News conference with the A's 11/25

Is it over? How long was this thing? Does anyone have a link where it can be watched now???

This is going to seem hugely farfetched...

Given that we are pretty much "real time" here in the bb... what are the chances that someone was sitting with a laptop lurking and reading what was being posted here?

About the madness of what was being said at this presser? The appearance of MB and CA's "demeanor on demand"?

Hmmm....

Would explain why they had the plug pulled. LOL
They wouldn't need us for that, if they were watching and listening for themselves...

As "important" as the A camp thought this presser was, local news didn't break their normal broadcasting here locally on TV to show this presser. It's internet only. Maybe they are saving it for the local 6pm news.

This is going to seem hugely farfetched...

Given that we are pretty much "real time" here in the bb... what are the chances that someone was sitting with a laptop lurking and reading what was being posted here?

About the madness of what was being said at this presser? The appearance of MB and CA's "demeanor on demand"?

Hmmm....

Would explain why they had the plug pulled. LOL

Possibly, but I think the plug was pulled because they were saying the same things over, and over, ad nauseum. There was absolutely nothing new, shocking, or newsworthy.

I was being a bit sarcastic. She did NOT ask them to return Caylee once again. She never has. I want to spit.

OH, gotcha...I could not watch anymore so I hit the red-x. Thought I may have missed it.

I want to do more than spit right now. They claim everyone else is making this a circus...I wish they would just go away.

Another thing...why would the person who took the picture of the girl at the mall only take one (1) picture?????????????

I wonder if Judge Strickland watches or has transcripts of these things... press conferences, the FBI and OSCO tapes, etc. Is he under a judicial obligation not to watch/listen until trial???

These people need more than koolaid. They need the FBI to show them cold hard evidence and to show them the real Casey A. THEN...hold a presser immediately afterwards to show their reactions. If they want to take on the role of the victims being "ambushed", this could qualify...but they would have to stop this charade once and for all.

Give me a break! If there hadn't been human decomp in the trunk of KC's car I might believe it, but get real CA.

I kid you not. MB brought up human trafficking. :rolleyes: Just when you thought you'd heard it all. Sheesh.

Dunno if you saw Joran on GVS last night but he was seeding another lie about selling NH to someone, think he wants to relieve his conscience by telling a half-truth -- anyway -- if KC ever gets acquitted due to a technicality or juror I see KC heading down the same downward spiral as JVS.

Absent punishment KC will never rehabilitate, why should she? -- she would have gotten away with the most heinous of crimes. How does GA stay around KC based on what he testified? How does the A family stay together? Who does KC bump off next? A black widow?

KC is better of with LWOP.

I totally agree Cyber, I did see it and have been thinking all along, If she does get off, she is so evil, she'll undoubtebly wind up in prison eventually. She's a real danger to society and much like OJ, Joran and next but not least, Drew. They all seem to keep going down the same path. Her family really needs to walk away and cut their losses, rebuild their own lives. She is a MONSTER CHILD !! :eek:

It is evidently a whole like easier to show the public pictures of children that look like Caylee than it is to come up with explanations for Casey's stonewalling and lies.

But, pictures and sightings are not evidence of anything. Lots of little girls resemble Caylee.

Another thing...why would the person who took the picture of the girl at the mall only take one (1) picture?????????????

Why not sned in pics of profiles of all 3 year olds no matter what hair lenght or color. Im sure the kidnappers cut and colored her hair, so just send in all the pics of every little 3 year old you see in public. Reminder...only take a pic of the profile and if you get gt a full face view then blurr it before you send it.

I would have a better time handling this bs if a reporter from each station would come on after each news conference and give some facts. Why don't they? Why do they let this sit when there are certain obvious things they could say? Don't they owe the viewers some kind of simple perspective, like info on how Amber Alerts work? They don't have to get personal with the A's or lay heavy criticism, but why can't they level this thing out a bit? I'm extremely annoyed.

hey you guys where is the link to the presser i cant seem to find it

I can not type here what I want to say but I think I can type this................GA needs to grow a set......and quick:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59
Back