Anthony`s volunteer fingerprints-Potential case being built against them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37334
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I can't help thinking that possibly CA and not KC purchased something to replace *something* from the house. And I say to LE... bring. it. on.

And it's not because I enjoy the thought of anyone being prosecuted, especially people who have lost a loved one -- it's just that as a society we have important laws and rules set in place and if the A's have violated them they need to be held accountable. Unless we set aside a whole category of misdeeds as unprosecutable because of the perpetrators' emotional state, then this needs to happen.

If they've covered up a crime they need to do the time. :)

that is a classic, I can see t-shirts with that on it !
I have stated before that I felt CA ,GA were both doing a mind freak (chrisangel) on us all. They know, she is guilty,how could they not,--- no one ever saw or heard of Zanny (Lee- Transcript)Lee said he had Never heard the name, George told LE that when he asked Caylee about Zanny she had no reaction and that lead him to wonder about Casey's story but Cindy didn't encourage him to check into it. None of her friends had heard of the name except in the last month,after Caylee was already in that bag,,. I believe she acted the way she did, partying and all to create the illusion of "the nanny".She brought it up to them ,"she's with nanny at seaworld. mom at the beach.etc she was including all her friends,in her cover-up.They all say" yes, she told us Caylee was being supervised.
Only Cindy, acts like she is aware of Zanny, (larryking) she eludes to her presence many times as if she has full knowledge of her, almost the same as if she knows her to be a person,like Amy,Jessy, and the rest of Casey's Assoc.
They ,are both guilty of neglect. They, continue to chose to believe and defend and protect Casey,over their granddaughter. When will there ever be Justice for Caylee ????

P.S., Chilly: Terribly off topic, but I saw on another thread the mention of Willy Nilly and just wondered, is Willy a relative?

Boston, you made me think of something about the 24th. I think part of the reason Casey immediately drove to Chicksaw/Suburban (per phone pings) and dumped Caylee, was because she not only panicked over how close GA got. But she also thought her dad would possibly call LE, for what she thought he smelled, or the fact he knew she stole the gas cans.

The recent statements by the A's attorney asking for immunity, saying they will give another interview without conflicting statements, made me think that there is a key piece of evidence the A's have withheld. Immunity is given for something in return, like new information. Conway also said something about the A's may not have know what LE was looking for.

Was it in the GVS interview when CA said she still changed Caylee's sheets every week? That struck me as really odd. If your loved one is missing, why erase her smell by washing the sheets? I would want the child's things to smell like her as long as possible, so that I could feel close to her by her smell. Having lost a child in the past I can tell you that I was way too depressed to change sheets that did not get used. Was there a sheet missing? Was it wrapped around Caylee? Did CA change the sheets to cover that fact and neglect to tell LE? Is that the evidence that linked the A's house to the crime scene?

I think your right on track & whatever LE found in that bag is not only going to get Casey convicted but Cindy or George are going to have to explain why they didn't tell LE that it was missing.

Was it one of the Pavers from the yard that George just replaced...???

Was it one of Caylee's pillows....????

BOLDED BY BOSTON

I think your right on track & whatever LE found in that bag is not only going to get Casey convicted but Cindy or George are going to have to explain why they didn't tell LE that it was missing.

BOLDED BY BOSTON

And here we are, back to omission. What did they omit? Or what didn't they answer completely that they were asked...

The recent statements by the A's attorney asking for immunity, saying they will give another interview without conflicting statements, made me think that there is a key piece of evidence the A's have withheld. Immunity is given for something in return, like new information. Conway also said something about the A's may not have know what LE was looking for.

Was it in the GVS interview when CA said she still changed Caylee's sheets every week? That struck me as really odd. If your loved one is missing, why erase her smell by washing the sheets? I would want the child's things to smell like her as long as possible, so that I could feel close to her by her smell. Having lost a child in the past I can tell you that I was way too depressed to change sheets that did not get used. Was there a sheet missing? Was it wrapped around Caylee? Did CA change the sheets to cover that fact and neglect to tell LE? Is that the evidence that linked the A's house to the crime scene?

I said the very same thing in an earlier thread. Only I think the sheets or comforter, bedspread was with Caylee in the bag and CA had to replace it. JC Penny maybe?

Boston, you made me think of something about the 24th. I think part of the reason Casey immediately drove to Chicksaw/Suburban (per phone pings) and dumped Caylee, was because she not only panicked over how close GA got. But she also thought her dad would possibly call LE, for what she thought he smelled, or the fact he knew she stole the gas cans.

That's a strong possibility. She may have had Caylee in the trunk up until that point & she panicked.

I'm also convinced that George had to have noticed the odor.

If you look at KC's phone records Cindy called her 4 x in a row at 2:49 on the 24th (GA said this happened at 2:30)

I think George called Cindy & told her what happened & then Cindy tried to call KC

I think the Anthony's knew where the body was and it was discussed in the house.

Remember yesterday or the day before CA said she was 'suspicious' of how it was found?

Kasey confessed when she was let out on bail - to her mother.

Now they're wondering if Law Enforcement found the body because of bugs in their house where they overheard conversations.

I think if that were the case LE would have went there to search immediately. I think it was just by the grace of God the meter guy came across it.

And here we are, back to omission. What did they omit? Or what didn't they answer completely that they were asked...

Not only are they purposely withhold information I believe that the are knowingly tampering with or disposing of evidence.

I think Cindy deliberately washed the clothes of a murderer for the sole purpose of ...."Getting rid of the evidence"

And why did LE find so little evidence in the trunk?

Did George "Detail" the trunk after he drove it home from the Tow Yard?

Why drive the car home at all for that matter?

Why not call 911 in a panic right from the Tow yard?

You haven't seen your Granddaughter in a month & you just find your daughters car smelling like death with her purse on the front seat.....So you drive it away & go look for them yourself?

Just like KC did with Caylee....

Okay wait, I haven't really listened to the new lawyer - once I do they are gone and someone else is in their place LOL

So the new lawyer says that he is seeking immunity for the A's - because he says they didn't know exactly what LE was looking for in their statements?

Are we supposed to believe that the A's are that naive??? They didn't know exactly what LE was asking for? HOW ABOUT THE TRUTH! I don't think it's that hard!

A small child is missing, presumed dead - their daughter is suspected of killing their granddaughter - the A's don't think Casey is capable of harming Caylee - so they decide to not tell the truth to LE - I can fully and totally understand that they don't want to think that their own daughter could harm her own daughter, a small child, another human being - as parents that is so hard - UNFORTUNATELY the A's trying to come to grips that their own daughter can't harm Caylee, they were also hindering an investigation on finding Caylee - and by not cooperating with the LE, they were implicating themselves

I don't think that the A's knew where Caylee was, or that Casey killed her - I don't think they were covering up the actual act - I do think they are guilty for accessory after the fact with trying to divert the investigation away from their daughter, and throwing up roadblocks for LE so they cannot investigate fully

So, the new lawyer is actually stating that the A's could be guilty and in exchange for their help with their knowledge (the real story this time) of the cover up they should get immunity

AND I just heard the new lawyer state that he believes that Zanni the imaginary nanny is real - when the reporter asked about Zanni and does he believe that Zanni is responsible he sad Yes BUT - okay like I said the word BUT in a statement or sentence is the english language eraser - he does NOT think Zanni is real, he has to because he is now representing the A's and thats what they supposedly think

What a web!

Bygrace, I don't think their home WAS bugged.

But the Anthony's were afraid it was, because they had privately discussed the location of the body in the house. They changed their demeanor towards their daughter from accusatory to defending all of a sudden. I think she confessed the whole thing to them, including the location of the body.

Why else would they be 'suspicious' of 'how it was found' as they said the other day?

BOLDED BY BOSTON

Yeah-isn't it cindy who said that no toys or clothes were missing! I'm sure LE have asked G&C if ANY items in the house or outside of the home were missing!! I'm just wondering if KC was just lazy enough to grab a bag that was already being used and maybe had a few items in it. Or maybe she emptied it (she thought) but not completely. :waitasec:

It seems to me this is how he has answered allegations of up comming charges. He is responding to what is being said, not offering up that charges are possibly being persued.

Conway isn't asking the media or posters here for immunity...he is asking LE.

So why would she continue to wash them weekly and tell GVS?

my MIL is like this, she washed the sheets on all the beds whether they were used or not once a week, needless to say she loved to "help" me learn how housework should be done and scheduled in my home. We lived on opposite coasts so I was able to let her but had we lived near each other I would have had to have a chat about me not acting like she was a loon washing unused bedding and she would have to accept me barely managing to keep up on used ones. She actually shipped me an entire box of tools that one MUST have to do laundry, it looked like the entire aisle from bed bath and beyond. Some people just have routines they follow.

Not only are they purposely withhold information I believe that the are knowingly tampering with or disposing of evidence.

I think Cindy deliberately washed the clothes of a murderer for the sole purpose of ...."Getting rid of the evidence"

And why did LE find so little evidence in the trunk?

Did George "Detail" the trunk after he drove it home from the Tow Yard?

Why drive the car home at all for that matter?

Why not call 911 in a panic right from the Tow yard?

You haven't seen your Granddaughter in a month & you just find your daughters car smelling like death with her purse on the front seat.....So you drive it away & go look for them yourself?

Just like KC did with Caylee....

This family is so adept at NOT calling LE or 911 when they really really should ie; missing child, decomposing body but don't hesitate for one second to call 911 for a person walking on their precious lawn. Priorities.

That's a strong possibility. She may have had Caylee in the trunk up until that point & she panicked.

I'm also convinced that George had to have noticed the odor.

If you look at KC's phone records Cindy called her 4 x in a row at 2:49 on the 24th (GA said this happened at 2:30)

I think George called Cindy & told her what happened & then Cindy tried to call KC

I think that's a strong possibility as well. The events on the 24th really put things in perspective for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member