Nancy Grace - 11/19/08

I wish I were home right now...new here and totally taken with this case. My brain is in overload after reading all the boards today! I get off work in an hour...will have to catch NG later.

Welcome graphicsgal, and get ready for the ride of your life !!

I really believe that CA knows Caylee is gone forever. I think it's sinking in regardless of her antics.

At the beginning, 1st tape, did you all hear that it was the lady that was doing the interview that said, " . . . being in denial. Why can't they just see it like we do?" And then CA made her reply. Guess that's why she got the interview?

I already was...just took it to the next level today when I registered and read and read and read. No graphics got designed today!

As much as Cindy upsets me so much, I almost felt bad hearing her talk about how hard it is to go in Caylee's room.

LP said he doesn't remember photos of Caylee in Casey's room when they were there.

LP says that George slept on the sofa. JB didn't want Casey alone with Tracy.

JB wanted her not talking to anyone

LP saying that he didn't remember any pictures of Caylee and that the sleeping in the parents room was because JB didn't want Casey and the female bounty hunter alone.

The only other time I have ever felt this type of anger toward a family that unfortunately found themselves to be victims, is with the LP (SP) trial. I trully couldn't believe his mother. She was something! Showing up with the respirator and all. She's still breathing just fine. Defending her murderous son to the end.

MOO

Funny. somebody was spending time in kcs room, I recall watching the cam outside the house after she was released and the light was always on. I call BS on the "didn't want to sleep in her room" cr*p. Im gonna go back and look at the video from Greta being in the house, I think CA has done some "redecorating" to show more Caylee pitures and more pics w/kc in them.

CA says will not have a problem walking through gates of heaven w/her family members, as they are not lying. Mouths are moving = they are lying.

I am so SICK AND TIRED of the way NG tippy toes around C & G. I have always wondered if Casey is even the one who DID IT.

Disgusted and about to leave this case. I HOPE the TRUTH comes out and certain people have to explain to LE and the public, let alone their "maker".

My opinion only

Okay, wth? KC no problem getting into the heavenly gate...... pleeese

Cindy talking about 3 bags of birthday presents in her closet, and that she'll probably buy Christmas presents too.

I'm afraid that after this is all over Cindy is going to make that room a memorial and continue to buy gifts on birthdays and holidays.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back