Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my thought. She jumped the fence, went and buried her and back home. Probably on the day she borrowed the shovel. Quick boom and done.

From what I heard, that fence at the woods there is relatively new. They'd said so on the news this morning. I'm not sure when it went up though. This summer/fall though. So maybe it wasn't up yet when KC did the dumping? It was also the rainy season and they said it would be knee high or deeper water, maybe even waist deep then.

Now, CA will have a new persona: Suffering Grandparent. No doubt she certianly IS, but a new round of dramatics from the A's is just beginning. I woonder if KC will rat her Mom out, saying that she knew all along????? She doesn't seem like the type to go down alone if she can drag someone else down with her. God only knows who she'll throw the blame on...VERY curious about this. I guarantee, someone is going up the creek with her, whether they were involved or not.

sheriff preparing search warrant to search Anthony home, per fox news..this HAS to be caylee or they wouldn't be going back to search..imo

did i say oh my god? OH MY GOD.

Found less than 1/2 mile from the home. LE is poking around the house right now. I hope they have a warrant to search the home now. Time is of the essence and LE should bust the door down and go through the house before the Anthonys get home.

This is incredible. I hope this turns out to be her skull.

It took me forever to get into WS today. Even get the live link on wftv is difficult with so many people trying to log in.

Did I just hear that Ca & Ga will appear on LKL tomorrow nite to discuss the remains that were found? Am I losing it?

Just read David Lohr... he points out that trashbags and duct tape was taken from Casey's car during processing. He reports that duct tape was found on both the skull and bag.

George knew everthing from the begining.
What George says depends on who is in the room with him.

You are so right, Dr. Pennypacker. I had said from early on that George knew.

I still think LE or the FBI could 'break him.' They need to get him alone, tho!

I just heard on Fox that a warrant was being prepared for the Anthony home. I thought right away that would be the case.

Man! Nancy Grace's head is going to pop right through everyone's TV tonight! (if you watch it, that is)

Points to clarify:

Was there just a skull found or was it the full skeletal remains?
Sheriff Beary says there was definitely a skull but would not elaborate what else was with the skull.

Duct tape on bag or on skull?
There are reports that there is duct tape in the bag and on the skull but not confirmed

Gender verification?
LE is saying a female. A little girl.

State of decomp.
Just bones from what they are reporting so there is no skin left.

Distance from road.
They were found I think a little bit in the woods. A meter reader went to do his business in the woods and came across the remains and called LE right away. It was an area TM could not get to due to floods.

Does Caylee have dental records available?
It was reported that she does have dental records but the DNA would work too.

Answers bolded by me

Correct me if I am mistaken, but couldn't the DP be re-instated if the body is Caylee Marie and evidence connects her Mother to the murder? (which is already in place with the death hair and stain in the trunk of her car)

I heard a Florida Atty say the State can RE-indite her with the DP. Is that spelled correctly? I'm bug eyed. I got so excited in the sleuths chat room I knocked my own self off. Yikes.

Also, there's a really interesting piece on this news site decyphering the code that Casey and Lee were using at the Jail. Maybe you guys have already seen this. I hadn't and I'm pretty blown away by it.

http://www.local6.com/video/14013179/index.html

Found less than 1/2 mile from the home. LE is poking around the house right now. I hope they have a warrant to search the home now. Time is of the essence and LE should bust the door down and go through the house before the Anthonys get home.

NJ Lawyer, do you know how long it takes to get a warrant under these circumstances. Can G&C Anthony be kept out of the house without a warrant?

From what I heard, that fence at the woods there is relatively new. They'd said so on the news this morning. I'm not sure when it went up though. This summer/fall though. So maybe it wasn't up yet when KC did the dumping? It was also the rainy season and they said it would be knee high or deeper water, maybe even waist deep then.

I have to agree with the OP. I think it makes sense that she used the ladder to climb over her own back yard fence. Maybe the dogs hit back there because KC put the bag with the body down there, then heaved it over the fence and she walked the 100 yards and dumped the bag.

Update...They are! Wesh reporting that LE IS getting a search warrant and that Lee's fiancee was turned away when she came to do something around the house. So George and Cindy are still en route, but apparently THEY DO know about the find but refuse to believe anything until they are given "definitive" evidence. You know what? I hope they are asked to identify the stinking remains of this poor little girl. Time to stop pussyfooting around with these 2. Bust in that house and get everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce shark