Will the Anthonys Now Believe that Casey Did It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the raw video (for the 6th time) of Brad Conway's presser giving the statement from Cindy & George regarding the id of Caylee. I'm trying to read between the lines.

I *really* wish when he says "the Anthonys" and "the Anthony family" he would clarify if he means:
- his clients, for whom he's supposedly speaking, George and Cindy
- if he's including Lee, who has separate counsel, and for whom I wouldn't think Brad would speak
- if he's including Casey, who also has separate counsel, and for whom I wouldn't think Brad would speak

I'm tempted to email or call him and ask him to be more specific, because, depending on his meaning, it really changes what he is saying.

I do not think the A's will ever admit they think KC did such a horrible thing. Deep down they may know she did, but they will stand behind KC forever, IMO.

On Dateline, Brad Conway is blaming Caylee's murder on someone who dumped her body a few blocks from the Anthony home to FRAME Casey.

Here we go again! It's really too bad Conway turned out to be another lying enabler.

I saw this show last night and could not believe he said that. I had to replay it to be sure I heard it correctly. Who was KC to be framed? She was a nobody actually, a HS dropout who lied, stole, had no money except what she could get from someone else, no job etc, so why in the heck would someone want or need to frame her? If someone wanted to frame her, they would have done so by planting drugs etc., not by killing her baby and leaving the body close to her house. KC is/was a nobody and I see no need for anyone to frame her for killing her child. Just more spin to place doubt.

Ugggh! Enough of this already! Let this poor dead child have some peace already for crissakes! We are only a few hours into confimation and here we go with the -slapping spin again.

OF COURSE their attorney said this. Do you really think now these people will stop lying and come clean? Absolutely not! They are much like their lying daughter. Where do you think she learned it from?

This whole family is warped. This family reminds me SO MUCH of Scott Peterson's family. They will NEVER EVER admit that their precious KC did anything wrong and will blame everyone else for Caylee's murder EXCEPT for KC. They will still claim KC's innocence while she's sitting on Death Row!
Just like the Peterson's are doing.

I'm sorry, and I know I'll be bashed for saying this.. But parents have ALOT to do with the way their children turn out to be. Although, I do not believe GA or CA had anything to do with Caylee's murder, I do believe that the way they raised and handled KC over the years has contributed to the way she turned out. She's never been held accountable for any of her actions or wrong doings over the many years of lies and theft and therefore, in her own little corrupt world, she feels that she can get away with anything. What does the bible say regarding discipline? A child left to their own will bring their mother to shame! It is time for GA and CA to own up to what their daughter has done, do right by Caylee and admit their daughter is guilty and deserves to reap the consequences of her actions. Doesn't mean they have to stop loving her. But it's high time, they quit covering up for her criminal acts!

This is MOO!

I saw this show last night and could not believe he said that. I had to replay it to be sure I heard it correctly. Who was KC to be framed? She was a nobody actually, a HS dropout who lied, stole, had no money except what she could get from someone else, no job etc, so why in the heck would someone want or need to frame her? If someone wanted to frame her, they would have done so by planting drugs etc., not by killing her baby and leaving the body close to her house. KC is/was a nobody and I see no need for anyone to frame her for killing her child. Just more spin to place doubt.

hey it's common practice to go around stealing children, killing them, and framing the mother because she stole your boyfriend! didn't you know that? :waitasec:

OF COURSE their attorney said this. Do you really think now these people will stop lying and come clean? Absolutely not! They are much like their lying daughter. Where do you think she learned it from?

This whole family is warped. This family reminds me SO MUCH of Scott Peterson's family. They will NEVER EVER admit that their precious KC did anything wrong and will blame everyone else for Caylee's murder EXCEPT for KC. They will still claim KC's innocence while she's sitting on Death Row!
Just like the Peterson's are doing.

I'm sorry, and I know I'll be bashed for saying this.. But parents have ALOT to do with the way their children turn out to be. Although, I do not believe GA or CA had anything to do with Caylee's murder, I do believe that the way they raised and handled KC over the years has contributed to the way she turned out. She's never been held accountable for any of her actions or wrong doings over the many years of lies and theft and therefore, in her own little corrupt world, she feels that she can get away with anything. What does the bible say regarding discipline? A child left to their own will bring their mother to shame! It is time for GA and CA to own up to what their daughter has done, do right by Caylee and admit their daughter is guilty and deserves to reap the consequences of her actions. Doesn't mean they have to stop loving her. But it's high time, they quit covering up for her criminal acts!

This is MOO!

Klee was 2 degrees from dear old Grandma and Grandpa...KC is only one...:crazy:

IMO a lot of the parents that enable their kids this way do it because of guilt-because they feel they failed their child some way or another (and many times the child makes sure she reminds the parent of those failings every time a conflict comes up, keeps the parents guilt nice and fresh) and now they have to make it up to them.

I have brought this up before, earlier in the case too but my mother is like this. She believes nothing bad about me even when I tell her or show her proof. She has always blamed everything and everyone else- but me, she makes less of everything bad I have ever done... but deep down she KNOWS. I was kicked out of public schools by 9th grade- got arrested for the first time at 15 and didn't even get in trouble at home.

I could bring a dead body to her, admit I did it and she would say "Yeah right, Laura- what kind of people have you gotten involved with this time, who killed this person?" and she would cover for me, without a doubt she would. She would probably end up killing herself because of the guilt but she would cover for me.

It's sad when a parent is willing to ignore who and what their child really is, worse, IMO, if their parenting (or lack there-of) has helped create it. Our job as parents is to teach our children what is acceptable in society, that sometimes things are not easy but there are rules (LAWS) we must follow, each and every one of us! And if we do not follow those rules we will be held accountable. We have to teach our children right from wrong... if we don't do it who is going to?! They aren't born just knowing!

Are they bad people? I don't think so, I think as parents they pretty much failed but they did not kill this child, Casey did... SHE is the bad person, IMO.

KC is nothing but an extension of CA. unfortunately Klee is not...

I have a very good friend,who I can honestly say,if she were in the Anthony's position,would never accept her child did anything wrong,even when all the evidence pointed that way. Obviously her son hasn't done anything so horrific,but some of the the things he has done,she will deny,excuse,even when confronted with the facts.
I believe this could be the case for the Anthonys. It doesn't make them bad people,just people who love their child so much,that it hasn't necessarily made them raise the best child. I'm not sure they will ever admit to anyone,even themselves,that their daughter is a murderer. They will grasp at anything that could point at someone else,no matter how far fetched it is. The only thing that might make them face the harsh reality will be a confession form their daughter.

I don't agree that "loving too much" is the problem here. Quite the contrary.

KC is GUILTY! Why did she refuse a visit from their family pastor after finding out that this was Klee? KC didn't refuse the pastor's visit when she first learned of human remains being found near her home.

Who is Klee?

I saw a news conference (just the very end) of the attorney of the Anthony's stating that they thanked LE enforcement and everyone else for all they have done and thanking their supporters. He said they said they wanted to find out the truth about what happened to Cayee and would fully cooperate with LE.

Do you think now that they will believe that Casey has done this and cooperate with LE to get her her just reward for killing their baby? I know they loved that baby and they can't pretend she is alive anymore and have had to face the truth. I do really feel for them.

They believe it from day one IMO but they will never admit it.Sadly.

hey it's common practice to go around stealing children, killing them, and framing the mother because she stole your boyfriend! didn't you know that? :waitasec:

Honestly if this were anyone outside of the family they would have taken KC out! (JMHO)

I just watched the raw video (for the 6th time) of Brad Conway's presser giving the statement from Cindy & George regarding the id of Caylee. I'm trying to read between the lines.

I *really* wish when he says "the Anthonys" and "the Anthony family" he would clarify if he means:
- his clients, for whom he's supposedly speaking, George and Cindy
- if he's including Lee, who has separate counsel, and for whom I wouldn't think Brad would speak
- if he's including Casey, who also has separate counsel, and for whom I wouldn't think Brad would speak

I'm tempted to email or call him and ask him to be more specific, because, depending on his meaning, it really changes what he is saying.

I've been wondering the same thing BeanE. I also think that it's important to have that clarified & corrected for the sake of the extended Anthony family member's who do not agree with or support CA & GA's position. So have you gotten in touch with him yet? lol

I don't know if accepting that Casey is responsible will bring them any peace. I have no need to hear them publicly denounce their daughter. Ultimately it doesn't matter. What they do or don't believe will not stop the wheels of justice from turning.

I agree. I think G and C have been through more than any two people should ever have to endure. As a parent, I know the devastation they must be enduring. I think it was very obvious in every photo that shows them with Caylee that they adored her. They've lost her and most likely their daughter. GA and LA have both been accused of horrendous acts, mostly through conjecture and the words of a blatant liar. Their lives have been ripped apart and they've been villified by the press and bloggers all over the world. I can't help but feel very bad for them. None of us could know how we would react in their shoes. I think many would hold onto the very last ray of hope that our granddaughter was still alive and our daughter couldn't possibly have committed such an atrocious act as to have murdered her. JMO, but I think this family, unless it's proven they've obstructed justice, needs to be allowed to mourn in peace.

I agree. I think G and C have been through more than any two people should ever have to endure. As a parent, I know the devastation they must be enduring. I think it was very obvious in every photo that shows them with Caylee that they adored her. They've lost her and most likely their daughter. GA and LA have both been accused of horrendous acts, mostly through conjecture and the words of a blatant liar. Their lives have been ripped apart and they've been villified by the press and bloggers all over the world. I can't help but feel very bad for them. None of us could know how we would react in their shoes. I think many would hold onto the very last ray of hope that our granddaughter was still alive and our daughter couldn't possibly have committed such an atrocious act as to have murdered her. JMO, but I think this family, unless it's proven they've obstructed justice, needs to be allowed to mourn in peace.

they should do more mourning and less TV.

I totally agree. It is horrible. I did not even follow this story at first because all I saw on tv was the demonstrators throwing rocks, screaming and the Anthony's trying to get them to go away..... and I thought - what kind of white trash is this!!!! None of that has been cool.

I saw a news conference (just the very end) of the attorney of the Anthony's stating that they thanked LE enforcement and everyone else for all they have done and thanking their supporters. He said they said they wanted to find out the truth about what happened to Cayee and would fully cooperate with LE.

Do you think now that they will believe that Casey has done this and cooperate with LE to get her her just reward for killing their baby? I know they loved that baby and they can't pretend she is alive anymore and have had to face the truth. I do really feel for them.

I think that Casey learned how to Act from home. She is a pretty believable little actress, she should have tried her hand at that career.
I think the family knew plenty from the start. I think they made a pact to support her. :croc:

Originally Posted by SWAG1959
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

As an added thought - I can't understand the A's staying in that house. I really thought they would not go back when they came and got the dogs over the weekend. But they returned. And now, after today's confirmation - no matter which way you lean towards Casey - Caylee's room is RIGHT THERE! All her toys, her pictures, her smells, I know I couldn't stand it - I would never be able to stay in that house - ever again. It would just be too much. And just shutting the door wouldn't work. No - I don't understand. We have all said we believe that the A's truly loved that child - and with that how could you walk by that room or lay your head on a pillow in that house? JMO

Quote: SeriouslySearching

They have been doing it for six months knowing she is gone...so why would it start to bother them now? Worse...they probably also are aware that Caylee never left that house alive.
--------------------------------

I understand (I think) what Swag is saying.
Sure, staying in the home of a deceased family member is done all the time.
But considering all the facts, the history of the last six months, and deep inside knowing your grandchild was probably killed by your own daughter....... no, I couldn't rest comfortably, at peace, in that house ever again.

Sure, looking at the little playhouse, the pool, the baby's bedroom with all her toys would bring me comfort but the polar opposite means also creeping into my mind when I saw these things would be the fact that my own daughter, the child I carried in my womb for 9 months, who I loved more than life itself, was most likely the person who took away that precious Granddaughter of mine....the granddaughter that for the last 2.5 years had been my world.

Up until the day the Caylee's remains were ID'd, I would have probably been able to stay at the home, still believing with all my heart that a sick person was out there, running free, doing harm to maybe another little child.
Once the remains were ID'd, nope.
At that point of being notified of the ID of remains, the realization would have slapped me in the face like a bucket of ice water and from that point on, no way could I stay in that house, wander through those rooms, wondering at each door I walked through within that home if this was the room my Grandgirl was killed.

I'm afraid the last moments of my Granddaughter's life, the trauma she endured while looking up at the person who was supposed to protect her, would far overshadow the 'good memories' I have of my Precious Granddaughter's life in my home.

Not to mention that at least 50% of the neighborhood scorns the A's and all they represent. I wouldn't want to stay where I am scorned and I'd probably quietly contact a realtor and put my home up for sale.

But, that's just me and I might be totally off-base compared to how others would handle the same situation.

I do not think the A's will ever admit they think KC did such a horrible thing. Deep down they may know she did, but they will stand behind KC forever, IMO.
I am afraid you are right, I too think they know.
Common George is an "ex" LE he knows for sure and so does Cindy.
And I believe she learned how to circumvent at home.
So will the "A's" believe that Casey did it?
IMHO they are not only talking everybody out of believing it, they are talking each other out of believing the truth.

I don't agree that "loving too much" is the problem here. Quite the contrary.

Your absolutely right! There is a huge difference between loving too much and and tough love. If you love someone enough you make difficult decisions in order to help them, sometimes they resent/hate you for it, but to enable or do anything for a child that they should and could do for themselves only hurts them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280