NY NY - Kellisue M. Ackernecht, 35, Johnstown, 30 Sept 2008

Maybe there is a reason she isn't listed. IMO, maybe the NY LE believe she was killed by her husband and aren't saying anything to panic him. It is a very strange case, especially with the burned-out car. It almost sounds as if the fire was set to destroy evidence.

She probably was killed by her husband. That seems to be a running theme around here these day........

Dear God hear our prayer as we pray for the safety and return of our beloved Kellisue. We join together tonight in between worlds of hope and despair. At this difficult time, we reach out to you and to one another to weave a shelter of peace and a tapestry of love. May we find comfort in each others presence as we pray for Kellisue. May the bonds of love and concern that we build this evening reach out to her. Holy One of Blessing, we pray that you protect her under the sheltering wings of Your Presence. And let us say, AMEN.

Its there a lady named Bambi missing from Binghamton too? That is near Johnstown, isn't it? As far as the alphabet letters, there was a killer in the Rochester area in the 1970's who killed his victims by alphabetic letter.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_murders

The killer was never caught and just seemed to stop by 1973. We moved to the Rochester area in 1975. I was just a little kid, but remember the kids talk about it in school.

I do not know Kellisue personally. She lived just a few blocks from where I live, before she went missing. My heart just goes out to her family. So many questions just unanswered for them. I pray they get some answers and some kind of closure to this very soon.

Sunday Nov 9, 2008 there will be a search for Kellisue all searchers will plan on meeting at the Johnstown McDonald's on Rte. 30 A in Johnstown New York.@1pm
Dress according to weather, it is tick season, hunting season, bring your own water and snack.

I'm praying that the searchers find something and search safely.

I can't recall the name, but there was that one case out of Florida and Texas, where the ex-wife had remarried, had custody of one or two daughters (?), had remarried and had quadruplets and they moved to Florida from Texas. The millionaire ex-husband hired a hitman who murdered the woman in her home (she was alone with her young toddlers) and she was discovered by her daughter.

It does happen, the ex doing it. :mad:

JMHO
fran

That was James Sullivan, who had his ex-wife Lita Sullivan killed.
Of course, there are plenty of other cases of ex-husbands and ex-wives murdering their former spouses.

No, it was the murder of Sheila Bellish by her ex-husband Alan Blackthorn. The murderer left her laying in the floor with the babies running free around the house and body for hours.

No, it was the murder of Sheila Bellish by her ex-husband Alan Blackthorn. The murderer left her laying in the floor with the babies running free around the house and body for hours.

Oh, you're right! 'Blackthorn!' That was his name. That I was thinking of

He went on tv and such saying he didn't have anything to do with it.

Yeah, right, just hired the . :mad:

JMHO
fran

PS......You're right also Steadfast! I remember that case too (Atlanta?) ! Such a tragedy. Both these woman didn't deserve what happened to them! :( fran

Allastar, Gaia, Linbee and everyone, Hi, and thank you for posting on Kelliesue. I just learned about her disappearance on line. Interesting parallels to the killer in that area some years ago that was mentioned who killed according to alphabet, thank you for researching the victims Gaia.

So, what is happening with this search? Does anyone know other than what is in the papers? She has been missing a long time now, this is terrible. Why aren't the LE pressing on the husband, does anyone know?

Search tomorrow for Kellisue
1pm Mcdonalds Johnstown Ny

Sadly there have been no new leads on Kellisue and right now no one is real sure what happened

Kellisue is on the list now.
Her husband sounds like an oddball. I am curious to know what he is on disability for. If it's mental health; it'll be sealed.
It's coincidental he called police to report her missing around the same time her car was found on fire. It doesn't take much to get a good size fire roaring; yet as a firemen he may be privy to what accelerants they investigate for; and the time frames of burning things. If gasoline was used; would the trace amount found after the amount of fire show?..
I would question his family "trash talking" her. They are most likely "trash talking" her as he has told them things to "trash talk" about. Just sounds very inconsiderate if someone is missing; IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay
Back