Geraldo Live at Fox News 10:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOSE

" I would never cross the line with a client....I think the accusations are absurd"

Geraldo

"Yeah...First you'd have to drop that georgous wife of yours"

What GR actually said was he "could vouch for that drop dead gorgeous wife of your's" (Jose's). Not quite the same FWIW

Jose responds: or find Caylee
Why hasn't it been done already?

It sounds like the defense strategy is "Caylee is alive" and not an "accident" or a mental problem.

Can someone explain further what JBs comment about George saying the smell of the car was a dead body, is hearsay, and that the prosecutor could have a hard time putting him on the stand because of possible impeachment?? Did I hear this right?

It sounded like he said those tapes were considered hearsay and would be kept out of court unless they were to be used for impeachment, otherwise the da was going to have their work cut out for them trying to create that same effect that the tapes provide at face value now

I can't believe when he was asked about his 'relationship' with Casey had said
it's not true and 'it takes two to tango'

Real professional there, Jose.

Why hasn't it been done already?

It sounds like the defense strategy is "Caylee is alive" and not an "accident" or a mental problem.

Yeah, KC trounced all over the mental problems by bragging to CFS how normal she is!!

Said with respect not snobbish: I think he was disappointed with the line of questioning, they had him face to face and could ask him anything to get his personal reaction, body language, perhaps an actual answer and this is what they chose to ask about??? the second question was so broad, she just wanted him to lay out his entire defense which would never happen by an attorney worth his paycheck. She even gave him an expample of a defense wth?

WTH does that mean? Is he saying she's not interested or he's not interested?

After reading George's feeling towards JB, I think JB needs to be real careful. George had to hear things about his daughter no man should ever hear. I'm sure George would feel a lot better if he could smack down just one guy KC has messed with. Even if it's only someone she might have messed with.

You'd think GR would have been more thoughtful about that. It's not like Jose would admit to it any way.

So, did ya'll catch the part where they were talking about the supposed letter from SP to KC and Baez said that it was another SP and that was a very common name, as common as ZG, and then they all (Baez included) laughed??!!

Per JB, prosecutors are afraid for the defense to release stuff to combat what they (prosecution) has already release...oh please!
Yea, right...we've heard about all things imaginary long enough. Thanks, but no thanks. They'll just continue with endless lies. IMO they want only to discredit LE.

JB says he's not going to disclose his defense strategy.
I wonder if they have a "Defense for Dummies".

(sorry, couldn't resist...remembering Casey and Lee's Father's Day gift).

WTH does that mean? Is he saying she's not interested or he's not interested?

After reading George's feeling towards JB, I think JB needs to be real careful. George had to hear things about his daughter no man should ever hear. I'm sure George would feel a lot better if he could smack down just one guy KC has messed with. Even if it's only someone she might have messed with.

You'd think GR would have been more thoughtful about that. It's not like Jose would admit to it any way.

Sounds like he may be over estimating his own ability to resist her advances and under estimating her ability to manipulate him (if that makes sense.) He needs to be careful he doesn't end up another victim of Ms. KC.

It sounded like he said those tapes were considered hearsay and would be kept out of court unless they were to be used for impeachment, otherwise the da was going to have their work cut out for them trying to create that same effect that the tapes provide at face value now

I appreciate your reply wings..thanks. I'm not sure I understand, being they are police statements. Interesting though, and something I'd like to learn more about.

So, did ya'll catch the part where they were talking about the supposed letter from SP to KC and Baez said that it was another SP and that was a very common name, as common as ZG, and then they all (Baez included) laughed??!!
Oh, now I wish I had watched!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member