2008.11.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY..a guest telling Nancy to not be so rude!!! Nejame held his own on that one!

So is KC learning Spanish to fit in with Baez? Soon she is going to start checking Hispanic under the Race section on forms...lordy be.

Caller: "What happens if Caylee isn't found in the search"

Love that KC ordered a Spanish/English dictionary from the comissary. Must be brushing up on the 'ol Espanol to help the search for Zanny. Maybe she wants her first plea for Caylee's safe return to be bilingual.

So is KC learning Spanish to fit in with Baez? Soon she is going to start checking Hispanic under the Race section on forms...lordy be.

OMG don't tell me she is molding into Baez like she did with all her exes.

LP............Cindy said the stain in the car was there in 2000 when they bought the car for Lee. If Caylee not found, Cindy will continue as she has. PT-Barnum's biggest act was Tom Thumb. :)

:eek::no::ashamed::curses::yow::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Casey want's her "new" vocation to be finding missing children.
:waitasec: I guess she wised up to the fact you kinda sorta need a H.S. education to get into college, a college educaiton to get into law school.
:bang: Hellsbells, for missing children she is getting on the job training........oh no, that's gonna be her new story:eek:

I thought he said that and wow that is going to be soem search with over 350 team leaders alone.

I thought he said $350,000 software for the maps.

It's truly sickening to think of how much money & time is being wasted searching for Caylee when her DISGUSTING mother could just tell LE exactly where to look.

Think of all the TRULY missing people who they are NOT searching for because this b1tch wants to play games.

When I first heard that 3,000 volunteers were showing up I thought it was going to turn into a mess but Tim Miller really seems to have a handle on this.

He has 350 Team Leaders & 3D maps of the area - I honestly believe that they're going to find her this weekend

Love that KC ordered a Spanish/English dictionary from the comissary. Must be brushing up on the 'ol Espanol to help the search for Zanny. Maybe she wants her first plea for Caylee's safe return to be bilingual.

She just wants to know what every body is saying about her in jail.

Boy am I glad I didn't miss this tonight!!!

Did LP just mention Tom Thumb...?

What is he talking about now...?

:hand::laugh::rolling: LP got his dig in regarding MN comment about PTBarnum. And Nancy adds to it " tell it brother!" :clap: I thought I was gonna pee my pants.

:eek::no::ashamed::curses::yow::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Casey want's her "new" vocation to be finding missing children.
:waitasec: I guess she wised up to the fact you kinda sorta need a H.S. education to get into college, a college educaiton to get into law school.
:bang: Hellsbells, for missing children she is getting on the job training........oh no, that's gonna be her new story:eek:
She can get all the education she wants in prison ~ many do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500