Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, these are the people kc was e-mailing when on bond when she wasnt suppose to be e-mailing...hrmm...

I wonder if the restraining order is still in force, and if so would it be a violation to email this lady?

Caylee will get justice whether Cindy believes Casey is responsible or not.

Yes, and I have to keep reminding myself of that to avoid tearing out my hair.

I just like it a lot better when the Anthonys are quiet and keep to themselves.

Cindy is writing to people to tell them they're not invited to Caylee's funeral?

I wonder what book of etiquette that's in...

ETA: Oooohhhhh... she's sending out the misinvitations!

I wonder if the restraining order is still in force, and if so would it be a violation to email this lady?

The restraining order request was not granted.
These two women seem to like bickering with each other.

The restraining order was not granted. Lois has whined repeatedly about Cindy contacting her and the effect it has on her granddaughter, yet she continues to insert herself and her granddaughter into this case and has made no moves on her own to keep Cindy from contacting her.

Cindy is writing to people to tell them they're not invited to Caylee's funeral?

Emily Post-mortem.

It is so childish. I cannot get the Cartman voice out of my head "We're having a funeral (supposedly) and you can't come."

Yes, this says alot about her character IMO.

If the only people that think Casey is innocent are invited, it is going to be a pretty small turnout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012