Nancy Grace - 10/27/08

I heard him say this but
Did he say where this was found ?
was it on the side of the road or something ?

He said only that it was found somewhere along the route Casey would travel between the Anthony home and Tony's apartment. No mention of whether it was in a trash can, lying by the side of the road....nothing.

Rumor had it early on that she had used the knife to relieve swelling from decomp gas so that the body would be able to sink in Lake Jessup.

I wondered about the knife, too. LE always mentioned it as if it were a significant find - a "cleaned" kitchen knife, as opposed to a "clean" kitchen knife.

But I don't know -- somehow I can't picture Casey plunging a knife into a decomposing body and possibly getting splattered with fluids or having to smell the gasses. I picture her putting Casey into a thick black trash bag so that once she did, she wouldn't have to look at her body again as the decomp progressed. Maybe she used the knife to scrape things out of the trunk- dried blood, fluids or tissue.

What kind of kitchen knife: butter knife, steak knife, sharp blade, serrated blade?

I have some of those bins, they are not air tight. The lids snap down but actually fit quite loosely.[/QUOTE

if you pay a couple bucks more you can get the ones w/ the handle locks that seal. they're a lot better and are better for storing precious items like baby clothes. or in this case-your baby.

Chilly - I think that the 20th is the absolute latest date that she would have moved the body from the backyard to her trunk. I don't think that there is any way she would have risked leaving her there over the week-end.

how long do you think would she have been able to leave her in the backyard b/f scavenger animals or the Anthony pets started digging around. wouldn't something have picked up on this? maybe she sealed her in the sandbox. i don't know-just kind of thinking aloud.

You nailed this whole case... right there.

They bent over backwards to give KC every chance to tell the truth and they also ran around in circles looking for Caylee because of her lies.
Everyone knows (especially an excop's daughter) that you don't lie to le.

As far as LP on NG, I wish every missing child had Leonard.

It doesn't matter so much what LP says, it's the fact that he's calling attention in a positive way to TES and Caylee.

I don't care how he got involved or why. I'm just glad for Caylee's sake that he did and now his big 'ol heart is drumming up money for TES and that's music to anyone's ears!

:)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Thanks for saying that about LP-I totally agree. He has become Caylee's voice.

You're right, Patty G. And in his LE interview (I think) didn't we learn that KC shoved the gas cans at him as he was approaching the trunk? If that happened I can't imagine him getting the wedge thingy after that -- And I think I heard that it was bolted down or screwed down to the trunk, too -- Wasn't it? That makes it seem even more unlikely that he got it.

But wouldn't you think that if he smelled something it would make him want to look in the trunk even more?

I have said for some time now that I do not believe George's statement in that Casey had just shoved the gas cans at him and drove off quickly. The car trunk had to be hot. Any odor that was in the car trunk would cling to the gas cans - especially if they were plastic. I have also said that there is no way that George just let her jump in the car and drive off. I believe that to be the day that George found out what Casey had done to Caylee. This is, of course, JMO.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
Just my opinion....
I was thinking that KC borrowed the neighbor's shovel....
used it to break into the Shed.... Got one of George's Shovel's
and used it...
* * * I also think that KC might have actually put
Little Angel Caylee ~~~ Under the sand box....
because it would NOT be Grass.... and easier to dig there...
and then.... replace the sand box on top............

JMO
jjgram
* * * * Always praying for Little Angel Caylee ! ! !

I wondered about the knife, too. LE always mentioned it as if it were a significant find - a "cleaned" kitchen knife, as opposed to a "clean" kitchen knife.

But I don't know -- somehow I can't picture Casey plunging a knife into a decomposing body and possibly getting splattered with fluids or having to smell the gasses. I picture her putting Casey into a thick black trash bag so that once she did, she wouldn't have to look at her body again as the decomp progressed. Maybe she used the knife to scrape things out of the trunk- dried blood, fluids or tissue.

I hope you are right on the trash bag. It would significantly slow decomposition down. The forensic would be better preserved. Bacteria has a hard time getting through plastic. If she was in the trunk for several days with food and flies, she already had bacteria on her though. I hope we know soon after the search on 11-08

I believe Cindy made this statement about the gate and the ladder to the pool to set up a possible accidental drowning defense. Cindy never says anything that doesn't in some way benefit Casey.

Cindy, unfortunately for her and Casey, doesn't seem to know what Casey did. In my opinion she has said many things that don't benefit Casey. Not her intent I am sure, but the outcome is still the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back