Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
really :clap:...Rev. Grund is ONLY repeating what Casey told them....so if the A's believe what KC is telling them NOW, whats the problem? :)....

Rev. Grund IMO is just telling the truth of exactly what he was told...
The last thing Cindy wants out there are stories about how Casey trashed her family to others.

I don't think Cindy realized that her own trashing would be made public.

God, whoever speaks out on behalf of this fam, as RG did gets their *advertiser censored** handed to them in a...CA youdunnit.

There was likely a million "Clues" KC was giving in a backwards sort of way (aka LIES) that anyone else, but of course KC was responsible for what happened to Caylee.

You're not an idiot:)

Here's why these kind of places exist:

-The people utilizing Amscot have no bank account of their own.

-The person cashing a check has a negative balance in their bank account and depositing the check would not put cash in their hands, only take care of the negative balance.

- Grocery stores and Walmart and places like that won't cash a second party check at all, for a cost of about 10% of the check, Amscot will cash any check.

Some of it is cultural too. Many people are from countries where they don't have a history of trusting banks and they'd rather get the cash in hand. Prepaid debit cards can be a better/cheaper solution for these folks when they have to pay a percentage to cash checks and a service charges to purchase money orders. There are prepaid debit card providers which will accept income tax or payroll direct deposits free, which can be reloaded for a small fee at several locations, which charge nothing when the card is used to make purchases or get cash back (if permitted) Visa or Mastercard type retailers network, with only nominal fees for ATM withdrawals and other bank-type services.

The last thing Cindy wants out there are stories about how Casey trashed her family to others.

I don't think Cindy realized that her own trashing would be made public.

I think most of what KC told others was bunk, for pity or attention...but it turned around in this case and bit her right back...and the A's...

Re. Grund just repeated what was told to him. I can't believe the whoppers that come out in the interviews, sheesh...and the notebooks...the fussing and placing the papers out in front of the FBI agent.

Like, "see, this is all here for you to ingest about what happened...so forget your investigation."

I have to GET to NG earlier! I am always catching the second airing and missing all the great real time comments you guys make :)

Yeah someone else she stole from killed Caylee, and then put the body in the trunk of Casey's car. Ugh Get a grip George!
And KC was so upset and distraught about it that cashed stolen checks, shopped for cool clothes and refreshments, cooked meals for her roomies, partied down and had a lot of sex after it happened. I guess she was being noble trying to protect her family. Why not have fun doing that, eh? We should remember, though, that, per George, the dead body in his daughter's care WASN'T his grandaughter. Wonder when he'll tell us who it was.

It so hard to understand how George could smell death....pray it wasn't Caylee.....than go to work like it was a normal day.

I'm also confused...easy to be in this case...but I thought it went:

GA & CA go to tow place to get car,
CA then calls Amy to find Casey,
Amy takes CA to Casey at TL's apt.

So how can George tell the tow fella...'found daughter but not granddaughter"?

Sorry if this has been said time and again but I thought this timeline was set months go.

That was the story.............I have always said GA KNEW before he picked up that car........I believe him and KC had been talking. I don't think he knew Caylee was dead until the car, but I will always believe he disposed of the body.

Oh I think I'd go right to LE and tell them this is my child and somebody needs to stop this nonsense of taking my child's picture and claiming it as a Caylee sighting! I sure wouldn't want my child's photo all over the tv and Internet! MOO

Maybe they have gone to LE. LE isn't releasing that info to the media or Anthony's to keep them from moving on to the next sighting or BS story they want to start.

And if this picture-taker REALLY thought that might be Caylee, why no pic of the Adults with her? Why no license plate#? Why won't they even say WHERE exactly the photo was taken? (as per the new link on update page, Cindy Blanchard Park link...} Kid Finders and D&A avoided the reporter in that piece, too, when he simply wanted to know WHERE this Child was spotted...KFN and the D&A Investigations refused comment....is that crazy or what?

It's simply a scam, this game they are playing, imo, and it should be a crime. I want to know WHERE that photo was taken and WHO took it...and why no other photos were taken...sorry, but I am just SO tired of Anthony headgames.

They OBVIOUSLY don't want it debunked so they can get some good mileage out of it.

I watch NG every night and this is the first night I have really heard him badmouthing them. I have only heard him stating facts before. He has always seemed very fair in my eyes but how many "Anthony Attacks" is he supposed to take?

I shouldn't have been ranting about RG probably in the first place since I say the same exact thing every time he's interviewed. I forgot that posts are supposed to try and not be negative and I was being negative about him. Hopefully all sides of the issues will come out at the trial.

Oh I think I'd go right to LE and tell them this is my child and somebody needs to stop this nonsense of taking my child's picture and claiming it as a Caylee sighting! I sure wouldn't want my child's photo all over the tv and Internet! MOO

Maybe the Caylee look-alike is really a child model wannabe and the parents have signed a contract with the A's pro bono for the child to act as Caylee for the upcoming circus, err I mean movie, err sorry murder trial. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

That was the story.............I have always said GA KNEW before he picked up that car........I believe him and KC had been talking. I don't think he knew Caylee was dead until the car, but I will always believe he disposed of the body.

If he disposed of the body, how did he not know she was dead? **scratches head**

Maybe the Caylee look-alike is really a child model wannabe and the parents have signed a contract with the A's pro bono for the child to act as Caylee for the upcoming circus, err I mean movie, err sorry murder trial. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

You know, that would not surprise me in the least.............

The FBI was ambushed by CA. They should have been warned she doesn't have the beep beep alert, like on a bus when they're backing up. She was backing up all over them. As I said in a post yesterday, CA should come with an option to remove her voicebox.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Didn't CA write a short story?, "The reinvention of fact and reality by the A Team"

Paraphrased: 'When I called 911 I just said anything to get LE's attention and get them out here', yeah right, normal folks say . . . my car smells like a dam* dead body!!!

If he disposed of the body, how did he not know she was dead? **scratches head**

I believe KC told him after she was caught by CA. I have suspected the body was in the back yard, she moved it, and maybe it was hidden in AH's wrecked car at Tonys. She had to get her "daddy' or someone "help" her. I think him because of his LE background.

I am evidently not the only one who thinks that............

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said he was the most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

I do not have any firm theory as to what happened to Caylee but George getting rid of the body is one of the things that would not surprise me.

(my bold)

The thing with George is when he DOES tell the truth.....his inner struggle between the truth vs protecting his family becomes so outwardly physical that he emits a truth which others can FEEL.

IMO George is why jurors will believe somebody is dead....the burden is on Baez to put a name to that dead person other than the one prosecutors already have.

Well said!!!! Powerful testimony (from KC's Dad!!)

Susan Moss - Gotta Love her!

"This family has been ambushed by the truth"! (referring to the A's complaint about FBI ambushing them) (ROTFLMAO)

I can only imagine that when Sue Moss gives a summation to a jury it's in the form of a poem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat