Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

Does anyone have a complete list of calls/texts and times for this day??? If so, could you please post it!

Weather records from Orlando Airport: Dry until at least 3:23 PM. Rain reported at 3:48 PM, turns heavy at 3:53 PM, then becomes light at 4:03 PM. Last reported rain at 4:53 PM. Reported dry and clear at 5:53 PM.

June 16 Weather

JBean, please let us have this "working" thread, at least for a little while, to determine exactly what Casey did and where she was on the day Caylee disappeared.

What we know so far:

8:46 AM Casey calls Tony

11:47 AM Tony calls Casey

12:50pm - Casey left the Anthony house with Caylee to 'go to work.' She was dressed in her work clothes, including the gray pin-stripped pants. Casey tells George she will be spending the night at Zanny's house, with Caylee.

12:53pm - Casey calls Tony

12:55pm - Tony calls Casey

1:00pm - Casey calls Tony and talks for 14 minutes - ping near Anthony home

1:06pm - Amy and Casey text about Amy's wrecked car.

1:26pm - Casey texts Jesse

1:37pm - Jesse texts Casey

1:44pm - Casey calls Amy and talks for 36 minutes - ping near Anthony home

2:30 - estimated - George left for work

2:52 - Jesse calls Casey and talks for 12 minutes. He hears Caylee in background. Pings indicate Casey is at the Anthony home.

3:04pm - Call from George - 25 seconds

3:35pm - Call to Tony - 22 seconds

4:10pm - Call to George at work - 34 seconds

4:11 to 4:13 - Casey attempts to phone Cindy four times.

4:14 - Call to George - 98 seconds

4:18 - Cell phone pings show she departed from the A's or that area and is near Chickasaw - up until this time all pings were at towers near the Anthony home

4:18 - text from Tony

4:19 - One minute call to Tony.

4:21 - Two calls to Jesse. Second call 75 seconds.

4:25 - Another attempt to call Cindy

5:20 - tower pinged near Blanchard Park- ignore this entry, this actually happened on the 17th, and then Casey's phone went silent from 5:23 until 8:23pm.

5:30 - estimated - Cindy returns home from work. Casey and Caylee are not there.

6:31 - call to Cindy

6:32 - call to Cindy

6:32 - call home

7:06 - call home

7:20 - call to Amy

7:21 - call to Amy 42 seconds

7:50 - video shows Casey, wearing jean shorts, at Blockbuster with Tony. Caylee is not there.

8:03 - checks voice mail

10:45 - Text from Amy

11:17 - Text from MH (who is MH?)

Let's fill in the gaps.

JBean, please let us have this "working" thread, at least for a little while, to determine exactly what Casey did and where she was on the day Caylee disappeared.

What we know so far:

12:50pm - Casey left the Anthony house with Caylee to 'go to work.' She was dressed in her work clothes, including the gray pin-stripped pants.

2:30 - estimated - George left for work

2:52 - Jesse calls Casey and talks for 12 minutes. He hears Caylee in background. Pings indicate Casey is at the Anthony home.

4:18 - Cell phone pings show she departed from the A's or that area

5:00 - estimated - Cindy returns home from work. Casey and Caylee are not there.

7:50 - video shows Casey, wearing jean shorts, at Blockbuster with Tony. Caylee is not there.

Let's fill in the gaps.

Casey must have come back home right after George went to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004
Well, we know that she was trying desperately to reach her parent around 4, right?

Yes. 4:00 p.m. June 16 plus 2.6 days is June 19, 6:14 a.m.
progress.gif

Chilly, IIRC Cindy said that she would be driving home around 5:30 and that is when she would talk/hear/get text from Casey, there was certain days that she would take turns going in early.I think it was on Mondays.

i heard something about KC having a hide out in grade school that is close to home. anyone think maybe she was hiding out there wiating on George to leave?

Looks like she had Tony's jeep in the calendar thread 17,18,19 and was with Chris for some of this time.

Chilly, IIRC Cindy said that she would be driving home around 5:30 and that is when she would talk/hear/get text from Casey, there was certain days that she would take turns going in early.I think it was on Mondays.

Thanks - I'll change that

So they leave the house close to 2pm, stay close enough that the cell tower doesn't change... this must be when the baby doll and backpack are loaded into the car, BUT they don't come back out when they get back to the house. Why?

:eek: I didn't know the movie they rented at Blockbuster had scenes of a rotting body in a car trunk!:eek:

So they leave the house close to 2pm, stay close enough that the cell tower doesn't change... this must be when the baby doll and backpack are loaded into the car, BUT they don't come back out when they get back to the house. Why?
Don't forget the KC only took clothes and personal care items for herself that day and nothing of the kind for Caylee. Caylee only got the backpack and the dressed "Mama" doll.

i heard something about KC having a hide out in grade school that is close to home. anyone think maybe she was hiding out there wiating on George to leave?

In Lee's interview, he said Casey told him she'd sit out in her car near the house and "stake it out" to see when her parents came and went.

June 16, 2008 is a Monday.

At 1:06pm is when Casey and Amy texted about Amy's wrecked car Casey texted "call me when your on your way over to the car. And Amy texted I'm on the way.

5:20 tower ping near Blanchard Park.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4