Detective Melich and Websleuths in The News

:waitasec:

:waitasec: IF I had tape over my key board & only a middle finger icon, I could get by.:) Ah, no, don't think it would work so well for me. All you would see would be !!@#^ Anyway, she couldn't stop dropping the F bomb long enough to be here.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I know I will get internet glares for this, but I am glad that there was action taken about this. It may not have been for the right reasons, but when you get right down to it, YM was walking a fine line here. He could have gleaned all the info he needed or wanted from the site without posting. With all the leaks in the case so far, I can't blame his superiors for trying to make sure the holes are all plugged.

I personally think his superiors did it to shut up Nejame and the A's. I also think it will backfire. When non-members come here to read that thread they will see that Det. M did nothing wrong AND they will also see all the other threads....all I can say is HAPPY READING!:woohoo:

ITA with you here, however, he was not posting about anything related to the case. He was responding to support for his injuries. I would like to know how this goes outside the guidelines of conduct during this case?

Heard of the phrases, "Conflict of interest", or, "Association breeds similarity"?

The WFTV article clearly speaks of both if you read it, and apparently it wasn't real difficult for Yuri's boss to figure out as well.

I'm not sure it was appropriate for the detective in an ongoing case to post here....just sayin.. seems like it could be construed as unethical.

How can it be unethical if he never said anything about the case? It's not like he was going around hugging bloggers here. They are just whining cuz Baez got caught with his hands on the KC jar

I agree with those who say he didn't do anything wrong since he did not discuss the case, only posted about something personal going on with him, and was off duty at the time.

That said, this is the kind of thing that results in subpoena's being sent to Tricia's organization, which is why we have strict guidelines on this forum. We have to have the mindset to tread lightly and be careful what we say. (especially if you get involved in a search and recovery operation).

I think we all can agree that we wish Yuri all the best and support his efforts 100 %. Outside of that, I'm not sure we should say much more about this...

Actually, don't think THIS one can be blamed on cindy.

There were bloggers on that daily site complaining about Yuri being here a couple of weeks ago.

One of them posted they were going to report it. Sheeesh!

Nejame needs to worry more about his clients public image that Yuri's.

no kidding. they're grabbing onto anything they can because they have nothing. pathetic.

and so what if one of our posters said what they said...we're not official members of any investigation, so we can say whatever we want.

Anybody know how to blog on the WFTV site? Seems like "Dick Tracy" could use some support over there.

And since they (WFTV) and the A family (along with Baez) are not on speaking terms, they (WFTV) may want to come over hear what we have to say.

Another blog, who uses FOUL LANGUAGE every other word, posted a story about this weeks ago. And the people who made comments about the story only had negative things about WS complaining about being BANNED. I only know this because I do read the site once in awhile.

Seriously. This forum is not a blog. It is a forum. Huge difference and it's a pet peeve of mine when people confuse the issue. Even worse when the news does it. They need some basic computer training.
Thank you Thank you Thank you! We share a peeve! Nice to meet you!!

Actually, don't think THIS one can be blamed on cindy.

There were bloggers on that daily site complaining about Yuri being here a couple of weeks ago.

One of them posted they were going to report it. Sheeesh!

Sure we can - it was HER atty that mentioned it

Wouldn't it be nice if Cindy were to actually come here and let us start a thread to talk to her directly? It was done with a witness or two if I recall. We can be civil CAN'T WE? In the interest of Caylee I don't see why we couldn't have a really interesting thread. Just saying, maybe she has some insight to things we don't and working together we could all "find Caylee"!!

She wouldn't have to answer anything she didn't want to! We would all have to be professional or be banned ya know!:)

Let's not invite her just yet.
I would like to get over my current mad-on about these latest antics!:furious:

Another blog, who uses FOUL LANGUAGE every other word, posted a story about this weeks ago. And the people who made comments about the story only had negative things about WS complaining about being BANNED. I only know this because I do read the site once in awhile.

I'm sure he had something to do with it. He needs to get a life. He thinks he's some wonderful journalist, yet he's "reported" on several things that were not true at all. The only people who comment on his site seem to be scorned former WS members. Ha! O.k., back on topic now.

So you are of the opinion that Attorneys can only think and act as a puppet through their client, and they have no education, ethical guidelines or professional ability to speak on their own?

I think not.

Lovejac is correct - Cindy isn't at fault here.

Gaia, I don't think the tone of my post came across right. I am holding a sick 2 year old!

My, sheesh, was toward the bloggers on that site I mentioned.

There were a couple of people that stated they were going to report that Yuri was over here.

I am sure they did, not saying who it was reported to

Wouldn't it be nice if Cindy were to actually come here and let us start a thread to talk to her directly? It was done with a witness or two if I recall. We can be civil CAN'T WE? In the interest of Caylee I don't see why we couldn't have a really interesting thread. Just saying, maybe she has some insight to things we don't and working together we could all "find Caylee"!!

She wouldn't have to answer anything she didn't want to! We would all have to be professional or be banned ya know!:)

Let's not invite her just yet.
I would like to get over my current mad-on about these latest antics!:furious:

No. No. Please god, no. Some folks have medical issues and this could send them to their graves.

Witnesses are one thing. CA is a whole different ballgame. Good grief! The heat would take the server down!

I am one of the only few who posted on the Alive Caylee alive thread. I have read all the threads. I do not agree with all who post, but realize that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I had a problem with the Det. coming on here posting. He is a civil servant. He should have never went to any site and posted anything about anything. When one is employed by the state or city, one can not have a stand with anyone or anything even if it is about ones own health. Under not circumstance does one post any where about anything. You can lose your job. You are entiled to your own opinion and that is a good thing, but when you are a civil servant you have the law to uphold. Nothing more nothing less. I can understand everyone wanting to know how he was doing, all I am saying is that if you wanted to know how he was doing all you needed to do was to call the LE office and ask how he was doing and you could have sent a letter and ask how he was doing. Not on line in any shape or form for any city or state employee. It makes the person posting or blogging look like they are biased. Enough said about that. So go ahead and do what you will to me. It is just my own opinion.

Of course the A's complained. What else do they have to do. It's not like they have a "missing" child in their family to "look" for. Simply the most pathetic people ever.

I am one of the only few who posted on the Alive Caylee alive thread. I have read all the threads. I do not agree with all who post, but realize that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I had a problem with the Det. coming on here posting. He is a civil servant. He should have never went to any site and posted anything about anything. When one is employed by the state or city, one can not have a stand with anyone or anything even if it is about ones own health. Under not circumstance does one post any where about anything. You can lose your job. You are entiled to your own opinion and that is a good thing, but when you are a civil servant you have the law to uphold. Nothing more nothing less. I can understand everyone wanting to know how he was doing, all I am saying is that if you wanted to know how he was doing all you needed to do was to call the LE office and ask how he was doing and you could have sent a letter and ask how he was doing. Not on line in any shape or form for any city or state employee. It makes the person posting or blogging look like they are biased. Enough said about that. So go ahead and do what you will to me. It is just my own opinion.
I'm a state employee and I'm here. He never compromised his job...nor have I. Read the thread if you have a chance. I see nothing wrong with any post there...I only hope that he doesn't get into trouble. He's one of the good guys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back