Lee moves...has carpets steam cleaned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I read on a thread earlier someone mention that Lee moved yesterday. Now I can't find where is was but wondered if anyone has heard about this or has more info? The poster mentioned that he had the carpets steam cleaned and the cleaning person said it looked like it had already been cleaned.

I read on a thread earlier someone mention that Lee moved yesterday. Now I can't find where is was but wondered if anyone has heard about this or has more info? The poster mentioned that he had the carpets steam cleaned and the cleaning person said it looked like it had already been cleaned.

I think if he was staying in an apartment that is correct protocol. To make sure Carpet is Cleaned before moving out.

I think if he was staying in an apartment that is correct protocol. To make sure Carpet is Cleaned before moving out.

I agree... if he was trying to hide something, I don't think he would leave the carpet cleaning stuff on the lawn for everyone to view and then speculate on. I think this is much ado about nothing... IMO.

Look in the Parking Lot on the rumor thread. It was a house not an apartment.

I agree... if he was trying to hide something, I don't think he would leave the carpet cleaning stuff on the lawn for everyone to view and then speculate on. I think this is much ado about nothing... IMO.

It usually is - people usually clean the tub and throw food out of the fridge too if that comes up.

It was still a rental... doesn't matter if it was a house or an apartment.

Yes, I was just pointing out to FIND HER that is was a house not an apartment.

From the info I had gotten was that it was his rental house and he paid cash for the carpet guy to come in and make sure everything was immaculate. That would be normal if you are trying to get your deposit back. Now, what got this person's attention was the trash, it had some court papers for Casey, Halloween Costumes, and other. It was said that "Y" did take some items, but I have not seen any search warrant for this nor have I heard anything else, except he moved. Now, the carpet guy said he had a strange feeling while in the home and didn't realize it was Lee A. until later in the morning that is when what ever happen happen and LE was contacted, he said if he would of know it was Lee he would not of cleaned all that was cleaned. Now, I know a carpet guy is a carpet guy but it sounds like he was contracted to do more and paid cash. So, again could just that Lee moved in with the girl friend and his lease was up and wanted his deposit back, just don't know why he would throw away the things he did.

It usually is - people usually clean the tub and throw food out of the fridge too if that comes up.

OMG you are killing me! Thank you for being my first ROFL of 2009 :blowkiss:

OMG you are killing me! Thank you for being my first ROFL of 2009 :blowkiss:

Well I helped my son move out of his place and I even scrubbed the kitchen sink and washed the floor around around the toilet.

And for all we know - this place may require cash or credit cards unless you are a repeat customer and he has neglected to announce his policy. I have not found that to be unusual for many types of businesses in Florida because of how people moe so frequently. Not to mention the "snowbirds" and transient population.

From the info I had gotten was that it was his rental house and he paid cash for the carpet guy to come in and make sure everything was immaculate. That would be normal if you are trying to get your deposit back. Now, what got this person's attention was the trash, it had some court papers for Casey, Halloween Costumes, and other. It was said that "Y" did take some items, but I have not seen any search warrant for this nor have I heard anything else, except he moved. Now, the carpet guy said he had a strange feeling while in the home and didn't realize it was Lee A. until later in the morning that is when what ever happen happen and LE was contacted, he said if he would of know it was Lee he would not of cleaned all that was cleaned. Now, I know a carpet guy is a carpet guy but it sounds like he was contracted to do more and paid cash. So, again could just that Lee moved in with the girl friend and his lease was up and wanted his deposit back, just don't know why he would throw away the things he did.
I don't want to promote a "rumor" BUT - IF LA did move his gf moved also as I know I remember hearing they already lived together. Plus, I THOUGHT LA owned that house - but I could be wrong. I find it odd to move on New Years Eve - strange day to move and all - y not wait until tomorrow (New Years Day)? Although we did move around Xmas one year. Actually arrived before Xmas but was unpacking our moving truck on Xmas Eve and Xmas day.

If he did move I wonder why now? Why was it so necessary to move on such a big holiday? Even though I guess none of the A's are celebrating much of anything this year.

If anyone gets a link to verify this please post.

I don't think there is anything to it. I am in a rental home myself, pulled out my contract to take a look this morning.
If I move, I am required to clean the carpets, the tiles in the kitchen, the bathroom, and the laundry room. I am required to have all windows washed, the ac unit cleaned, and the fireplace cleaned, in order to get my deposit back.
If Lee's lease is really up, I don't blame him for getting out of there. That too, and for some reason, I still think that he is about to turn big time on the family and his support of his little sister.
I know many think he has more to do with this than we know, but from watching the video, and seeing the quote from his lawyer that Lee has talked to Casey several times per LE's request, and knowing only 2 videos of him and her have been released, I think this is something that LE is holding close to their chest for sure, and LEE has helped them, not hindered their investigation.
Throwing things out are normal to me. Any time I have moved, there have been things I just didn't want anymore. Now, normally I would take them to the dump due to where I live, but he obviously only has one source of disposal and that be leaving it by the road.

Just a thought - there are lots of folks who own homes in Florida and rent them out part of the year - after the holidays snow birds head to Florida to spend the hardest part of the winter in warmer climes. Maybe the owner of the house is going to Florida for the winter and wanted their house back?
A lady on another board I belong to has a sister who lives a few houses from the A's - her sister told her Lee had been at the A's for the past 2 days - now I see why - he's moved out of his rental house.

I don't want to promote a "rumor" BUT - IF LA did move his gf moved also as I know I remember hearing they already lived together. Plus, I THOUGHT LA owned that house - but I could be wrong. I find it odd to move on New Years Eve - strange day to move and all - y not wait until tomorrow (New Years Day)? Although we did move around Xmas one year. Actually arrived before Xmas but was unpacking our moving truck on Xmas Eve and Xmas day.

If he did move I wonder why now? Why was it so necessary to move on such a big holiday? Even though I guess none of the A's are celebrating much of anything this year.

Like some have said it could be that his lease ended, who knows. It was just said he moved out 2 days ago. As for the cleaning it's normal if you want your deposit back, as for his girlfriend maybe she found a cheaper place away from that area. The only thing I question is items in the trash and why the carpet guy felt he had to call LE. Again, this may belong in a rumor board because nothing is fact as of yet per any doc's. Just word of mouth from the person who took pictures of the items thrown out and saw him move. She only was able to share one picture and the rest I guess were not approved. I am sure we will hear more by next week.

Here is the link to the one Picture: http://community.myfoxorlando.com/photos/Default.aspx?&un=Justice4Caylee

Justice4Caylee view my photos
Dec 30, 2008 | 6:34 PM

Just stopped in for one second to tell you guys to watch the pictures on my account *(by clicking the camera next to my name)
I have pictures pending of Caylee's memorial site taken today (about 2-3 hours ago)
And some of a picture that I found in Lee's garbage. Apparently Uncle Lee decided to move out of his rental house 3 streets from his parents (Anthony;s house) and he left a LOT of stuff on the roadside to look at. Some of the stuff was turned over to LE today.
Notice this strange picture though.. We took it and then put it in front of the Anthony's house on Hopesprings, it was removed within 20 minutes.

I just went back to see if the rest of the pictures were added and noticed that the one with Beer Pong "Death List" was removed, I still have a copy but don't know how to add pictures here, it won't let me add it. I find it odd that it was removed.

This is a pic. of the trash supposedly in front of LA's house.

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?action=view&current=CayleeLee5.jpg

I don't find it odd he moved on New Year's Eve; I've done it 2 times myself.

Though, I do find the poster he had in the trash odd (scroll through the link above).

It is even more odd (actually disturbing!) that the Justice for Caylee person would take the poster out of LA's trash and put in front of the A's house??!!

BTW -- if LE took stuff from the trash, they would not need a search warrant.

Mountain out of a mole hill! Its totally normal for rental leases to terminate at the end of the month, any month of the year. Its not that odd really!

I think he should clean carpet and the whole house. I think this mean nothing.

Oh, fe crying out loud! The guy moved, cleaned his rental, and had trash out on the curb. :rolleyes: The only person I question is some goofy carpet cleaning guy who went through the trash. He has his 15 minutes of fame now, doesn't he.

I think it's sad that LA can't even move without even having his actions of doing so questioned. Geesh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa