Nancy Grace - 11/19/08

Yes, there was a thread as to whether it was a virus, whether KC knew CA was coming for her and was busy deleting files (and Windows systems files) or, whether LA was researching it and tried to render it unusable while he was at TL's apartment.

I think forensics recovered a lot of files on the computer anyway, if not all.
Here I was giving all parties a pass on this. Then when I heard TL saying Casey was on the laptop I was "Whoa!" Do we know if TL's laptop was also examined?

One question: When or why would LP have ever been in Casey's room? There was no reason for him to have ever been in there.... or is he just going by what the female SG told him? At first, he talked like he hardly ever went in the house... now he talks like he was practically a fixture there. Strange!

Yeah, he's a strange dude that one. At first he used to say she didn't even speak with him other than to say thank you.

Here I was giving all parties a pass on this. Then when I heard TL saying Casey was on the laptop I was "Whoa!" Do we know if TL's laptop was also examined?

RR-FWIW, I can't remember where I saw it, but supposedly TL did turn over his laptop for examination.

If you go to this link:
http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/caylee/index.html

and scroll down the videos at the bottom, the 15th one down on the left with Cindy's picture, is the original interview Greta did at the Anthony home. They tour the house and show both KC's and Caylee's bedrooms and while there were some pics of Caylee up in KC's room at that time, there were tons more in those pics we saw tonight. Obviously CA or MN added a bunch more, because the room we saw tonight, the walls were covered with a montage of photos.

Originally Posted by sweetmop
That's true.
And don't forget, Elvis is seen quite frequently also.

There ya go - Caylee is safe with Elvis

Well then, Caylee is in Las Vegas. You wouldn't believe how many EPs I've seen there!!!

Quick, call LE and tell them to contact the LV police. If they wait until the first week in January, they'll have their picks of Elvises to choose from. :)

Originally Posted by piratemom
I havent read the whole thread yet but, my goodness its so obvious that "shrine" in Caylees room was set up as a PR stunt probably by MN to make the A's look sensitive. I would bet anything those photos were not up there before this tour!

I believe Cindy put those pics up just for the cameras. No doubt about it. Why would they have ALL those pictures up when Caylee was still living there? Very few people do that. A few pictures, sure. But so many? So many of mostly Caylee and Casey? :waitasec: This screams "set up" to me.

About that laptop Casey had a Tony's apt. It was Cindy's laptop, just like the car. Everything in that family was purchased by George and Cindy it seems, either outright or by proxy (Casey stealing from them to buy stuff). When LE got the laptop, it had already been cleaned up - all sorts of pictures of Caylee and other things deleted. :eek: Just like the car had been emptied and Casey's clothing had been washed.

I don't think LE had any idea who they were dealing with when they left the car at the Anthony home until the next day. :confused:

cindy said casey slept on an air mattress in her room for the first week she was home.

Which I found to be a hinky tid bit considering CA went on to say b/c their bedroom was big enough etc...too much information there for me. I think it's a total lie IMO.

Yes, that was not a good approach on NG's part to bring that up to Renee. :( She would flip out if someone turned that around about her dead fiance.

I'm not a huge NG fan. I find her rude and self absorbed. She's the world's greatest victim and apparently invented Motherhood. I missed the show tonight and I guess I'm glad. Renee always adds a touch of civility and class to the show IMO and didn't deserve that from NG.

Which I found to be a hinky tid bit considering CA went on to say b/c their bedroom was big enough etc...too much information there for me. I think it's a total lie IMO.

I believe Casey slept in Cindy's bedroom with Cindy, but NOT for the reason Cindy gives. I believe LP's reason he said on NG's show last night...because Jose Baez didn't want her where she and Tracy might be alone and Casey could talk to Tracy. LP said on more than one occasion, when he was in the house and they were off in a room by themselves, Baez would go over there and grab Casey and say, There you are, yakking again, get out of there.

So within the same evening the computer went down? Ok...me thinks now that stinks as well. FWIW...my daughter taking my laptop would be reason alone for me tracking her down and pulling her home by her hair.

No kidding. CA is a lot more lenient in her parenting style than I am.

I believe Casey slept in Cindy's bedroom with Cindy, but NOT for the reason Cindy gives. I believe LP's reason he said on NG's show last night...because Jose Baez didn't want her where she and Tracy might be alone and Casey could talk to Tracy. LP said on more than one occasion, when he was in the house and they were off in a room by themselves, Baez would go over there and grab Casey and say, There you are, yakking again, get out of there.

He also said that George slept on the couch. I'll bet they were worried about her talking in her sleep!!

They are volunteers. How does Tim (whl is not on siteA) KNOW exactly how many there are?????

Because when they email us and ask us to help them search, those who can search email and/or call them back and say yes or no. We are volunteers, but we are also members of TES.

Did anyone catch Cindy correcting herself in her latest blabbing interview? I don't have the transcripts in front of me but it was during her rant about their right to have LE keep looking and to have each lead followed "so that we can rule them out ... er... verify them..." (paraphrasing here).

I also was shocked at how NG treated Renee. Very, very tacky.

Did anyone catch Cindy correcting herself in her latest blabbing interview? I don't have the transcripts in front of me but it was during her rant about their right to have LE keep looking and to have each lead followed "so that we can rule them out ... er... verify them..." (paraphrasing here).

I also was shocked at how NG treated Renee. Very, very tacky.

Was that the part where NG asked about Renee's husband who had been killed? Yes, I agree, it was very tacky.

Hi Everyone - I've been an enthralled lurker on this thread for weeks and weeks til I joined yesterday. Couldn't stand not being involved. Hi Graphicsgal - I'm a graphic designer too! :) Nice to meet you. :blowkiss:

Nice to meet you, too! I'm so glad you joined as well. Yeah, this forum is addictive...I'm really trying to get some work finished but keep finding myself back here again and again.

Was that the part where NG asked about Renee's husband who had been killed? Yes, I agree, it was very tacky.

Yes and where NG yelled at Renee, reminding her of her actions after his death. Man, that was ugly.

:confused:

Volungt\teers,s not professional searchers and I doubt there are 85.

Actually, you are right, there are more than that. What's your definition of a "professional searcher"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back