Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

Status
Not open for further replies.
nieves live on myfox right now

hmmmm,the irony,all this happening when the A's are not at home

I pray that this is Caylee & my gut says it is. It's a sad day but she would finally get the proper respectable burial. I feel very sad for Caylee's Great-Grandparents & yes the A's they have to face the truth now!

R.I.P. Our beautiful :angel: Caylee my heart breaks for you!
You are with God & your angels.

I honestly hope Casey's "bi-curious" actions stick...she's going to spend a lifetime in jail as somebody's girlfriend (lol)

If George knows anything, he will tell it now, IMO.

If any of the A's know anything at all, they better start talking abd fast! There may well be charges brought against someone else before all is said and done! :behindbar

apparently cindy is texting media saying she doesn't believe it's caylee...oookay

NJ Lawyer, do you know how long it takes to get a warrant under these circumstances. Can G&C Anthony be kept out of the house without a warrant?
Very quick. Under an hour. I don't know if G&C will be kept out of the house (unless LE is going to request as much from the judge issuing the warrant but I think they'd have good reason at this point to request as much). In any event, LE will probably ask them to stay away.

That just makes me sick. Let me set the lethal injection LE.........Please.

I'm with you on that one. Hard to claim accidental death when there is duct tape on the mouth! :furious:

I hope you rot in jail KC! :behindbar

You are so right, Dr. Pennypacker. I had said from early on that George knew.

I still think LE or the FBI could 'break him.' They need to get him alone, tho!

I just heard on Fox that a warrant was being prepared for the Anthony home. I thought right away that would be the case.

Man! Nancy Grace's head is going to pop right through everyone's TV tonight! (if you watch it, that is)

Headline News said NG is working on the story right now and will be all over it tonight with a lot of experts. So it is going to be a good show.

Fox said there was tape over the mouth of the skeleton.

I just can't keep the words from KC's mouth out of my head when she said she felt that Caylee is close. This seems so surreal. Without a doubt in my mind I feel that this is Caylee that was found. I can't help but think that Caylee was to be found and put to rest before Christmas. I just hope that the evidence they find is enough to tie up all the loose ends.

From what I heard, that fence at the woods there is relatively new. They'd said so on the news this morning. I'm not sure when it went up though. This summer/fall though. So maybe it wasn't up yet when KC did the dumping? It was also the rainy season and they said it would be knee high or deeper water, maybe even waist deep then.

Maybe this explains the boots found in KC car. We can only hope that KC left some evidence behinds that will link her to the scene.

Very quick. Under an hour. I don't know if G&C will be kept out of the house (unless LE is going to request as much from the judge issuing the warrant but I think they'd have good reason at this point to request as much). In any event, LE will probably ask them to stay away.

Since LE is waiting on the Anthonys at the airport - most likely they are going to take them in for questioning. I doubt they will be going home for a while.

They made Mallory and Lee leave the house earlier.

Fox reports duck tape over the mouth of the skull ... makes things a bit clearer doesn't it?

I am local and all the different channels are talking confidently about this being Caylee. While they are not stating it 'as fact' each station is reporting it as though it is Caylee. The only other child missing in that age range is Trenton Duckett and that was way over in Lake County, I believe.

I believe it is Caylee and am so glad she has been found. Now comes the wait until DNA can be analyzed. I think they may rush this through, but it still going to be at least 3 to 4 days for even prelimiary results.

Stouffers again for dinner tonight. Or make yourselves a sandwich. Mom will be on the computer clutching a shotglass.

Headline News said NG is working on the story right now and will be all over it tonight with a lot of experts. So it is going to be a good show.

Wouldn't miss it.

I'm still on the verge of tears. My DH thinks I'm crazy for caring so much, but I can't help it. God Bless You, Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo