Nancy Grace - Thursday, 12/4/08

Good grief, KC knows so much about Zanny, her mothers name, her step-father's name, their approx. ages, her sister and her sister's employment, her roomates, her neices and nephews that she babysits, yet the dumba** can't come up with one simple phone number. :rolleyes:

Or even remember where all the different places are that "zanni" watched her at, she just moves around too much! oh but when it comes to information that will do no good, bam, she knows plenty....

Watching how Cindy and George handle her with kid gloves is AMAZING. My parents would be lunging throught the glass at me!

They obviously had two pre-kg'rs and approached both the same. Sadly tehy didn't recognize the difference between adult and preschooler.

I love LP! Before the break, he said what I said on the video thread today. Casey says from jail you WERE, I mean ARE the best grandparents. Ha she slipped up! More proof! And the lies and self absorbtion about herself and the reward money would pay half her bond. I just cant believe this girl. Grrrrr!

Did i just hear that right? She cant id her from a lineup but can from a sketch???

Wth? Is she a fricken cartoon now?
:clap::clap::clap:
Just an illustrated character from a children's book.....WHAT A JOKE!

ITA!! When I read the initial police transcripts...I was like, Man this girl is slick - she can lie at the drop of a hat!

Now - I just see her as pathetic...just amazed at what I am seeing in these tapes - like a case study for some college psych class.

I'm telling ya'....this girl takes lying to a whole new level.

With CA and GA perfect examples for pre k!
Does anyone not see a difference between the calmness with temper tantrums with KC and even pre preschool daycare? Like the 18-24 mo classroom?

This is terribly sick.

ITA!! When I read the initial police transcripts...I was like, Man this girl is slick - she can lie at the drop of a hat!

Now - I just see her as pathetic...just amazed at what I am seeing in these tapes - like a case study for some college psych class.

She just wants to be home with "you guys" so I can help find her. What did she do when she got home to help? Nothing.

If they kicked her out, she's probably gratified that they now seem to want her back. She reassures them time after time. You were so good.

KC talking as if she were at her childs memorial service...

How can her family NOT see it?

Hey, end it... fess up....

Dycare in my area was 10K per year...

Anyone see Zanny on her tax returns?

did CA and GA claim KC and Caylee?

errrrrr!

In the tape with Lee, she is talking about how they have heard it from "her grandparents, her uncle, but not from".....long, long pause...and then quietly says, "her mother" while wiping a fake tear. What a performance! I thought she was going to choke on those words calling herself a mother.

The one lawyer *(dont know his name) everytime that NG asks him a question about the case his only answer is "it has nothig to do with this case" what the he** is he doing on this show if that is the only answer he can give to anything.

Constantly looking up and to the left during her conversations while answering questions about ZFG, Caylee, etc.

Thinking up her stories.

Lie, Lie, Lie!

That lady that just called is right, if Caylees fathers really dead, wouldnt she fill out papers for Social Security. That lady has a valid point, the dad must be alive because Casey would have definately filed for money if he was really dead.

Brilliant! KC wanted her parents attention and was jealous of Caylee's attention. KC and Caylee were more like sisters than mother/daughter
this is sibling rivalry gone wild!

Who is the alleged "she" that never got the chance to get the car?

anyone else notice when KC does not want to answer a question KC's response is this is recorded dont know who is going to see it and dont want it to be mis construed

Brilliant! KC wanted her parents attention and was jealous of Caylee's attention. KC and Caylee were more like sisters than mother/daughter
this is sibling rivalry gone wild!

Yes, and she thought this was very possibly the motive for the murder. Jealousy of Caylee, and wanting to get 100% of her parents' attention back.

It makes me so angry when I hear Cindy say "I trust that" whenever Casey gives her another BS answer.

Geez woman, WAKE UP!

It makes me so angry when I hear Cindy say "I trust that" whenever Casey gives her another BS answer.

Geez woman, WAKE UP!

I know. But I keep watching Cindy when she's listening to KC give answers, and her eyes say something totally different. JMO

Hi
My name is suzanne.I am kind of new to Caylee Anthony's story.My son watches Nancy Grace every night and he has me very interested in this little girls case.Can you please tell me her story about this person Zenaida F. G.?

suzanne

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish
Back