NANCY GRACE - Friday, 12/19/08

TM was taken to the spot and saw that the grass was dead and saw the indentation, and he has no doubt her body was there the whole time. That little baby was placed there. KC let the whole country drive around on a goose chase. She didn't try to help at all...when he stayed at their house, she never said 'Caylee' once.

It's clear how TM feels about Casey. I noticed he didn't say anything at all in the way sympathy to the rest of the family.

NG says when you first learn of a murder of a loved one, you can't eat, drink water--nothing! Yet Casey orders extensively from the commissary and today turns away a preacher and instead speaks to lawyer??

Casey won't speak to pastor but today she wanted to map out courtroom strategy for the future trial. No reaction to state's finding that the remains are Caylee's.

TM says Casey never referred to Caylee in his 3-4 day visit.

My comment: In Casey's mind, Caylee's long gone, time to move on! What a wicked woman!

Again, ITA!!!
Will SOMEONE please answer the simple basic question...WAS the bag spotted Aug bound in duct tape? I've heard no body except for myself ask this. I don't want have "assume" it was. I want to hear it spelled out by the witness.

Ripley,

you make an excellent point! I have been screaming all day about this find in August. I don't think MM had anything to do with this, but there are serious questions here.

My understanding of the MR and where I think the confusion is:

Day 1- called, but didn't stay and wait for a deputy
Day 2- called, investigators said dogs had been in that area
Day 3- called, waited for a deputy who did arrive on the scene

The bag was visible from the street, ie under brush but from a distant line of site you could see it. The deputy arrives, they go to head into the woods together, snake, deputy tells MR he will check it out, MR leaves, 2nd deputy arrives, waved off. The first responding deputy did not locate the bag in the heavy brush.

Keep in mind they were checking tips like this all over Orlando, trying to do an investigation, check live sightings, running forensics, and there are other open cases in Orlando. Lots of people. Hindsight is 20/20 but in most longterm missing cases there were several close calls in hindsight that could have changed the storyline.

Tim Miller....'I was in that house for 4 days & Casey never once said the word CAYLEE"

that is just so sad and telling that kc was glad the other 'princess' was gone for good while she smirked about it privately!

Creep factor is def on the rise watching KC behind bars.

I wish she'd would have been found sooner too. This does give the defense some areas to create a doubt as much as I hate to know that. JB will use this that she wasn't found in Aug. If she was found sooner manner of death would have been way easier to prove. ME would've had more to test for cause of death & her organs would have spoken for her. KC is one evil person to take away such a beautiful little girl that anyone of us would have opened r arms to.
I look at it this way. Yes, it would be wonderful to know exactly how she died, but thankfully there is still her hair (thanks to the duct tape) and her skeleton to tell as much of the story as possible. At least we do have that which we didn't have before, yet the DA was still going to take Casey to trial. So there is always the other evidence they already had ~ the interviews and lies of Casey, her behavior afterward, the forensics from the car, and so forth. MOO :)

Body was dumped very soon after she was killed.

According to local source, the body was dumped immediately after the murder.

Authorites are sure this body was dumped soon after Caylee was killed.

So many speculative theories..bathing suit, chloroform etc.

There is a black trash bag -
Dumped on the side of the road -
In a heavily wooded area
1/4 mile away from a missing little girl -
That the entire state of FLA is looking for -
And the cop doesn't look in the Bag?

I'm sorry but I don't believe thats even remotely possible

I'm suspicious too. I'm in central Florida too and we have rattlers next door even. But you know, call an animal exterminator to clear the area. You know that it's Caylee's neighborhood, she's missing, the bag is suspicious and what? Just get scared by a snake and never bother going back?

Fishy to me.

Weird....cop scared away by a snake from a bag wrapped with duct tape 15 houses from the home of a missing child.....don't cops in Florida carry guns? Are snakes on the endangered list? You must see where I'm going with this.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/06/boy.killed.ap/index.html

In Oklahoma a police officer shot a snake, the bullet ended up killing a small child who was fishing with his grandfather near a pond. This was in a heavily wooded area and not close. In an area like where this bag was it would be dangerous for a cop to fire his weapon.

I bet the meter reader just couldn't get over the smell he had smelled and his gut instinct just drove him to check it out. No telling how many time he had looked in those woods.

LP's Theory..."Accidental Overdose on Chloroform"

Authorites are sure this body was dumped soon after Caylee was killed.

So many speculative theories..bathing suit, chloroform etc.
I'm getting a little tired of LP and his "accidental" theory though. What is accidental about using chloroform to help an almost 3 y/o child sleep so mom can go out partying? :mad: MOO

There is a black trash bag -
Dumped on the side of the road -
In a heavily wooded area
1/4 mile away from a missing little girl -
That the entire state of FLA is looking for -
And the cop doesn't look in the Bag?

I'm sorry but I don't believe thats even remotely possible

Deputies & LE messed up & have helped the defense by this huge mistake. How could they not follow up on these tips better being so close to her house.:mad:
I bet KC has more victims to her crime...some deputies either lossing thier jobs r being demoted(sp) in rank. She has affected soooo many people all over the world & I bet she thinks she some hot shot. The internet gueen being all over the internet. :furious:She in her mixed up mind feels like a celebrity. JMO

Bless him, he must be devastated now. He loved Caylee. :( MOO

That is why I heart him so. He was going to MARRY KC even though Caylee wasn't biologically his. That is a man right there. He loved Caylee so much IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rUaBadFish2?
Back