CA CA - Michael Udow, 45, Big Bear, 5 Nov 1993

Mr. Kyle has distinguishing characteristcs that are not at all noted for this missing man. Scars mostly.

2nd, and most obvious to me is height and weight. Mr. Kyle was 5'11" and 240lbs when found. This guy is only 5' 4".

IMO, this can't be a match.

just trying this to see if it will work: adding an image
I am so proud of myself, I finally figured a way to do side by sides.

Attachments

• side by side of BK and Michael Udow.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 54
Okay, he even squints his eyes like Benjaman, see in left photo, Ben favors the left eye some

Okay, he even squints his eyes like Benjaman, see in left photo, Ben favors the left eye some

KK, 7" height difference....are we looking at stats here at all?? How could this be a match? Please explain?

Yes, I realize the height difference. But isn't it a possibility the stats are wrong? If we can see some resemblence facial wise, isn't it worth calling LE and asking them to check the file, to make sure the height is correct, any hold back like tatoo's, scars, etc.? like I did with Paul Vogen. Then once established, post info from LE, and go from there. I see a resemblence. The man has been missing 11 years from when BK was found, big difference as a year or two. BK was also hit 3 times on the left side of head/face which could be why there is a slight drop in the jaw area. Also another thing I see looking at Udow's pic, if the man was 5'4" tall, 140 lbs, he would be a small framed man, something I don't see in the pic. In the orginal picture(before cropping for a face shot) I see broad shoulders, which leads me to believe he may be larger than what is said.
I am trying to think "out the box"

Pro: receding hairline, eyes, hair
Con: Can see tip of one ear and it is not lined up like BK's.
Height: too short:
Yes, I agree stats can be wrong, but I do not think 7 inches ... 5'4'' to 5'11''.
IMO: no.

But dentals are available, if we want to check the possibility.

Look at the stats, then the eyebrows, chin, lips....a no fer me.

K, if stats are off...what other research has been done to see if this is possible match?

If someone thinks this is a match, then investigate more...what's on the news, the web, what other sites is this guy on, MySpace, other pics of him to compare, see if the stats are the same on other missing links for this missing person? Dig....we must sleuth before submitting.

NamUs UP2523, found 3/18/1997 in Amboy, CA (about 130 mi from where Mr. Udow went missing). The UP is estimated at 5'5", 30-50 y/o, DNA and x-rays available but not yet on the list of exclusions for Mr. Udow.

something as everyday as an argument with your partner can end very badly...

• michael_george_udow_1.jpg
Udow, circa 1993
  • Missing Since 11/05/1993
  • Missing From Big Bear, California
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 08/12/1948 (75)
  • Age 45 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'4, 140 pounds

• Clothing/Jewelry Description A gold jacket, a long-sleeved t-shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers.

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes.

Details of Disappearance​

Udow was last seen in Big Bear, California on November 5, 1993. He disappeared after a dispute with his girlfriend and has never been heard from again.

Few details are available in Udow's case. He is missing under suspicious circumstances.

Investigating Agency​

• San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department Hesperia Station 909-387-3690

Source Information​

Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 23, 2010; details of disappearance updated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back