Nancy Grace - Monday, November 3, 2008

LEVITAN: Well, those are mixed in as well. And primarily, she is texting. There are a number of calls to her boyfriend. There are a number of calls to family. But there`s nothing that`s unusual about those calls. Those are people she generally would call.

GRACE: Right.

LEVITAN: What she is not doing is sleeping, because I did an analysis of the time that she spent from the last text message of the night to when she sent the first text message of the next morning.

On average, on the 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th, she was sleeping three to four hours a night. And all of a sudden something happened on the night of the 16th. She slept 12 hours. And then the next two days she slept, oh, about 10 and 12 hours.

And then a pattern goes back to three and four hours. So clearly something happened during that time.

GRACE: Incredible. With me, Ben Levitan, telecommunications expert.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/03/ng.01.html

IIRC Casey & Cindy had an argument on the 15th & I believe that argument was about Casey leaving the nest!!! It was a huge argument. I believe it impacted Casey's world ALOT!!! She must have felt the only way she could get back at Cindy is through Caylee.

I know when I was living with my mom... Our arguments would leave me with a bitter sweet urge for revenge.

Coming from a dysfunctional teen...

Didn't TL say KC was waking up at night sweating , perhaps that was withdrawal from drug use rather than the horror of what she'd done to Caylee.

I have thought this too. Also a lot of alcohol can give you night sweats.

But I hope it is her conscience=the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action.

I hope her days and nights are haunted by the memory of Caylee and the memory of what she did.:mad:

LEVITAN: Well, those are mixed in as well. And primarily, she is texting. There are a number of calls to her boyfriend. There are a number of calls to family. But there`s nothing that`s unusual about those calls. Those are people she generally would call.

GRACE: Right.

LEVITAN: What she is not doing is sleeping, because I did an analysis of the time that she spent from the last text message of the night to when she sent the first text message of the next morning.

On average, on the 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th, she was sleeping three to four hours a night. And all of a sudden something happened on the night of the 16th. She slept 12 hours. And then the next two days she slept, oh, about 10 and 12 hours.

And then a pattern goes back to three and four hours. So clearly something happened during that time.

GRACE: Incredible. With me, Ben Levitan, telecommunications expert.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/03/ng.01.html

I get that active texting shows someone is up and not sleeping, but lack of texting does not equate to hours of sleep to me. She is up on the nights leading up to the 15th, and then the 16th, 17th and 18th she is supposedly asleep 50% of the time. I will go look at the phone records thread but I don't recall that even being accurate. But then on the 19th she supposedly goes back to four hours sleep? Makes no sense to me.

IIRC Casey & Cindy had an argument on the 15th & I believe that argument was about Casey leaving the nest!!! It was a huge argument. I believe it impacted Casey's world ALOT!!! She must have felt the only way she could get back at Cindy is through Caylee.

I know when I was living with my mom... Our arguments would leave me with a bitter sweet urge for revenge.

Coming from a dysfunctional teen...
In her conversation with Jesse on the 16th, she told him that she needed to find a place to live...So, something went down for sure.

I am surprised no one else has mentioned this fact about the 12 hours without using her phone. I cannot see KC sleeping 12 hours. Given the facts that we know she was only sleeping 3-4 hours a day, she could have very well been having sex during those 12 hours as well as catching 3-4 hours of sleep. She is a sex addict and probably wouldn't pay attention to her phone during that time. Or would she?

Wasn't she with TL during that 12 hour period at some time or other? Movies, sex and whatever, ugh. Typing it just makes me mad.

countzero
i agree. i cant see her sleeping 12 hours, not after leaving home and trying to move in with AL full time. i think she probably spent alot of this time on the computer too.

Just imagine the night of the 15th. Casey and Cindy had a HUGE fight-so loud that the neighbors heard. I wonder if they heard actual words or just screaming? Anyway, Cindy was so angry that she told Casey to GET OUT! Did she tell her to leave with Caylee or leave by herself, we don't know. Did she give her a time limit to leave or get out now,we don't know. Did Cindy threaten Casey with calling in the police if she didn't leave, we don't know. We do know that it was an angry, loud argument and I'm sure Casey was very, very angry at Cindy. How to get back at Cindy? Hm, let me think, what are the possibilities. Fine, I'll leave and never let her see her precious grandaughter again. But wait, I have no money to leave with, no job, no car in my own name, no high school diploma! The only thing I have is a new boyfriend and the prospect of the relationship moving to next level looks good, but wait, he doesn't want my daughter coming to the apartment. He certainly isn't ready to be a step-father. What do I do? Caylee, quiet-Mommy's thinking!
The next we know-lot's of texts-George says he see's them leave (she say's to go to the non-existing job and drop Caylee off at the non-existing nanny. A few hours later, Casey and Tony renting some movies and no Caylee-ever again!
Whether she developed a plan and carried it out or some tragic accident happened, Caylee is gone! Casey-you may think (from your smug attitude) that you can get away with this. The A's-you may think (with your spinning of the evidence and possibly your involvement) Casey can get away with this. But guess what? God is in contol of this situation-Caylee will have justice! She's part of our family now!:Justice::angel:

That's one thing I just have never understood. Why was Casey SOOOOOO opposed to just getting a job and working? It would have given her freedom, money, and her parents wouldn't be on her azz anymore. Was it because she was lazy? Or too addicted to the computer or her cell phone to actually drag herself away from them for 8 hours at a time? It's just strange.

Lazy and unfocused. Also not prepared for a "glamour" hjob and wouldn't take a "menial" job.

She hasn't got what it takes to just get some training, prepare a REAL resume, and then job hunt. Then, could she hang onto a job, in her present mindset? Could she stay at work all day and concentrate, with no MySpace and no 86 personal calls and text messages. Could she behave professionally, and NOT hot on clients, customers or co-workers? Could she keep her head down and NOT create drama at the workplace? Could she refrain from stealing and lying, at work?

If she wanted to really be, say, and event planner, she'd get her GED and then take some JC classes.MOO She's also grow the frake up.

Didn't TL say KC was waking up at night sweating , perhaps that was withdrawal from drug use rather than the horror of what she'd done to Caylee.

Why would she quit using at that point? She was still partying at Fusion (sp), that doesn't fit.

I get that active texting shows someone is up and not sleeping, but lack of texting does not equate to hours of sleep to me. She is up on the nights leading up to the 15th, and then the 16th, 17th and 18th she is supposedly asleep 50% of the time. I will go look at the phone records thread but I don't recall that even being accurate. But then on the 19th she supposedly goes back to four hours sleep? Makes no sense to me.

I agree. I think maybe the nights this guy says she was "asleep" she may simply have been with Tony so no need to text.

Why would she quit using at that point? She was still partying at Fusion (sp), that doesn't fit.

Because she knew the **** was about to hit the fan?

At some point she knew she would have to answer serious questions...

Coke and amphetamines go out of your systen really quickly don;t they not , at least on a piss test they do.

Do LE take a test? and is the test for fluids or a hair job?

If she wanted to put on a show of crying for the media she's had plenty of prior opportunities.

But I don't think she's had a little girl hold on to her like she did. That little girl held on and did not let go. That little girl was non-judgemental. I think THAT'S what got to Cindy.

I am no fan of Cindy, but I really felt for her, knowing she'll never hold that precious little girl again and smell her sweet baby smell! I have two grandsons that I see almost every day and I sneak in a big hug whenever I get the chance!

God Bless Caylee and bring her home this weekend!!!!!!!

Cindy is a loser in this game of KC's, please don't hate her.
She didn't hurt Caylee.

If anything i have read up to date by now , is that Cindy loved Caylee too much , and KC didn't like it.

If i was Cindy i wouldn't be here anymore.

Please cut the woman a bit of slack.

:blowkiss:

Cindy is a loser in this game of KC's, please don't hate her.
She didn't hurt Caylee.

If anything i have read up to date by now , is that Cindy loved Caylee too much , and KC didn't like it.

If i was Cindy i wouldn't be here anymore.

Please cut the woman a bit of slack.

:blowkiss:

Not everyone hates Cindy, PE. I feel nothing but sympathy for her. Many other people support her too and are understanding and compassionate enough to forgive her the mistakes that she's made in attempting to deal with this horrible tragedy. She is only human after all. Rest assured that a great number of people feel the same way we do, they just don't post here.

Thanks chilly willy i really love you as a poster here on WS.

You can make me cry and equally laugh at the same time.

That is unique trait , please don't ever lose it!

:clap:

Thanks chilly willy i really love you as a poster here on WS.

You can make me cry and equally laugh at the same time.

That is unique trait , please don't ever lose it!

:clap:
That's very sweet. Thank you. :blowkiss:

Because she knew the **** was about to hit the fan?

At some point she knew she would have to answer serious questions...

Coke and amphetamines go out of your systen really quickly don;t they not , at least on a piss test they do.

Do LE take a test? and is the test for fluids or a hair job?

No, the police don't (nor are they allowed to) just give people drug tests when they are implicated in a crime or arrested. This chick allegedly murdered her daughter do you really think her main concern was how a possible piss test may turn out?

No, the police don't (nor are they allowed to) just give people drug tests when they are implicated in a crime or arrested. This chick allegedly murdered her daughter do you really think her main concern was how a possible piss test may turn out?

My Neighbour is hair tested every month for drugs , she had her 4 children taken from her and put into care for neglect.

I guess they do things differently here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back