Nancy Grace - 10/27/08

LP mentions that they have found 2 cans of deoderant. I'm not sure if those have been connected to KC...On other sites, someone was asking if she did use deoderant in the car, would it show up in the forensics. Butane is mentioned quite a bit in the forensic report.

Butane:

"It is also used as a petrol component, as a feedstock for the production of base petrochemicals in steam cracking, as fuel for cigarettte lighters and as a propellant in aerosol sprays such as deoderants."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butane

Maybe this is why LP mentions the deoderant?

Pink, when I heard LP say that I was wondering if he meant room deodorizer (febreeze)? or odor eliminator.

I have noticed that he tends to uphold the ones who tell the truth. Maybe that is why he has "pointed digs" at the A family. Anyone who has ever been associated with LE knows that if there is anything LE hates it is LIES. They will work with people who tell them the truth, even sometimes helping them, but you tell them a lie and your azz is grass.

You nailed this whole case... right there.

They bent over backwards to give KC every chance to tell the truth and they also ran around in circles looking for Caylee because of her lies.
Everyone knows (especially an excop's daughter) that you don't lie to le.

As far as LP on NG, I wish every missing child had Leonard.

It doesn't matter so much what LP says, it's the fact that he's calling attention in a positive way to TES and Caylee.

I don't care how he got involved or why. I'm just glad for Caylee's sake that he did and now his big 'ol heart is drumming up money for TES and that's music to anyone's ears!

:)

drumstick, I as well am an ex-cops daughter, do not tell a lie. I have raised my daughter to always tell the truth as well.

drumstick, I as well am an ex-cops daughter, do not tell a lie. I have raised my daughter to always tell the truth as well.

I think in every other case, you are correct, never lie to LE. But in Casey's case, I'm sure she's lied to George for years so she believed they would swallow her lies just like her dear old dad does.

I hope NG has TM on the show tonight and I hope he stresses this search is not only about Caylee.......I am sure the groups will be separated and I thought this large turnout is focusing on Jennifer Kesse as well.

I've always wondered what the knife was for- maybe to pry open a chlorine bucket?

Rumor had it early on that she had used the knife to relieve swelling from decomp gas so that the body would be able to sink in Lake Jessup. Lake J is full of gators, like sardines in a can. It apparently takes a gator 30 days to push a meal through.

It looks like the cell pings have taken this in a new direction. LE told Mary Ann Fowler's son that cell pings could pinpoint a person to within 100 yards if the towers were available to triangulate. MAF's supposed killer sits on death row on other murders but was never charged with her death. If Casey put Caylee off of Boggy Creek road, it should be a quick find.

I believe Kobi's past words will be used to discredit him at trial time. The prosecutors they will use for this case do not play. They skipped elementary school because it had recess. They do not play.

While I totally like and support LP, I will never believe that he gave TP $50,000 for the bond. I think it changed pockets a few times, then came back to poppa. And I am not mad at him for that either.

I reckon that's enuff random thoughts for now.

I think in every other case, you are correct, never lie to LE. But in Casey's case, I'm sure she's lied to George for years so she believed they would swallow her lies just like her dear old dad does.

yep, see that is exactly how casey thinks and has always or at least for a long time..

if you go thru life from the time you were a little kid and you are never called on your lies, well then it becomes "normal for you to be able continue pulling the wool over people" without any repercussions

she thought that the police would just say "oh, ok casey no problem call us in 2-3 months so we can make sure your daughter is located - have a nice day"

:furious::furious:

<<Kobi is a pawn . . . and a turn-coat. He has no credibility anymore>>

Doesn't it seem like they all do this eventually? Baden and Lee have both done it. I used to respect both of those guys until the OJ trial.

<<Kobi is a pawn . . . and a turn-coat. He has no credibility anymore>>

Doesn't it seem like they all do this eventually? Baden and Lee have both done it. I used to respect both of those guys until the OJ trial.

They follow the money. Their scientific opinions can be bought by the highest bidder. I guess they are just doing their jobs, but.....

Rumor had it early on that she had used the knife to relieve swelling from decomp gas so that the body would be able to sink in Lake Jessup. Lake J is full of gators, like sardines in a can. It apparently takes a gator 30 days to push a meal through.

It looks like the cell pings have taken this in a new direction. LE told Mary Ann Fowler's son that cell pings could pinpoint a person to within 100 yards if the towers were available to triangulate. MAF's supposed killer sits on death row on other murders but was never charged with her death. If Casey put Caylee off of Boggy Creek road, it should be a quick find.

I believe Kobi's past words will be used to discredit him at trial time. The prosecutors they will use for this case do not play. They skipped elementary school because it had recess. They do not play.

While I totally like and support LP, I will never believe that he gave TP $50,000 for the bond. I think it changed pockets a few times, then came back to poppa. And I am not mad at him for that either.

I reckon that's enuff random thoughts for now.

Everyone here may, thinking about the knife has just through a logical thought process contemplated if she actually used it in some way to dismember the body--terrifying, but not any more so than murdering a child, or a gator feed or burning. Maybe LE has more information leading there.

Pink, when I heard LP say that I was wondering if he meant room deodorizer (febreeze)? or odor eliminator.

Well now it makes alot more sense to me. When I heard it last night, I pretty much blew it off because I could not see how deoderant (underarm deorderant) would tie in to this case. But after reading today, I am also wondering if he meant room deodorizer (air freshner). It comes in an aerosol can also. If she was using it to mask the odor in the car, it would account for the butane in the report, as mentioned by Pink.

Did I mishear or did LP just say that George believes Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th??? I think that was the date he said.

I missed this!

I'm really confused about what George actually believes. He says one thing on TV with Cindy, but ...

he testified at the GJ and no one from the family has visited Casey in jail yet.

Makes you wonder what's REALLY going on.

Well now it makes alot more sense to me. When I heard it last night, I pretty much blew it off because I could not see how deoderant (underarm deorderant) would tie in to this case. But after reading today, I am also wondering if he meant room deodorizer (air freshner). It comes in an aerosol can also. If she was using it to mask the odor in the car, it would account for the butane in the report, as mentioned by Pink.

I haven't read the entire thread yet, but when I heard deodorizor (found wrapped in a Khol's bag wrapped in a TARGET bag) I immediately thought of OUST commercial, "eliminates odors" you know....and then I thought there is so much information that has not been released to the public. LP keeps dropping crumbs

I have noticed that he tends to uphold the ones who tell the truth. Maybe that is why he has "pointed digs" at the A family. Anyone who has ever been associated with LE knows that if there is anything LE hates it is LIES. They will work with people who tell them the truth, even sometimes helping them, but you tell them a lie and your azz is grass.

Turbo...You are correct. It is the dishonesty that ticked Leonard off. Some of the lies were known when they were in Orlando. Many more lies were discovered when they all got home and started discussing all they heard.
Cindy did at one point look Leonard right in the eyes and lied to him. This was over an issue where Cindy KNEW he knew the truth. She is something.:furious:

Everyone here may, thinking about the knife has just through a logical thought process contemplated if she actually used it in some way to dismember the body--terrifying, but not any more so than murdering a child, or a gator feed or burning. Maybe LE has more information leading there.

What I was speaking of was local rumor. It is not dismemberment but stabbling to release decomp gas. I also never bought into the gas and burning thing. I think all gas went into her tank.

It's not possible to dismember a body using a dinner knife.

Turbo...You are correct. It is the dishonesty that ticked Leonard off. Some of the lies were known when they were in Orlando. Many more lies were discovered when they all got home and started discussing all they heard.
Cindy did at one point look Leonard right in the eyes and lied to him. This was over an issue where Cindy KNEW he knew the truth. She is something.:furious:

If LP has a problem with dishonesty, he should quit putting out false rumors on television.

Did the report mention unusual or unexpectedly high levels of butane, like it did Chloroform?

EDIT: Checked the report - It does not show Butane found in the trunk at all, only in one of the controls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back