New evidence and items found ; Discuss and UPDATE INFO HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
also....as per where Tim was standing.... aparently you can see in (especially now that they have taken out some brush) to where the CS is. It is not far from the road. Padilla stated that Tim was standing with him and other LE on the outside.

Oops. I didn't see your post before I posted earlier. You answered my question.

He also said there was no way Tim got back there.....hmmmmm
Padilla says, "from the road, not difficult to see in there" meaning you can see it from the road esp with brush having been cleared away.

It is not unusual for a child that young to not have detailed dental records. even if she had seen a dentist at some point they may not have done a full set of x-rays or generated anything that could be used for a match until the child was 3+.

Plus even if they did exist, LE would not commonly ask for them until or unless they had something to match them against. They are medical records and are considered personal private information until they are absolutely needed in a specific criminal matter.

Well.I would think that this was a specific criminal matter if there ever was one.

wow, if that is true I don't know how much more GA and CA can take. What KC has put them through so far (even though they think she is innocent) is far more than any parent should have to endure.

Maybe they are going back to the evidence that they still need to charge G and C. Bout time.

And no one has yet to post a link, nor is it on any local news sites that are IN FRONT of the house.

I think you are right--I saw the show in Fox News National and I think it was a "recap" of what has happened since the discovery. Trace Gallagher first announced the house was still a crime scene and then Phil Keating, on the scene, corrected him.

I think the 3rd Search Warrant was executed on Thursday night/early Friday.

**You may want to close this thread.**

also...did everyone catch that the CS will be worked for "several more days"? Sounds like they are really doing a thurough job! WTG LE and FBI!!!

wow, if that is true I don't know how much more GA and CA can take. What KC has put them through so far (even though they think she is innocent) is far more than any parent should have to endure.

I agree with you. No matter how I feel about GA and CA's actions over the past few months, no one should have to go through the hell they have endured.

also...did everyone catch that the CS will be worked for "several more days"? Sounds like they are really doing a thurough job! WTG LE and FBI!!!

I agree. This small child deserves the best whether it is Caylee or not. I'm glad they are doing such a fantastic job.

"We don't have dental records, I don't know if the family does."......???? wth?

This doesn't surprise me, honestly. Most kids don't go to the dentist until they are 3. My kids started going to a pediatric dentist at year because I'm anal like that. Casey...not so much.

Please do not start threads on every single bit of info. Just keep updating here and as things require further discussion we can make new threads. the probelm is when we have 10 threads for closely related info, everyone is having the same conversation on several threads at once and it gets confusing.

Please read the threads and see if it can fit in with existing discussion and if it really cannot make anew thread.
thanks

Cocomom- dont feel like the lone ranger- i can never get videos and right now I keep getting booted out of websleuths and when i get back in, the media link thread wont load for me and every time a cloud goes over my house, my satellite tries to go out and I keep missing what they are saying on Fox- talk about aggravating- I am gathering here they are going to go do another serach of the Anthonys- anyone know when?

Well.I would think that this was a specific criminal matter if there ever was one.

But remember, the A's haven't been exactly forthcoming with things LE asked for, like the hairbrush, which we know what CA did there. Why would they ask the A's for dental records, when they can just go by DNA. I doubt Caylee had even been to the dentist, being only 2yrs old.

If there is a 3rd warrant, remember that the Anthony's came home. What might they have with them that LE could be interested in? Just a thought.

I absolutley heard Tim Miller say on Nancys show he walked back to the crime scene and saw the indentation of where the bag was laying- whats up with this? whats with the contradictions?

C. Padilla said that TM wasn't allowed into the crime site. Is the site close enough to the street where he could tell there was an indentation in the grass? I could have sworn TM said he walked back there, but I could be wrong.

Tim flat out said after the remains were removed they extended him the courtesy (along those lines) and he saw at the sight of the find. He saw the indentation in the mud. I'll bet someone has it on tape, Tim either going to or from the spot where the investigators are working.

CP said to how fortuitous it was that the meter reader picked up the bag, how it could have easily been over looked.

Tim said Caylee would be found "in God's time, not man's time" I guess God has had enough of all the Ants foolishness too.

I agree with you. No matter how I feel about GA and CA's actions over the past few months, no one should have to go through the hell they have endured.

And they have KC to thank for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member