Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows?

From what i read on here at least a dozen may get the blame!

:doh:

Yes, NSC, I would think that. I don't believe any of the stories. Apparently, Casey told her parents that the father was married, lived out of state, had no interest in his offspring and died in a car wreck.

That sounds like a typical sociopathic explanation -- my sister is a sociopath, and that sounds like one of her made up stories. A lot of times Sociopaths use half truths -- maybe he is married and lives out of state -- hence why not coming forward but highly unlikely to be dead.

HI NSC If you do a search of titles, and put in say biological or father, you would have come upon a thread for this topic. the reason we ask people to do this is because many sleuthers have posted a lot of information and by bumping an old thread, we don;t have to post the same work all over again.
I am going to merge this and if you need any help with searchng in the future..feel free to ask. and welcome :)

we've all seen these side by sides of caylee and jp

picture.php

what about these side by sides of caylee and jp

picture.php

i think hes the one. and i feel so bad for him. for any dad who never knew he even had a kid and never got a chance to be part of her life. for her for never knowing him.

as an artist, i study facial structures in particular. starting at the top: caylee's root hair color is the same as jp's. her longer hair appears lighter for having more sun exposure for a longer period of time. her forehead and jps is the same. the eyes are a huge similarity. look at her left outer eye corner and then jp's back and forth, exactly the same. their eye shape and brow bone shape is the same. if you look at the anthony's the dad and casey have round eyes with upturned outer corners. caylee and jps nose shape is the same. their cheeks are the same. their jaw shape/line is the same. most telling of all, their lips, mouth. they have the same lipline. they have the same smirky closed mouth smile. for caylee to smile that way exactly like jp means to me that either that 3 year old spent a lot of time around him (and it doesnt sound like she has) or it is an inheirited trait. in the other set of photos, where they have their brows scrunched, they look extremely similar. caylee looks a little like cindy. other than that she looks nothing like the anthonys. she looks like a little carbon copy of jp.

Wow...they do look alike!

I disagree, there are MILLIONS of adopted people in this world who don't know any of their biological family and most of us are perfectly fine and well adjusted.

i sincerely doubt that the person you are answering to meant any harm by their statement, or that people who don't know their biological family are maladjusted. caylee was not an adopted child, and that is a totally different situation than what happened in caylee's life.

i have no idea who i think her father is, but those pictures of jp and caylee with the squinting-eye kind of look....wow. just wow.

In the state of Florida, if you are not married, you cannot put the name of the father on the Birth Certificate if he is not present. He must sign the certificate and have his signature notorized.

NO Notorized Signature, NO fathers name.

That's not true… I was not married to my daughters father and his name is on the birth certificate and he was not present I remember this because he went to my aunts to take a nap and I dealt with the paper work and health info on my own and he happen to walk in when I was signing the papers and he never signed

If the father isn't present to sign the certificate you can't just put their name on it. At least not in my state.

I don't know about Florida (I am in S.C.), but my son was in one hospital recovering from major surgery when his daughter was born in another. (due to pre-registration) They are not married and not only is his name on the birth certificate, my granddaughter has my sons last name too, which obviously is different than her moms. Who knows!

I don't know about Florida (I am in S.C.), but my son was in one hospital recovering from major surgery when his daughter was born in another. (due to pre-registration) They are not married and not only is his name on the birth certificate, my granddaughter has my sons last name too, which obviously is different than her moms. Who knows!

I'm in California and I was not with my daughter's bio-dad at the time of her birth. He wasn't present to sign the certificate, and I couldn't put his name on it without him present. He was given a year to sign it at the courthouse himself but he never did, so it's still blank 4 1/2 years later. It's making it much easier for my husband to adopt her, though!

I'm in California and I was not with my daughter's bio-dad at the time of her birth. He wasn't present to sign the certificate, and I couldn't put his name on it without him present. He was given a year to sign it at the courthouse himself but he never did, so it's still blank 4 1/2 years later. It's making it much easier for my husband to adopt her, though!

In Virginia the father has to sign an Acknowledgment of Paternity and pay $10.00 to have their name added. The have the option for DNA test for $118.50 and have an unlimited amount of time to do it in, unless the mother petitions DCSE to get it for them and then they are taken into court to get it done and after the DNA comes back, he doesn't have to pay if it is not his and if it is he has no choice on the birth certificate and the state immediately takes them to court for support. The mother does not have to file for it, but if she doesn't want it she does have to cancel. If she gets public assistance, she has no choice and the state takes them to court for child support.

I think she has no clue who the baby's father was. Makes no sense she never went for support.

So many possiblities. I never bought the dad-died-in-a-car-accident story. Cindy seems to buy it hook, line and sinker though. The guy's name was of hispanic nature, and while I haven't seen a photo of him, Caylee certainly doesn't look hispanic at all to me. I always thought the daddy died story was a way for Casey to garner sympathy and attention, plus she wouldn't have Cindy breathing down her neck about getting child support when she really didn't know who it was. IF, as LP has suggested, Lee is the father, again a great way to keep Cindy at bay with the car accident line.

After I thought about this (isn't it funny how little things nag at you!) My son checked out of the one hospital (complete with chest tubes!) and we went to the other hospital and picked up his "baby mama" and beautiful baby girl on the same day. He may have signed something then and I just didn't notice. Although on my sons (SC) and my daughters (NC) birth certificates my ex signed one and on the other his name is just printed in! (can't remember which was which) I'd be willing to bet it varies much more than we ever realized!

A few weeks ago, I thought incest seemed too out of the blue to consider, and it's a disgusting topic. Now given Lee's refusals, I think LP is onto something and it's a very real possibility. Also considering Caylee's name and the particular spelling of it is a combination of Casey and Lee's names.

A few weeks ago, I thought incest seemed too out of the blue to consider, and it's a disgusting topic. Now given Lee's refusals, I think LP is onto something and it's a very real possibility. Also considering Caylee's name and the particular spelling of it is a combination of Casey and Lee's names.

It does make you go hmm, doesn't it? I felt the same as you and it is still something that I am having trouble wrapping my mind around, but..well..hmm. :waitasec:

Hi All :) I was thinking about being able to rule out potential fathers based on genetics mainly eye color as Caylee does not have Casey's eye color. I responded to a post in the general thread but this thread is more appropriate. Is there a post already or has it been outlined as to the eye color of each potential father? I have skimmed and did not see one but I have had a migraine all day so I really could not read each and every post right now. If someone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated!!

Ah, but eye color can change. The eye color my daughter was born with is neither my husbands( yes, he's her bio dad), nor mine. However, we both have relatives with blue eyes. Now at 7 years old, her eye color is changing!

I thought it was pretty clear from what we know of the DNA testing already done that the father is her brother, Lee. I (stupidly) assumed this was fact. Now I'm really confused.

Is everyone just trying to protect the family (for some strange reason) with all this rampant paternity speculation in this thread?

It is nasty and it's wrong but some twisted people sleep with (and impregnate) their siblings.

I feel this may have been a somewhat abusive situation, not with Lee beating her but perhaps somehow convincing Casey this was the "right" thing to do.

In the very beginning we heard of their very close and "special" relationship.

More importantly, Lee refused DNA testing and had to be subpoenaed. Is this not a red flag? He also convinced both parents to avoid a lie detector test. He tried to stop Cindy from calling 911 for the second or third time.

Not to mention the dead baby's name is Caylee!

These are just some of the things that tell me he has something to hide. Agree??

Someone please fill me in as to why people doubt Lee being the father... I know some of you on here share my thoughts, so especially for anyone who doesn't, is there any scenario you guys see as more likely?

I thought it was pretty clear from what we know of the DNA testing already done that the father is her brother, Lee. I (stupidly) assumed this was fact. Now I'm really confused.

I know some of you on here share my thoughts, so especially for anyone who doesn't, is there any scenario you guys see as more likely?

SNIPPED

There are no facts out there about who Caylee's biological father is, only rumors and speculation.

I honestly have never thought Lee was the bio father of Caylee. His refusal of DNA testing can be one of numerous things. 1. He COULD have been an accomplice. 2. He was just making LE do things the hard way, making them get a subpoena just to be a jerk.

LA also used to drive the Pontiac before KC did. It is likely that his hair etc. is somewhere in that car.

The scenario that I see as most likely is KC hasn't a clue who Caylee's father is. Let's think about it for a second, how many guys was she stringing along/sleeping with when all of this went down? If she were pregnant when she entered jail the first time, would she have known who the father is? I seriously doubt it.

About the name Caylee, it's a super popular name. It's not like she made up a name to include her brothers name. It's so popular and I've seen a gazillion different spellings Cayleigh, Kaylee, Kayleigh etc. My son has 10 kids in his playgroup 6 boys and 4 girls..and there is a Caylee.

Is everyone just trying to protect the family (for some strange reason) with all this rampant paternity speculation in this thread?

It is nasty and it's wrong but some twisted people sleep with (and impregnate) their siblings.

I feel this may have been a somewhat abusive situation, not with Lee beating her but perhaps somehow convincing Casey this was the "right" thing to do.

In the very beginning we heard of their very close and "special" relationship.

More importantly, Lee refused DNA testing and had to be subpoenaed. Is this not a red flag? He also convinced both parents to avoid a lie detector test. He tried to stop Cindy from calling 911 for the second or third time.

Not to mention the dead baby's name is Caylee!

These are just some of the things that tell me he has something to hide. Agree??

Someone please fill me in as to why people doubt Lee being the father... I know some of you on here share my thoughts, so especially for anyone who doesn't, is there any scenario you guys see as more likely?

To my knowledge this has never been proven only speculated upon (at least not that we know of) Personally I am not even sure that Casey knows who Caylee's father is. Given what we know of recent, variety was the spice of Casey's life in regard to her sexcapades.

Do you think LE knows who Caylee's bio father is? Did LE collect DNA from any past boyfriends? Did any past BFs step forward and request DNA testing and if they did would LE provide the testing? If LE does know, would they be obligated to tell that person and would they disclose more info about the case to them?

I think if Casey knew for sure...
She would be demanding child support from him. IMO She does not know.

Do you think LE knows who Caylee's bio father is? Did LE collect DNA from any past boyfriends? Did any past BFs step forward and request DNA testing and if they did would LE provide the testing? If LE does know, would they be obligated to tell that person and would they disclose more info about the case to them?

They would probably be spending the next year collecting DNA from all the possibilities.:eek: I don't know how important it is to LE to find out who the father is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5Ws2Resolve