Nancy Grace - Thursday, 12/4/08

LP just said if KC will come forward and tell them truthfully where Caylee's body is, he will bail her out of jail again pending trial. :eek:

It's really hard to stomach watching this little manipulative witch!
It just gives me a very uneasy feeling watching the tapes of her, and actually seeing her " in action ".
You guys realize we are watching pure evil here? A real criminal and evil mind at work! It's unbelieveable how easily she lies!
No, Casey will never ever give up Caylee's final 'resting place ' to anyone!
She'll take that to her grave!
What amazes me is that she had so many friends. She's as transparent as a piece of glass, IMO. I don't see how anyone could have stood to be around her for any length of time at all.

Oh effing hell LP! I have had respect for you for months and you go and make a comment like that?

LP............George and Cindy treated Casey with kid gloves when she was out on bail. So this is how Casey has probably always been treated. This is what you get when a child never is disciplined in any way.

When are people going to figure out that there is no NANNY & There never was

LP just said if KC will come forward and tell them truthfully where Caylee's body is, he will bail her out of jail again pending trial. :eek:

Wow, he's going to do that in spite of the fact that she's not eligible for bond?

Does anyone else notice that this family uses so many words that dont belong in the sentence? I feel like they just say words.

Does anyone else notice that this family uses so many words that dont belong in the sentence? I feel like they just say words.
That's why they are so disfunctional..words are just words...they have to be followed with actions or consequences.

Oh, and let's also not forget that she has things that she needs to say DIRECTLY to each of them (CA, LA and Lee) so they won't be recorded. Wonder if she ever said her peace while she was lounging at home baking brownies?

Except, don't you know, the house was bugged, if not by OCSD, by intergalatic beings across another dimension. Vibrations are particularly strong in areas where brownines are being baked, or have been baked within the preceeding month. Darn, she couldn't risk talking at home either. Honestly and truthfully.

Oh, they 100% know it. They just don't want anyone else to know they know it, because then the whole "kidnap" story they want us to buy goes out the window.

Wow, he's going to do that in spite of the fact that she's not eligible for bond?

I'll bet he would also want some kind of stipulation that says she can only tell,,"HIM" where the body is

That way he can make a big production out of "Finding" the body

Lol, they definately have more than their fair share of communication problems.

CA: "Is someone threatening us....Is someone threatening us?" Good grief, they really do have delusions of grandeur. What makes them think that they are so important that someone would kidnap their granddaughter and threaten their lives. They are nobody. They are not famous. They have no money. They are just absolutely ignorant.

I have determined that is the way CA queues KC what to tell next. Just like on the 911 call she queued her with " WHO TOOK HER?" There had been nothing said about anyone having Caylee up until that point.

At lot of us have reached out to that truth from Day 1, or more precisely Day 31. Absolutely by day 32....

Oh, they 100% know it. They just don't want anyone else to know they know it, because then the whole "kidnap" story they want us to buy goes out the window.

Oh, I know they know & I know they know that we know..lol

I was refering to the caller though.....People are still calling in with questions about tracking the Nanny through a paper trail

it's almost as bad as ...."Do we know who Caylee's father is"?

Even if Casey confessed and tells them where she's at, she still couldn't get out of jail. There is no bail for murder.

I have determined that is the way CA queues KC what to tell next. Just like on the 911 call she queued her with " WHO TOOK HER?" There had been nothing said about anyone having Caylee up until that point.

True...always looking to give KC an "out"

What amazes me is that she had so many friends. She's as transparent as a piece of glass, IMO. I don't see how anyone could have stood to be around her for any length of time at all.
Yes, I feel the same way. She'a a waste, total waste! And, I bet these "friends" are really questioning themselves now as to what and why exactly they were drawn to her , don't you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back