Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely missed that.

WHo were the 2 Boyfriends....Tony L. & Ricardo ?

Was this in the LE interview?

Thanks

She allegedly made these accusations about Lee to Tony L and Jesse G. It's in the interviews/police reports from the last document dump.

She allegedly made these accusations about Lee to Tony L and Jesse G. It's in the interviews/police reports from the last document dump.

Thanks.....

More BS.......Maybe thats why Lee has been out of the picture......Probably wants nothing to do with her

I wonder if he would have been so eager to help her if he knew this?

Thanks.....

More BS.......Maybe thats why Lee has been out of the picture......Probably wants nothing to do with her

My thoughts exactly! I don't believe her and I think this could have been Lee's deal-breaker. I'm pretty sure it would be mine!

Agree. Bag was not buried....I think water was lucky....And as far a perps and the bodies....Apparently they DO indeed stash that close to home. I heard somewhere that it is a fact that a body being that close in proximity to the perps home is very common.

I think Casey did not know there would be flooding.

It is commong for murdering mothers to put the children in a "comfort zone" close to home.

However, this made me think, maybe Casey wanted her to be found? Maybe it's not her fingerprints on the duct tape?

I feel like I've been playing Devil's advocate all night :p

After thinking about this all weekend & reading some of the post on this thread I think it's highly unlikely that KC dumped the "Bag" in that exact spot & it sat there for 6 Months.

If she did bury the bag in a shallow grave I'll bet it easily worked itself loose.

With all the Rain/Hurricane & the water rising & receding that bag must have moved around quite a bit.

Thanks.....

Ooh I just had an unsettling thought--
I don't tend to think that an Anthony family member helped Casey with disposal. But I know many people do. I do think that Lee is the family member who would most likely have helped Casey conceal the body/been told where she put it, IF any family member was involved. So, if I engage that random theory, and Lee did always know where the body was and/or help Casey dispose of it:
What if LEE recently relocated the remains to the location where they were discovered? Cindy and George were out of town, so they wouldn't be immediately on the scene, nor would they be suspected. Maybe Lee was like "ok, you accused me of molesting you!? well, maybe you are a spiteful b!tch and I'll join you in your own game..."
So he moved the body where it could be found-- after it was announced the State wouldnt' seek the death penalty bc he didnt' want to be the reason his sister was executed, etc.
And Casey was completely surprised and freaked out-- didn't she say "this can't be happening!!" --? Her brother turned on her and she really hadn't expected it.

I doubt this is what happened. But it's possible??

What Was found in the Bag that LE is directly linking to the Anthony home?

1) Pavers from the Backyard
2) Pillow, Sheet, Blanket, Towel
3) Cross from JC Penney
4) An Article of Casey's clothing (Size ?)

What could it be.....????

I think Casey did not know there would be flooding.

It is commong for murdering mothers to put the children in a "comfort zone" close to home.

However, this made me think, maybe Casey wanted her to be found? Maybe it's not her fingerprints on the duct tape?

I feel like I've been playing Devil's advocate all night :p

Playing?? :)

I don't tend to think that an Anthony family member helped Casey with disposal. But I know many people do. I do think that Lee is the family member who would most likely have helped Casey conceal the body/been told where she put it, IF any family member was involved. So, if I engage that random theory, and Lee did always know where the body was and/or help Casey dispose of it:
What if LEE recently relocated the remains to the location where they were discovered? Cindy and George were out of town, so they wouldn't be immediately on the scene, nor would they be suspected. Maybe Lee was like "ok, you accused me of molesting you!? well, maybe you are a spiteful b!tch and I'll join you in your own game..."
So he moved the body where it could be found-- after it was announced the State wouldnt' seek the death penalty bc he didnt' want to be the reason his sister was executed, etc.
And Casey was completely surprised and freaked out-- didn't she say "this can't be happening!!" --? Her brother turned on her and she really hadn't expected it.

Main guy from EST(forgot his name) said it was obviously there for many months. The grass had grown around it, and there was no grass under it. I don't think LEE is smart enough to set that all up.

Playing?? :)

I'm not on her side. I'm on nobodies side. I think she most likely did it, but I like to engage in academic debate about possibilities, and some people seem to be getting upset that I'm excusing Casey or something. :HBwhiteflag:

I'm not on her side. I'm on nobodies side. I think she most likely did it, but I like to engage in academic debate about possibilities, and some people seem to be getting upset that I'm excusing Casey or something. :HBwhiteflag:

Don't mind me--I was reacting to your choice of words, coupled by the smilie face you posted next to it.

I highly doubt anyone is upset with you, nor do I think you (or anyone) could post enough to excuse a child murderer, which is what I believe Casey is.

As to the Too Strange location of the body, I am comfortable with why Casey chose the spot she did and I find nothing strange about it and your ideas have made me more certain by engaging my thoughts. Thanks. :)

With this case...anything is possible..!!

The thought of Lee doing that is making my head spin

The spot is actually very close to Lee's house too isn't it ?

But I actually think that Lee is the only Anthony who is "Not" involved.

For someone who thought she was so special, it's almost anti-climactic for Casey to do it so "by-the-books".

I just ran across this interactive map-- you can click on the photograph of the street view and virtually "walk" the route from the Anthony home to the site where the remains were found. Disturbing. But interesting.

I just ran across this interactive map-- you can click on the photograph of the street view and virtually "walk" the route from the Anthony home to the site where the remains were found. Disturbing. But interesting.

I didn't realize just how close until I realized the DEFENSE Team walked it yesterday for Geraldo's cameras (perhaps a PR mistake in there) and Baez, JKB, etc, didn't even seem slightly winded. It's never really good when you claim a little girl is alive, yet you want access to an unidentified boby of a small girl found a stone's throw from your client's home. :rolleyes:

I didn't realize just how close until I realized the DEFENSE Team walked it yesterday for Geraldo's cameras (perhaps a PR mistake in there) and Baez, JKB, etc, didn't even seem slightly winded. It's never really good when you claim a little girl is alive, yet you want access to an unidentified boby of a small girl found a stone's throw from your client's home. :rolleyes:

Yeah-- JB should probably back off on the cameos-- I wonder if the jaunt was the illustrious Todd Black's idea... :bang:
The maps and videos of reporters driving the route didn't make me see how close it was either. It's SO close. It's horrifying to think of Cindy and George remembering how many times they drove right past the site.

ooh I just had a creepy thought-- does anyone know the route Casey took to go for her daily visits at Baez's office?? I wonder if she drove past the site EVERY DAY? DISTURBING.

Definitely possible, and a very interesting thought. Puts the "This can't be happening!" in an entirely different context, doesn't it.

I'm going to put another possible spin on this, using most of your theory. If we remove the abuse 'spite' reaction from the above, but keep all of the rest, and noting that Lee's been largely absent lately (possibly due to disgust), it could also work that he moved the remains to put an end to the 'Alive' hope that is so obviously torturing the A's.

What a great springboard you developed for jumping off of.

Yeah-- JB should probably back off on the cameos-- I wonder if the jaunt was the illustrious Todd Black's idea... :bang:
The maps and videos of reporters driving the route didn't make me see how close it was either. It's SO close. It's horrifying to think of Cindy and George remembering how many times they drove right past the site.

ooh I just had a creepy thought-- does anyone know the route Casey took to go for her daily visits at Baez's office?? I wonder if she drove past the site EVERY DAY? DISTURBING.

I thought Todd Black was out?

Definitely possible, and a very interesting thought. Puts the "This can't be happening!" in an entirely different context, doesn't it.

I'm going to put another possible spin on this, using most of your theory. If we remove the abuse 'spite' reaction from the above, but keep all of the rest, and noting that Lee's been largely absent lately (possibly due to disgust), it could also work that he moved the remains to put an end to the 'Alive' hope that is so obviously torturing the A's.

What a great springboard you developed for jumping off of.

I think that makes sense too!! --Especially, perhaps, because Cindy and George were out of town. Maybe he thought the distance would provide a sort of psychological buffer? Yikes, I hope this wasn't a decision Lee had to make, but I can see it making sense.
And, Casey can't really try to implicate her brother as being an accessory after the fact without admitting her own guilt. Wow. I hope we can hear some forensics results soon. And I really hope they can clear up all the loose ends.

Main guy from EST(forgot his name) said it was "obviously" there for many months. "The grass had grown around it, and there was no grass under it." I don't think Lee is smart enough to set fake the grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Will_D