NANCY GRACE - Friday, 12/19/08

Nothing accidental about that, imo. Chloroform is illegal and Caylee wasn't even 3 y/o. Nobody has any business using that substance on anybody let alone a small child!!! It's FELONY MURDER! MOO :furious:

I agree,

Can you imagine what those chemicals would have done to Caylee's skin..?

This poor child......I hope she wasn't doing this to her on a regular basis.

I just can't stand to think that she was being abused by Casey

Sounds like nancy's crying.........The Caylee video

NG sounds like she could cry after tribute to we remember CAYLEE!!!!

LP talking about his daughters cat being killed by a fox..he was upset over it for a week.

This comment reminded me of first post here on WS. The same night I had to have my elderly dog euthanized. The WORST part was having to dig her grave in the afternoon before the vet arrived. I felt so sick...I can not even imagine digging a grave for or "dumping" my child. Cannot fathom. I couldn't do it. KC must surely be a STEEL magnolia.:puke:

That's what I was wonder too.........if scared by a snake, come back later with reinforcements. Most rattlers are spooky and will slither away with a lot of people around.

I think they - police - made a big mistake, not returned to the area.

Most people who live where rattlers r know what to do to avoid them & how to avoid them from bitting you. With my brother he was picking vegies & because it was a baby he didn't hear the rattle. He hikes all of the time in San Diego & has sent me pics of them up close as he knows how they react. LE messed up big time & I pray this dosen't give her defense a huge loop hole. LE does carry a gun if it was to try & attack too. Deputy still could have gone @ it to look better. Sounds some lazy deputy in my opinion to not throughly search this tip. My goodness you're talking about a missing person & location of tip is less than a 1/4 mile from her home.

God Bless Caylee. :blowkiss: Tomorrow my grandson wants me to buy some pink & purple balloons for him to release for Caylee.

We know nothing about the basketball sized stain in her trunk..this IMO is the source of the smell. If fluids were imbedded in the trunk it would stink for a LONG time.

I think it's very telling that in the forensic results we know that a hair with a death-band was found in the trunk, but nothing was said about this huge stain. Certainly, if it was basketball-size, the tests were done and the DNA is Caylee's. This is going to be major at trial, and why I think the forensic report on the stains as not released.

Caller asked about what I too heard on JVM today - an attorney said on JVM (and I wanted to hit him) if KC was chloroforming Caylee that it didn't matter...the dosage was accidental. Said it didn't constitute 1st degree or intent to kill her.

The law in Florida says otherwise.

You do NOT NEED INTENT for murder one.

A death, even if accidental,

if it occurs during aggravated child abuse,

is murder one in Florida.

I would love to know how it will be argued , if it is the case, that chloroform usage on a toddler is not agg child abuse.

Under Florida statutes, chloroform is a POISON.

What is the defense?????

She was poisoning a child but felt it would be okay?

JMHO

I agree,

Can you imagine what those chemicals would have done to Caylee's skin..?

This poor child......I hope she wasn't doing this to her on a regular basis.

I just can't stand to think that she was being abused by Casey

I have a very bad feeling or opinion........kc did abuse CAYLEE, by words, name calling, cloraform, other stuff for sleep so kc could do what she wanted to do.......all the above was the nanny when kc HAD to watch her own child!
then CAYLEE was getting bigger and talking and telling.......huge fight over the abuse, theft of papa's money and kc over did it with CAYLEE!! MOO

I have a question, All the nites KC spent with boyfriends and little Caylee was not with her and she was not with her grandmother, who was she with. She told her mom, CA, that she was with the nanny? I think this whole chloraform thing was a pattern of convenience for KC and JMO Caylee spent many a nite in the trunk drugged.

OOps I think we were posting at the same time, Passionflower. Great minds.

reports are saying a cop went into the brush to search with the meter reader and a rattle snake scared them off

So why didn't the cop go back later when the snake was gone????:furious:

At the same time there are a lot of woods where a lot of people dump trash. While I agree that given the proximity of the bag to the house it should have been checked more thoroughly but at the same time you can find trash bags in the woods everywhere. I wish it would have been handled differently but police are poeple and are only human too. I am sure that policeman will have his life ruined over the event.

I'll bet his fellow officers will be leaving rubber snakes in his locker too.....The poor guy.

I'm wondering if there's another explanation & the OCSD is keeping it quiet until they double check everything first

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back