing. Oh, and denial is a powerful thing.

Yes, I have a media player but it just keeps stopping and starting...Guess others are having the same problem...thanks to all who responded.

<<when the baby was born out of an incestuous union>>

Just my opinion and with all due respect, there's no proof of this at all. I've read this on the boards before. I really don't believe this to be the case and think people should refrain from these types of accusations without facts.

WOW! Nothing new came out of that interview, except holding up the little Mickey Mouse dress.

Question by any chance did Cindy mention the size of the dress she had with her?

You would think if I was CA and I wanted to prove that the dress wasn't Caylee I would show the world her real dress size

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsRadcliffe
Back