Ramsey Lies

Not only was he a brave intruder but he was swift and quiet and very very clean. Lets see, they got home around 9:30, Patsy went to bed at 10 and John 10:30, so they say, he took a melatonin and the intruder came upstairs and took JonBenet and they did not hear a thing. They were probably exhausted.

but JB wasn't, so she got up n ate pineapple with the intruder !

LOL...yes...The Ramsey's....telling lies....? :eek: NO...never. They were such fine, upstanding, Christian, pillars of the community....:rolleyes:

yea,so much so they subjected their own church to the barrage of nonsense just for the sake of being seen at church.what about the ppl who had trials and tribulations of their own and needed to be there that day?they certainly shouldn't have been subjected to all that hoopla,they needed peace and calm and had a right to it.just another of the R's 'it's all about them' selfish thinking.

How about the lie John spun in DOI about the polygraphs? He said the police never asked either one of them to take one. I guess he forgot both his and Patsy's interviews that day were taped!!! I just read the part in the "JonBenet--The Police Files" book where ST asked John if he would take a polygraph. His reply was he would be insulted (Oh my, ST really upset John's apple cart with that question, didn't he? LOL). Patsy on the other hand said she'd take ten because she would pass them (Or something similar). Of course, we know it took at least three times for her to actually "pass" a polygraph, and that was after they went "polygraph expert" shopping!

Good help really is hard to find these days.

Just trying a last ditch effort here to pump you up!!! If the new article regarding the Whites had received the same amount of national attention that John received with his letter from Lacy, we would have probably one of our (RDI's) chances to hit while the iron is hot instead of letting this case fade away rapidly.

One thing that has bugged me for a while is why was there no christmas video that year, John claimed he'd forgotten to buy batteries. Seems odd, what with the trip to the lake and Patsys 40th birthday celebrations being perfect home video moments, in my opinion.

Not only was he a brave intruder but he was swift and quiet and very very clean. Lets see, they got home around 9:30, Patsy went to bed at 10 and John 10:30, so they say, he took a melatonin and the intruder came upstairs and took JonBenet and they did not hear a thing. They were probably exhausted.

So tired and so much in a deep sleep they didn't even hear the stun gun that was supposed to be used on JonBenet.
And, this intruder didn't leave a speck, not a hair, a flake of skin, a footprint or any fibers as he moved through the house. Amazing!

Just trying a last ditch effort here to pump you up!!! If the new article regarding the Whites had received the same amount of national attention that John received with his letter from Lacy, we would have probably one of our (RDI's) chances to hit while the iron is hot instead of letting this case fade away rapidly.

But you know, as do we all, that having this case "fade away" is exactly what the DA wants. So does the governor, and the new DA, and well, pretty much everyone involved except us. And the Whites. And ST.

But you know, as do we all, that having this case "fade away" is exactly what the DA wants. So does the governor, and the new DA, and well, pretty much everyone involved except us. And the Whites. And ST.

Exactly, DeeDee! I know that if I have a hard time letting it fade away in my mind, I highly doubt that the White and The Thomas families have it any easier.

True or False:

About the pageants - They were just a few Sunday afternoons things between Mom and daughter.

FALSE.As Thomas pointed out,there was much more involvement than that...thousands of miles traveled and thousands of dollars spent..and it is totally suspect that the R's tried to downplay and minimize JB's participation in them,seeing as there is nothing illegal about pageants.

False. Pam Archuletta claimed even Patsy was worried about how they were affecting JB.

Hey, RiverRat! Think anyone here's a fan of country music? (Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more!)

Hey, RiverRat! Think anyone here's a fan of country music? (Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more!)

Yes.....although his kind of music and mine ain't exactly the same! :boohoo:

P.S. I soooooo adore you!

Yes.....although his kind of music and mine ain't exactly the same! :boohoo:

P.S. I soooooo adore you!

Well, in that case:

Normally, I wouldn't do this, but Don Wredge shouldn't have all the fun!

(Sung to the tune of Hank Williams Jr.'s "Family Tradition"):

Well John and Patsy Ramsey

Such a close-knit family

But most of the American people

Don't believe 'em anyway, ya see

Stop and read the case file, Mary Lacy

Before you make your decision

You might get it right

Though yer not too bright

It's a Boulder County tradition!

The ol' system's got problems

That is plain to see