Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just I was just calling up that site, to bring this over:

4) Today is Tim’s birthday, and I think this discovery is God’s birthday present to him and a gift to all of us. <snipped>

What caught my attention was the "Oh God, this can't be happening" = I'm so busted now, how can I lie my way out now?
Wouldn't you think the actress in her would crumble to the floor screaming "NO, NOT MY BABY"? I guess she forget about performing.

Full moon is on the 12th, with full phase happening at 16:39 GMT (11:39 am in Orlando) . Moon is still waxing...

Isn't it interesting that one of the psychics said Caylee would be found where the German Shepherds pee ... and then this utility worker comes along ... and he has to go ...

I do not remember hearing tht before; yes that is interesting.
I hope that poor baby did not suffer and that she is at peace.
I am not an astrologer but I read that the heavens were busy today and we are having a full moon.
I do not even know how to translate that and how it may effect todays finding of the body.
But I am so glad she is found she need closure. and this case needs to get going.
IMHO Casey has played us all long enough.
Finally she may be afraid and lets see what she will say now.
Watch them play out "TIE HER TO A CRIME"....Lets hear..........

If divine intervention didn't happen today, then I don't know divine intervention when I see it! And, I think I do. It's always good to know that someone up there is watchin' and takin' care of biznez when it's time.

What caught my attention was the "Oh God, this can't be happening" = I'm so busted now, how can I lie my way out now?
Wouldn't you think the actress in her would crumble to the floor screaming "NO, NOT MY BABY"? I guess she forget about performing.

It was and will always be about Casey and only Casey in her world.

Maybe he is German ancestry and he is a shepherd as in "God's flock" .......

I kept seeing her looking up through a chain link fence and seeing searchers - does anyone know if there was a hill with a chain link fence there where she was found?

I read that the area had been fenced off for some reason between the 1st and 2nd TMiller searches, so you were right on the money...

Regarding Winnts post and Casey's reaction: 2) Casey&#8217;s actual reaction to the news of today&#8217;s discovery: Her face turned red, she crumpled to her knees, and said, &#8220;Oh God, this can&#8217;t be happening!&#8221;

They will continue with the kidnapping story. The kidnappers did this. They warned Casey what would happen if she didn't follow their script.

On another note, since I haven't been able to get on here all day, what did Jose have to say at his press conference? I'd heard that he was having one but did not see it.

Regarding Winnts post and Casey's reaction: 2) Casey&#8217;s actual reaction to the news of today&#8217;s discovery: Her face turned red, she crumpled to her knees, and said, &#8220;Oh God, this can&#8217;t be happening!&#8221;

They will continue with the kidnapping story. The kidnappers did this. They warned Casey what would happen if she didn't follow their script.

On another note, since I haven't been able to get on here all day, what did Jose have to say at his press conference? I'd heard that he was having one but did not see it.
It's not Caylee...or to that effect.

Maybe he is German ancestry and he is a shepherd as in "God's flock" .......

I kept seeing her looking up through a chain link fence and seeing searchers - does anyone know if there was a hill with a chain link fence there where she was found?

there is a video i think on the #2 thread of this topic. It is a teen who video the LE taking picstures at the site. He is videoing threw the chain link fence and the LE is lower looks like an incline. Sorry not sure where the link to video is....

Well it was a Chain Link Fence as reported in that link.....

not_my_kids
<<< This is the face of autism. Join Date: Jun 2008

Maybe someone should do what some of the body prospectors would do to find Caylee.
Now bear in mind, this is highly scientific, so bear with me:
1. Load up on coffee, til your eyeballs are floating.
2. Get on the freeway or major thoroughfare, must be at night.
3. Drive until you find a spot tp pull off and relieve yourself.
4. Get out, relieve, search area.
5. Go get more coffee.
I hate to admit it, but this is how a lot of bodies are found, probably how Caylee will be too.

This is actually me laughing at myself...this is what I posted in one of the NG threads (I think) in early November. This one wasn't a psychic pediction though, just an educated guess. And yes, I know I wasn't dead on, but I was close.

The fastest the bones can be tested for DNA identification is a couple of days, if the case is given priority, according to Dr. Marcella Fierro, former chief medical examiner of Virginia.

It will be virtually impossible to determine if the skeleton is male or female without DNA, she said.

I decided to read the article at the link I posted above (regarding chain link fence).

http://origin-www.orlandosentinel.c...lee-anthony-body-found-121108,0,6109837.story

I know someone with authority told Tim Miller ... but this made me a little nervous. Did Tim Miller say what made the FBI so sure?

There is a lot of conflicting news coming out. We should all take everything with a grain of salt until the facts are completely known. I mostly lurk and rarely comment. Sorry about that but that is how I am.
I have not seen this mentioned and I am curious was the poor baby's remains found in or out of the fence?

Carry on. God Bless Caylee.

greetings esteemed mod, would you be so kind as to add this link to the end of #2?

and much thanks as always for your work and dedication on these threads! :blowkiss:

Oh my gosh....I've been out of town all day. Two people text me to tell me that a garbage bag had been found with a child's remains. I didn't know how much the original story had gotten embellished before I got the news. So it's true? Do they really think that this is Caylee? I have alot of reading to do but just wanted a quick rundown if anyone has the time. TIA.

I think that if these remains had been found miles away or in a different condition, then we might be jumping the gun. However, with the location, the general description of the remains and the method of disposal, this is probably her.

However, I am still confused as to how the heck the meter guy coul dsay with such certainty that the remains were female if there was nothing in the bag but bones.
I would guess from the length of the hair, but still...

I just revel in the hope that there was no one willing to catch her as she crumbled! And I guess this wasn't in the script, huh? So, her ad libbing (sp?) ain't up to snuff! Whew! What's that smell?? Oh, just Casey, beginning her slow rot in prison!

I am so far behind.

I am also so glad I was so very wrong about the dumpster theory, it made me sick every time I thought about it, and I was afraid Caylee would never be found.

And, no alligators! This has always bugged me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain