Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly OT, but did anything ever come of the as willing to talk if given immunity?

Not that I've heard about. All that talk seemed to be put on hold once Caylee's body was identified, for good reason..IMO. I've been wondering if once her body is laid to rest, LE will make a move.

July 3 is the day that Cindy went to one of the parks to pick up Caylee for the holiday. KC was a no show and there were texts about this or a phone call. I can't recall the lie that KC told Cindy. I think that is why KC freaked when LA called/texted later that same day/evening that he was going to where ever KC was. KC couldn't have a face to face with any of them, not without Caylee. I think it's also the day that Cindy wrote the entry about Caylee on the myspace. The one that kinda reads like Sally Field's speech in Steel Magnolias. She came into my life etc.
You're right. I wonder why it was so tough to find her? I've tracked down my kids once or twice. Has anyone (old friends) come forward to even say that CA was calling them looking for Casey?

July 3 is the day that Cindy went to one of the parks to pick up Caylee for the holiday. KC was a no show and there were texts about this or a phone call. I can't recall the lie that KC told Cindy. I think that is why KC freaked when LA called/texted later that same day/evening that he was going to where ever KC was. KC couldn't have a face to face with any of them, not without Caylee. I think it's also the day that Cindy wrote the entry about Caylee on the myspace. The one that kinda reads like Sally Field's speech in Steel Magnolias. She came into my life etc.

Can't find a link about CA's timeline she gave Yeri...is this the same week that KC told CA that she was at the hospital with Zanny?

Can't find a link about CA's timeline she gave Yeri...is this the same week that KC told CA that she was at the hospital with Zanny?
I thought that was in June when she was supposedly somewhere else. (btw...you were thinking the same thing I was...had to think about it).

I thought that was in June when she was supposedly somewhere else. (btw...you were thinking the same thing I was...had to think about it).

So now I have to show my OCD side and find that timeline! I thought there was one somewhere that mixed CA's timeline in with the actual facts, but maybe I dreamed it up!

The only thing is...LA claimed the laptop had a blue screen...that's a virus (windows). Don't know how he'd be able to contract that on his own.

Can't you also get a blue screen when booting up your computer after an improper shut-down?

Can't you also get a blue screen when booting up your computer after an improper shut-down?
Not a good sign if that's all you get. I had the dreaded blue screen virus. There's a ton of stuff about it when you google it.

I've blue screened simply because my puter is a Dinosaur at this point, and it gets angry when I try and keep 30 different tabs open at once.

Wot?!
:rolleyes:

Both attorneys now have stated their clients may be charged. They are getting out in front of something they know is coming.
Yeah their wind is up big time.
This is not standard operating procedure.
I think we may not be aware of the extent the Anthony family has been
'supportive' of Casey.
LE knows it and the Anthony's are going,'Crap,this for real and we arent going to be able to just plow over everyone aboard the Good Ship S.S. Denial.'

'supportive' of Casey.
LE knows it and the Anthony's are going,'Crap,this for real and we arent going to be able to just plow over everyone aboard the Good Ship S.S. Denial.'
What is wrong with this family? They're like an island onto themselves!!

'supportive' of Casey.

goodship100.jpg

Trust me a good forensics team knows the diference between a legitimate PC failure and an attempt to manually destroy data. And no you will not typically get a blue screen following an improper shut down. There is an extremely rare situation where it might occur, providing there was already some underlying hardware issue. This would be real obvious to the techs.

They know exactly when that drive was trashed. They know it occured while KC was accounted for. They know it occured while LA was "retrieving" the Laptop. He deliberately went to a place KC had known to be staying and altered or tampered with evidence before LE could retrieve it.

They have the absolute strongest obstruction case against him. Yes CA probably destroyed evidence when she washed the pants, and GA when he cleaned the trunk. But there are multiple ways of interpreting those. GA certainly knows how close to the line he can skirt before he is in obstruction teritory. This is clearly apparent from his LE interviews. LA has a big problem with that laptop.

Trust me a good forensics team knows the diference between a legitimate PC failure and an attempt to manually destroy data. And no you will not typically get a blue screen following an improper shut down. There is an extremely rare situation where it might occur, providing there was already some underlying hardware issue. This would be real obvious to the techs.

They know exactly when that drive was trashed. They know it occured while KC was accounted for. They know it occured while LA was "retrieving" the Laptop. He deliberately went to a place KC had known to be staying and altered or tampered with evidence before LE could retrieve it.

They have the absolute strongest obstruction case against him. Yes CA probably destroyed evidence when she washed the pants, and GA when he cleaned the trunk. But there are multiple ways of interpreting those. GA certainly knows how close to the line he can skirt before he is in obstruction teritory. This is clearly apparent from his LE interviews. LA has a big problem with that laptop.
Well, then they all have big brass ones if you ask me.

Updated: Could Lee face charges?

<snipped>
"Not because he has done anything wrong," said TL. As a former prosecutor, TL said that the State Attorney's Office could seek to charge Lee with obstruction of justice or aiding and abetting, even if was not Lee's intention to do so.

VIDEO: Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luka, on possible charges
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8151104&version=1&locale=EN-US

VIDEO: Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luka, on donated money
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8151115&version=1&locale=EN-US

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Having watched both videos and having read the article, I have to say that I would agree with other posters. Something is coming down. (MOO)

Listen to both videos and see if you do not think that the attorney, TL, is spinning in advance of two different types of potential charges against LA.

1. Obstruction of Justice or Aiding and Abetting.

2. Misappropriation of donated funds from the public.

Found something interesting just now while reading the astro thread. Tuba posted this on 10/16/08!

Someone who abets a crime can act after the fact. As I said when renewing speculation about another individual involved, I do not want to tap anyone for this. We do know that Casey's p.c. was blue screened by someone and that a suspicious amt. of time was spent before taking it to Hopespring Dr.

Not only did the original arrest chart show Gemini defendant(s) but the GJ indictment had intercepts in H. 1 and 7. This is a sign of hidden involvement with someone. I find this even more telling than the II cusp of the arrest chart for June 16. Just because II is a dual Sign does not mean more than one person is being arrested, it merely suggest it. If the driver of a vehicle or the complaining parties sister was being arrested, II could take that cusp. Gemini can refer to a sibling, a vehicle, a reporter, etc. However, my horary also showed two people and the indictment chart shows someone else is acting in the case beside the defendant. CA has been obstructive enough and fudged the truth enough, that she could be part of the case in a culpable way. She is not, though, the Mars individual in my horary.

Link to post:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2828158&postcount=527

All I can say is HMMMM???? Amazing what she wrote then! Tuba :clap::clap:

Astro thread link
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71426&page=22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online