KC Borrow's CA's Car

Why dont the FBI get them together and ask about casey taking cindys car, With them both in the room at the same time. The FBI have a list of all their difference and then question them about it.

If my daughter and grandbaby were both missing, and I picked my daughters car up at a tow yard, and it smelled like death I would not even touch the car until the police got there. Cindy, and George have both admitted they know what a dead body smells like. Why on earth did they not immediately call LE? Is there one person on this thread that would not get LE involved like yesterday if that happened to them?:confused:

The answer to your last question would be yes -- only if one of the A family is reading here!

Why dont the FBI get them together and ask about casey taking cindys car, With them both in the room at the same time. The FBI have a list of all their difference and then question them about it.

The FBI knows what happened regarding the chase. They have the same evidence you do (and more).

IMHO, the FBI is NOT having the conversations to establish new info. They're having them to establish
(a) if the stories are changing vs. time and revelation of other info, and
(b) if they change, in what direction they change (e.g. objective or biased), and
(c) if they differ from one another.

The FBI is letting G&C dig their own hole, IMHO. The truth tells the same story again, and again, and again. A complex fabrication, on the other hand...does not. Once credibility is lost, it is rarely ever regained.

If, and this is a big if, ga chased kc in ca's car, and it was not the 24th, it would have had to have been on the 27th of june. kc's cell didnt ping by the a's house on the 25th or 26th, it did on the 27th, but we all know thats when the sunfire was left at amscot. She pinged twice in july by the a's on the 8th and the 15th, but her car was gone had already been towed. so either this occurred before the 24th of june, ga was mistaken, or he is lying.

If, and this is a big if, ga chased kc in ca's car, and it was not the 24th, it would have had to have been on the 27th of june. kc's cell didnt ping by the a's house on the 25th or 26th, it did on the 27th, but we all know thats when the sunfire was left at amscot. She pinged twice in july by the a's on the 8th and the 15th, but her car was gone had already been towed. so either this occurred before the 24th of june, ga was mistaken, or he is lying.

Recommended reading: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74563

If you're in a hurry...skip ahead to post 76.

I think GA is prob correct about KC having moms car, but if i remember correctly didnt he say in a previous interview that once they got on the highway, he lost her?? Maybe she didnt make it to the toll--if she knew she was being followed, why chance getting stalled at the toll booth where George could catch up or confront her? Maybe she got off at some weird exit just to lose him.

And if it wasnt CA car she borrowed whose was it? Someone would had to have dropped her off at her parents. GA said she was alone. He also said her car was in the driveway. It just doenst make any sense. I know he would have taken a look at that car! This car thing is driving me nuts trying to figure it out!!!!!

why are there no pings by the a's house phone turned off ?

She didn't have any activity that morning until the chase failed to yield her likely objective...gas cans. Then she fires one off to Amy @ 10:25AM from near Tony's apt., "Can I borrow you and your gas can today?"

I think GA is prob correct about KC having moms car, but if i remember correctly didnt he say in a previous interview that once they got on the highway, he lost her?? Maybe she didnt make it to the toll--if she knew she was being followed, why chance getting stalled at the toll booth where George could catch up or confront her? Maybe she got off at some weird exit just to lose him.

And if it wasnt CA car she borrowed whose was it? Someone would had to have dropped her off at her parents. GA said she was alone. He also said her car was in the driveway. It just doenst make any sense. I know he would have taken a look at that car! This car thing is driving me nuts trying to figure it out!!!!!

[tap] [tap] Is this thing on? Check, check, soundcheck? [tap] [tap]

...ok...sorry...i couldn't resist....Carry on!

so why didnt the phone ping when she was at the a's ? doesnt the phone still ping as you are passing towers ? are you saying she had it turned off ? and if she wanted the cans so bad why didnt she get them on the 27th, when she supposedly ran out of gas at the amscot, unless she wasnt going to use them to gas up the car.

I find this interesting because according to Cindy's FBI Interview KC was in Tampa from June 18-27th. How could anything involving KC have happened at the Anthony home if they thought she was in Tampa? We know KC wasn't in Tampa but during this time Cindy and George thought she WAS in Tampa. How could George chase her and how could she have borrowed Cindy's SUV if she was in Tampa. The stolen gas cans too, how could she have stolen it if they thought she was in Tampa. George looking in or going to Casey's trunk for the gas cans, how can that happen if they thought she was in Tampa. She had convinced Cindy that she was in TAMPA. If the above mentioned things happened and we know they did then Cindy knew D@mn good and well Casey wasn't in Tampa.

This is why I think the chase was closer to the 16th as George said in the OCSO interview, as bree (I believe that's the posters name) posted earlier in this thread.

From my understanding, the story is Casey told Cindy she was in Tampa...then after being caught at the house on the 24th, she said she had to come back to Orlando for Zanny and was returning to Tampa..wink, wink...Caylee was in Tampa...wink, wink...

I believe George did chase Casey, I remember, as others do, George saying he was on the phone with Cindy as he chased her, and Cindy saying forget it, to stop.

She didn't have any activity that morning until the chase failed to yield her likely objective...gas cans. Then she fires one off to Amy @ 10:25AM from near Tony's apt., "Can I borrow you and your gas can today?"

Hey James...this was what date?

so why didnt the phone ping when she was at the a's ? doesnt the phone still ping as you are passing towers ? are you saying she had it turned off ? and if she wanted the cans so bad why didnt she get them on the 27th, when she supposedly ran out of gas at the amscot, unless she wasnt going to use them to gas up the car.

short answer: phone pings only when engaged in sending/receiving (e.g. a call, a text) unless the 911 tracking thing is on and that's where the long answer comes in...

IMHO, she wanted to gas up the car. She was actively (ok...Casey's version of actively) after gas cans. I know there are some out there stating she was dousing the trunk w/ gas to deal w/ the smell. It was Fusian-Friday, 6/27, and she had time (she thought) to deal with the car later. Time ran out Monday, 6/30, as she had finally roped Amy into a trip to Target to get a gas can.

short answer: phone pings only when engaged in sending/receiving (e.g. a call, a text) unless the 911 tracking thing is on and that's where the long answer comes in...

IMHO, she wanted to gas up the car. She was actively (ok...Casey's version of actively) after gas cans. I know there are some out there stating she was dousing the trunk w/ gas to deal w/ the smell. It was Fusian-Friday, 6/27, and she had time (she thought) to deal with the car later. Time ran out Monday, 6/30, as she had finally roped Amy into a trip to Target to get a gas can.

Also note that, by and large, KC's friends usually did not initiate cell traffic with KC. She initiated it with them. From what I have been able to glean from the records is that most texts and calls to KC are responses to something from her.

So, the phone did not ping because KC had not initiated a conversation.

Agree w/ Bond on the gas cans. KC was chasing $4.00 / gallon gas.

Did they ever mention any records for Lee, Tony, Amy or Ricardo's cars during this time for the E-Pass, I am starting to wonder what was really going on that day, because the records do not show the HHR going through the toll on any of the same dates as the 4Runner or was Cindy driving her own car helping Casey or meeting Casey somewhere to help her and George followed the 4runner to find out what was going on maybe he did not expect to see Cindy's car and that is why he followed it, he was probably wondering why she was not at work and he could not catch who ever was driving, I think if the car was at George and Cindy's the neighbor that lent Casey the shovel would have seen the car at the house and he does not mention it at the house, something just is not right I dont think Casey's car was ever at George and Cindy's

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua
Back