NANCY GRACE - Friday, 12/19/08

Conflicting reports on the clothing in the bag - some says there were clothes, some say she was nude.

LP's Theory..."Accidental Overdose on Chloroform"
Nothing accidental about that, imo. Chloroform is illegal and Caylee wasn't even 3 y/o. Nobody has any business using that substance on anybody let alone a small child!!! It's FELONY MURDER! MOO :furious:

Authorites are sure this body was dumped soon after Caylee was killed.

So many speculative theories..bathing suit, chloroform etc.
very soon? what about the smell [i feel so bad saying smell] towards the end of june? and still in her car till mid july?

I'm getting a little tired of LP and his "accidental" theory though. What is accidental about using chloroform to help an almost 3 y/o child sleep so mom can go out partying? :mad: MOO

ITA..if chloroform was used it was NOT an accident. EVERY website on cholorform has warnings that it may cause DEATH..no accident, no way IMO.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/06/boy.killed.ap/index.html

In Oklahoma a police officer shot a snake, the bullet ended up killing a small child who was fishing with his grandfather near a pond. This was in a heavily wooded area and not close. In an area like where this bag was it would be dangerous for a cop to fire his weapon.

I bet the meter reader just couldn't get over the smell he had smelled and his gut instinct just drove him to check it out. No telling how many time he had looked in those woods.

He has a military background, he probably was persistent because he knows the smell of human death. The storm hit just a couple of days later and everything was under water until recently, otherwise he probably would have gone back to see if the bag was still visible. Maybe he did.

Caller asked about what I too heard on JVM today - an attorney said on JVM (and I wanted to hit him) if KC was chloroforming Caylee that it didn't matter...the dosage was accidental. Said it didn't constitute 1st degree or intent to kill her.

According to local source, the body was dumped immediately after the murder.

but then why all the smell and fluids, maggots in car??
2.5 ? days of decomp in car??? I'm thinking more like
June 24th time

I'm suspicious too. I'm in central Florida too and we have rattlers next door even. But you know, call an animal exterminator to clear the area. You know that it's Caylee's neighborhood, she's missing, the bag is suspicious and what? Just get scared by a snake and never bother going back?

Fishy to me.

I have this ridiculous image in my head of the cop walking into the woods.....Then

Eeeek...! A snake..!

He runs out of the woods, Jumps in his car & sppeds away

All the while the Meter Reader is standing there saying.......

'What about the bag...I've called three times"?

Joe Episcopo..........not enough to seek the death penalty. Gloria Allred - says maybe because of the chloroform search on her computer. The other attorney who talks slow says she doesn't think it's a death penalty case either.

very soon? what about the smell [i feel so bad saying smell] towards the end of june? and still in her car till mid july?

We know nothing about the basketball sized stain in her trunk..this IMO is the source of the smell. If fluids were imbedded in the trunk it would stink for a LONG time.

They keep saying that, but it makes me wonder how the stink occurred in her car's trunk.

Does anyone know how long until a dead body stinks?

A few days in the decomp cycle is very soon after death. ie most of her body broke down in that location.

There is a black trash bag -
Dumped on the side of the road -
In a heavily wooded area
1/4 mile away from a missing little girl -
That the entire state of FLA is looking for -
And the cop doesn't look in the Bag?

I'm sorry but I don't believe thats even remotely possible

At the same time there are a lot of woods where a lot of people dump trash. While I agree that given the proximity of the bag to the house it should have been checked more thoroughly but at the same time you can find trash bags in the woods everywhere. I wish it would have been handled differently but police are poeple and are only human too. I am sure that policeman will have his life ruined over the event.

Caller asked about what I too heard on JVM today - an attorney said on JVM (and I wanted to hit him) if KC was chloroforming Caylee that it didn't matter...the dosage was accidental. Said it didn't constitute 1st degree or intent to kill her.
"Dosage" of an illegal substance? Good grief. :furious: MOO

They keep saying that, but it makes me wonder how the stink occurred in her car's trunk.

Does anyone know how long until a dead body stinks?

I think Casey carried the remains around in the trunk of her car for at least a few days, and at some point in time the bag started leaking. I think that basketball-sized stain on the carpet in the trunk is decomp, and that's what made the car smell and continue to smell even months later. I doubt they ever get the smell out of that car.

Nothing accidental about that, imo. Chloroform is illegal and Caylee wasn't even 3 y/o. Nobody has any business using that substance on anybody let alone a small child!!! It's FELONY MURDER! MOO :furious:

You are so right!!!

Just to clarify I didn't hear immediately after the murder Caylee was dumped. I heard soon after the murder which IMO could mean minutes, hours or days. JMO. What did everyone else hear?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back