Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell 01.12.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are laughing about RK past work history. Bounty Hunter *crazy*

Q from caller. who has control of remains?

JB carrying out KC wishes.

JVM, how come they haven't had a memorial?

No one knows.

Q from caller. who has control of remains?

JB carrying out KC wishes.

:furious::furious::furious:

Well we know what her wishes were, and that was to throw her out like garbage!:furious:OMG..I just can't take this anymore!:furious:

Just noticed PI has no gloves on....his finger prints will be every where, how dumb is that??? on video, slashing garbage bags with knife.........

Showing video of DC cutting open bags.

Talking about time frame of death. plants and bugs.

JVM, how do you use insects, and the answer is bugs laying eggs, plants and pollen in nose.

Showing video of GSJ

:furious::furious::furious:

Well we know what her wishes were, and that was to throw her out like garbage!:furious:OMG..I just can't take this anymore!:furious:

and ga/ca saving their butts from LE. ga/ca think LE won't arrest them until after burial????

JVM, was area under water?

blah blah blah. delay in finding remains.

We know the A's were conveniently out of town when MR found Caylee. Do we know where they were on 11/16 when the PI may have been "supposed" to find her? Was this a GMA or LK day? Or were they home?

They have a local reporter on KB.

She has been aggresive from the onset of this case.

Q from caller. If A given immunity could one of them say they commited the crime?

A. Jeanine P. judge says could be charged with perjury, and could shoot down any false confession.

OMG........a caller asked if ca/ga gets immunity.....then could they confess to doing the crime to get kc off the hook...................but Jean says it won't fly!

Controversy about whether the police have specified a date of death. Experts say a specific date would be impossible to pinpoint.

IF the A's were given immunity and then confess would KC get off? Question by caller - maybe as WSr?

GOOD QUESTION!! But Judge Janene (sp?) said its not probable.

commercial, then will talk about the guy who killed the mom, raped the 4 year old. His history and how he shouldn't have been out on that day.

We know the A's were conveniently out of town when MR found Caylee. Do we know where they were on 11/16 when the PI may have been "supposed" to find her? Was this a GMA or LK day? Or were they home?

GREAT QUESTION!!!! and where was LA????
I know LE knows who PI was talking to and I'll bet it was NOT his daughter and NOT a phychic!!!!

I'm glad Kronk is getting some money. He deserves it. If it wasn't for him who knows what would've happened to that baby's skeleton.

You go, Kronk. And I hope you make some more, too.

Question for those of you watching. When they say that Baez is carrying out Casey's wishes, did you take that to believe that the Anthony's will not be the ones to bury Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname