LEE Takes Memorial Away from Front of House

Status
Not open for further replies.
fox cable channel or fox local orlando channel?

It was on the national one--they were more or less promoting GR interview this evening with the a's atty.....

HAVE A QUESTION: GR was implying that the a's are meeting with all the defense peeps.....isn't that something that could waive the atty/client thing with kc.Qu...????

i love it when geraldo goes out "in the field", he's much better suited for that type of reporting, i hate watching him sit in the studio and blab.

he will be blabbing later during his show.....

jmo

Julie announced Geraldo will be on Fox report which I think is on at 6:00 or 7:00 est and also on tonight at 10:00 est on his show

Maybe he's some kind of OCD neat freak.

First it was throwing out the stuffed animal gifts, then the embarrassing failed attempt to rip a poster, immediately followed by the confiscation of a dog bowl, and now the flowers.

Dude has issues.

OMG! Why would you do this? How could you be offended at a showing of sympathy and respect shown to a deceased loved one? Now, if it had been a cross with, let's say, a burning effigy of KC, I could understand! I'd be laughing and high-fiving, but I'd understand!
:rolleyes:

Christ! Can't this family allow other people who care, to show their respect in a non-confrontational manner?!!:eek:

That memorial was for CAYLEE and he had no right to remove it, downright disrespectful IMO:furious:

It was on the national one--they were more or less promoting GR interview this evening with the a's atty.....

HAVE A QUESTION: GR was implying that the a's are meeting with all the defense peeps.....isn't that something that could waive the atty/client thing with kc.Qu...????

Thank You
You would think so....

I haven't agreed with much the family has done, but I honestly kind of understand what he might have been thinking. Though I am sure the cross and memorial were put there in good faith...the discovery of a body is still very new. They haven't formally declared it to be Caylee - though I am sure he knows it is. But his emotions about that are still very raw. I could see how he might see the cross as a slap in the face to the family (though I don't believe that is what was intended). They are grieving and I think the cross in their yard may have been too much. I think whoever put it there probably should have waited until a formal id was made...and a memorial near the discovery site would probably be more appropriate.

Yes the National FOX news- not the local fox channel- Gerlado said the defense team is at the Anthony home right now- but Julie Bandaras said Geraldo will be on fox report tonight which I think is on at 6:00 or 7:00 and also his show at 10:00- and I am sure they will repeat that scene with Lee. Did anyone catch what Lee said to Geraldo when Geraldo asked how Casey was doing? I was trying to get on here and didnt hear his answer

Christ! Can't this family allow other people who care, to show their respect in a non-confrontational manner?!!
Caylee was theirs. I don't think they've yet come to terms with the fact that they forfeited that ownership right by failing to take care of her.

Jiminy Christmas..this guy has been bad mouthed and accused of being the incestuous father of his dead niece. he has been harrassed, harrangued and everything else.
He probably doesn't want anything from anyone and is in a lot of grief. He probably sees the cross and flowers as a "we told you so"..because let's face it the people that left them have most likely been his detractors for some time now.
Look, I don't hold ol' Lee in high regard and I think the memorial was probably well intentioned, maybe not, don't know.

But is it really that hard to understand where this dude is coming from?

Christ! Can't this family allow other people who care, to show their respect in a non-confrontational manner?!!:eek:

That memorial was for CAYLEE and he had no right to remove it, downright disrespectful IMO:furious:

in all fairness, it was on his parent's property, maybe they asked him to remove it. if he took a memorial that was left near the woods where the remains were found, THEN he would have no right to remove it.

Yes. Without knowing who left the flowers (and I'll bet he doesn't know, either), what is the harm in honoring the memory of his niece?

He knows the media is camped out at the house. He put on a little show of removing the memorial flowers, which could just as easily have been done later tonight after the news cameras left.

His statement has been heard loud and clear, and it does not speak well of him.

Jiminy Christmas..this guy has been bad mouthed and accused of being the incestuous father of his dead niece. he has been harrassed, harrangued and everything else.
He probably doesn't want anything from anyone and is in a lot of grief. He probably sees the cross and flowers as a "we told you so"..because let's face it the people that left them have most likely been his detractors for some time now.
Look, I don't hold ol' Lee in high regard and I think the memorial was probably well intentioned, maybe not, don't know.

Thank you - that is what I was trying to say...but you did it better. I think he is hurting...and that is very understandable. That memorial is premature and should not have been placed on the A's front yard. Can you imagine what must go through their heads when they have to look out and see that? Not very sensitive in my opinion. No matter how you feel about the A's.

If I recall correctly, Lee rents a home a few blocks away. He does not have any property for anyone to step on. He needs to get to steppin' to the location of the lie detector test.

I reckon he has been busy at air band practice with the Air Nanny on Air guitar

No kidding! Seriously, just stay away Lee. Why are you just now coming out again? I don't trust Lee at all.

I can understand, outside of the woods would be a better place for the memorial, when the area has been cleared by LE.

I haven't agreed with much the family has done, but I honestly kind of understand what he might have been thinking. Though I am sure the cross and memorial were put there in good faith...the discovery of a body is still very new. They haven't formally declared it to be Caylee - though I am sure he knows it is. But his emotions about that are still very raw. I could see how he might see the cross as a slap in the face to the family (though I don't believe that is what was intended). They are grieving and I think the cross in their yard may have been too much. I think whoever put it there probably should have waited until a formal id was made...and a memorial near the discovery site would probably be more appropriate.
Exactly. I mean the people around there have been pretty rough on the Anthony's and now he is supposed to make nice nice with them because he has been almost proven wrong?
I think these people should go put memorials over on Suburban and get away from the Anthony home. Why does everyone keep going there like it is an attraction? We are going to have another murder and a suicide on our hands if the media and all the looky loos don't get out of there pretty soon. This is a living nightmare.

I totally agree with everything you said.

They will probably have Caylee cremated so that no one can visit her grave site. Plus, it's cheaper. Poor Caylee.

I have never heard of flowers as an "I told you so." I wouldn't have put it past some of the former protestors, who were confrontational, to carry a sign actually announcing, "I TOLD YOU SO," but flowers convey a much different sentiment.

What would have been the harm in leaving the flowers, for Lee?

PS--according to all the documents, it was his sister who accused him of incest. That rumor wasn't started by a detractor or anyone leaving a memorial.

Yes the National FOX news- not the local fox channel- Gerlado said the defense team is at the Anthony home right now- but Julie Bandaras said Geraldo will be on fox report tonight which I think is on at 6:00 or 7:00 and also his show at 10:00- and I am sure they will repeat that scene with Lee. Did anyone catch what Lee said to Geraldo when Geraldo asked how Casey was doing? I was trying to get on here and didnt hear his answer

I tried but I was in shock--first that it was la and then what he was doing....can't get over----it was craig doing the interview question @ a's house.....

As for the newness theroy---please--this wasn't meant to disrespect the baby--they can't be that raw if all they are doing is planning for the defense inside their house...(sorry---I'm just upset that someone out the kindness of their heart does something like that---then all you hear are they are worried about THEIR safety????)
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member